Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic (8078 Views)

Where Is Aloy/emeka? / Where Is Aloy-emeka? / Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2009
Please show us your convincing evidence.
Let's put an end to these speculations.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2009
speak now or forever hold your peace grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Abuzola(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2009
Daft displaying her delusion
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2009
Abuzola:

Daft displaying her delusion

I'm now being stalked by a boko haram almajiri
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
Aloyemeka is all those and Lamidi-obi self
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2009
dayokanu:

Aloyemeka is all those and Lamidi-obi self

What is your proof?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2009
Her other usernames are

OsunAmazon, RedHotChic, DeepZone, PepERSprAY and she lives in Houston Texas.

Dont ask me how I know. Instincts I guess.

Just the way my insticts tell me you live around Aiken SC.

Am I right? wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2009
dayokanu:

Her other usernames are

OsunAmazon, RedHotChic, DeepZone, PepERSprAY and she lives in Houston Texas.

Dont ask me how I know. Instincts I guess.

Just the way my insticts tell me you live around Aiken SC.

Am I right? wink wink wink wink wink wink

Your instinct is very very wrong.
And based on that anything you say about Aloy is also doubtful
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by dayokanu(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
You mean you are/were not in Medical College of Georgia Augusta and your first name aint Rita?

Then my instincts are wrong then. I apologise
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2009
you're so correct
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Ikomi(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2009
dayokanu:

You mean you are/were not in Medical College of Georgia Augusta and your first name aint Rita?

Then my instincts are wrong then. I apologise

You are very wrong, okay if you are very sure whats not her surname?  angry
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2009
I just found out that HotFunmmi and TOH are the same people. From a very reliable source.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by LadyT(f): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
Shut up 4play! angry

Osisi unless you want to confess that you are indeed ALOY EMEKA /HOTFUNMI where is your proof that they are not the same person if not bedfellows?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

I just found out that HotFunmmi and TOH are the same people. From a very reliable source.

ROFL.
I mean I've seen these aloy's accusation from several people and I just want to see concrete evidence.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
LadyT:

Shut up 4play! angry

Osisi unless you want to confess that you are indeed ALOY EMEKA /HOTFUNMI where is your proof that they are not the same person if not bedfellows?

It is assumed that any moniker on nairaland is seperate from another so when you make an accusation,you must have valid proof.
The onus is on you not me or else what is the proof that you're not abuzola?
does that question make any sense?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
@Lady T

So how come TOH and HotFummi have the same IP addresses? It's not like they are co-habiting. This is an authentic claim.

$osisi:

ROFL.
I mean I've seen these aloy's accusation from several people and I just want to see concrete evidence.

I know HotFummi is TOH. A check of the IP addresses confirms that Tpia is AloyEmeka. I was absolutely astonished!
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by LadyT(f): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
I think an IP address check gave enough proof.

End of story.

Plus they are both idiots so how no one saw this before hand is way beyond me.

4play if I handle you. . .
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by presido1: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
Is this true? I don't think so. Alloy-Emeka is tpia's tongue tongue tongue

Tpiah am i lying?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
LadyT:

I think an IP address check gave enough proof.
End of story.

Plus they are both idiots so how no one saw this before hand is way beyond me.

4play if I handle you. . .

did you do the IP check?
if not,who did so I can direct my questions to the person.
no hear say
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
Osisi doesn't know what's going on behind the scenes. I was most surprised about the TOH/HotFummi deception. Tpiah/AloyEmeka is also stunning.  shocked  shocked
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by LadyT(f): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

did you do the IP check?
no hear say

Shebi you know the mods?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

Osisi doesn't know what's going on behind the scenes. I was most surprised about the TOH/HotFummi deception. Tpiah/AloyEmeka is also stunning.  shocked  shocked

4play,please tell me the truth.
These are serious e-accusations.
what are you saying?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by presido1: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

Naah i don't believe the highlighted. Noway that two landers can be the same. IP is dynamic, so its difficult to proof it with IP more over i have seen two of them online at the same time.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
Osisi i have what you need. . .
I will release it on one condition tongue
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2009
LadyT:

Shebi you know the mods?

Which one did the check and said so,where is the post?
was it behind the scenes?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Osisi i have what you need. . .
I will release it on one condition tongue

name your price grin
as long as it doesn't involve adultery grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

did you do the IP check?
no hear say

Can't betray confidence, sorry. But my sources are impeccable. TOH is HotFummi.
presido1:

Naah i don't believe the highlighted. Noway that two landers can be the same. IP is dynamic, so its difficult to proof it with IP more over i have seen two of them online at the same time.

I found it hard to believe but the fact is that they often share the same IP address. Couldn't believe the AloyEmeka vs Tpiah beefs were staged.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2009
Mcrackles,please send me your evidence on babyosisi@hotmail.com
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

Which one did the check and said so,where is the post?
was it behind the scenes?

Lady T no sabi anything. Her's is hearsay. I know what is really going on.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2009
TOH is hotfunmi?
are you telling me that TOH is Hotfunmi/aloy and TPIA all rolled up in one
That cannot be.
There's no way TOH is aloy
This IP thing is giving misleading results as I earlier said and peoples images are being tarnished for nothing.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

name your price grin
as long as it doesn't involve adultery grin

Adultery biko. . .  grin
I wont make any silly advances. . .
Email address noted and as soon as my sources are fully confirmed, i will fire down the e-line! wink
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2009
TOH is not hotfunmi/Aloy-Emeka/Deepzone/Earthmama angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Does The Kind Of News You Click First On Nairaland Reflect Your Personality? / When A Black Man Dates A White Woman / We Live In A Materialistic World. . . True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.