Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic (8063 Views)

Where Is Aloy/emeka? / Where Is Aloy-emeka? / Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

TOH is hotfunmi?
are you telling me that TOH is Hotfunmi/aloy and TPIA all rolled up in one
That cannot be.
There's no way TOH is aloy
This IP thing is giving misleading results as I earlier said and peoples images are being tarnished for nothing.

TOH is HotFummi

HotFummi is not Aloy. Aloy is Tpiah. Take it or leave it.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by presido1: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2009
Some benjamin i will put members IP up for 5 mins. Who wanna take the bill?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by LadyT(f): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
Please ignore 4play the last time he saw TOH he was beaten to a pulp hes just licking his wounds now.

Osisi there are many on here who have multiple ID's. One guy would sign in as a girl and chase himself all over the place giving himself praise about how sexy and intelligent he was.

Other girl did the same for herself.

One nutjob argued with himself as 3 different people in one topic!

Its really sad but hey its the internet people can be anyone.

I remember sef Osisi feeling bad she made us all think she was a newly wed or something along those lines when it didnt matter she was still Osisi. Its these nutcases with 15names who are spoiling the site
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

TOH is HotFummi

HotFummi is not Aloy. Aloy is Tpiah. Take it or leave it.

My brother knack me tory.
you seem to have the real gist here.
are you telling me TPIA and aloy are the same person? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How can that be?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2009
LadyT:

Please ignore 4play the last time he saw TOH he was beaten to a pulp hes just licking his wounds now.
Osisi there are many on here who have multiple ID's.  One guy would sign in as a girl and chase himself all over the place giving himself praise about how sexy and intelligent he was.
Other girl did the same for herself.  
One nutjob argued with himself as 3 different people in one topic!
Its really sad but hey its the internet people can be anyone.

You pretty much summed the schitzo all up. . . It is pathetic
I know at least 10 top members who are regulars all over the forum, who do the bullshit you posted above. . .
One day, there will be a reason to reveal names and ya'all gonna drop jaws! cool tongue
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2009
@Lady T

Me see TOH for where?  

I think sharing the same IP address is pretty damning evidence that TOH and HotFummi are one and the same, don't you think?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2009
I have been on the same thread,at the same time with TOH and hotfunmi.
No way they are the same people
absolutely no way.
Tpia and aloy.emeka always seem to follow each other around and post on the same threads.
Hmm
This is strange
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

are you telling me TPIA and aloy are the same person? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How can that be?

I am not sure about this one but i know people do this ever so well. . . .on this forum!
4-play you got proof? cheesy
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

How can that be?

Their quarrels were a bit OTT but it turned out to be all smoke and mirrors. An elaborate deception. I was absolutely stunned and couldn't believe my eyes.

The answer is in the IP addresses. In both cases - TOH/HotFummi and Tpia/AloyEmeka - the IP addresses gave them away.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by LadyT(f): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2009
4play I have pictures from that day dont tempt me!  one sentence for you WAGAMAMA NOODLES YUCK!  angry

@McCrackles I feel you one day these silly set of people will be exposed.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

I am not sure about this one but i know people do this ever so well. . . .on this forum!
4-play you got proof? cheesy

Rock solid proof. You can take it to the bank.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

Rock solid proof. You can take it to the bank.

For real shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Serious stuff. . . .
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2009
LadyT:

4play I have pictures from that day dont tempt me!  one sentence for you WAGAMAMA NOODLES YUCK!  angry

Pictures that are not of me. Please take your deception campaign out of here. The truth is finally out!
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2009
Hmmm.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by presido1: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2009
Me think ibkaye is tope2000 grin grin grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
How can hotfunmi be TOH
the personalities are so different.
They have different likes and dislikes,different interests, different personalities,they don't get along.
I have known TOH here since she joined this forum in 2006 and I have a hard time believing you.
She herself told me on another thread that aloy was hotfunmi
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
presido1:

I haven't really checked those IDs yet. Nothing surprises me any more on NL after those 2 bombshells that I uncovered.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
presido1:

mschew.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
presido1:

Nah i can vouch for IBK all day! wink
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

I haven't really checked those IDs yet. Nothing surprises me any more on NL after those 2 bombshells that I uncovered.

So you are the one that "uncovered "this?
then what is the origin of this aloy being hotfunmi/osun amazon story?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

How can hotfunmi be TOH
the personalities are so different.
They have different likes and dislikes,different interests, different personalities,they don't get along.
I have known TOH here since she joined this forum in 2006 and I have a hard time believing you.
She herself told me on another thread that aloy was hotfunmi

Let's put it this way. It's either they are the same or they reside in the same house sharing the same PC. Which one is more plausible?

Call it multiple personality disorder or what you may but the evidence is compelling enough to conclude that TOH and HotFummi are one and the same. Don't let the elaborate ruses fool you.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2009
becommerich also claimed to have done an IP check and he says aloy.emeka is Seun Osewa?

3 different stories right there.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

So you are the one that "uncovered "this?
then what is the origin of this aloy being hotfunmi/osun amazon story?

You can ask them but there is no basis for that story. Aloy is Tpiah and not HotFummi.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by 4Play(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

becommerich also claimed to have done an IP check and he says aloy.emeka is Seun Osewa?

Becomerich is a lunatic.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by presido1: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Don't be too sure, saw her signing in with tope2000 some wks back tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

I dont believe Becommrich jare. . .  grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
presido1:

Don't be too sure, saw her signing in with tope2000 some wks back tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ewu.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
4 Play:

Let's put it this way. It's either they are the same or they reside in the same house sharing the same PC. Which one is more plausible?

Call it multiple personality disorder or what you may but the evidence is compelling enough to conclude that TOH and HotFummi are one and the same. Don't let the elaborate ruses fool you.

Thiefofhearts you need to come here and defend yourself from this Igboman

hotfunmi loved Igbo men and TOH didn't care much about them.
4 play,are you very sure?
are you a boy scout?
I am a girl scout (once a girl scout,always a girl scout)
On your honor?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
My TOH cannot be hotfunmi
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2009
presido1:

Nah dont get it twisted. . .IBK i am sure about cheesy
One day, the list will be published on this forum for everyone to see and ya'all will be surprised some regular posters have more than one username! cheesy
The daft bit is trying to fool some smart folks on here and making up stupid love threads pretending or defending each other during arguments
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
ibkaye:

My TOH cannot be hotfunmi

This is the same thing I'm saying.
If this is true, I will leave this forum and never return
Incredible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

When A Black Man Dates A White Woman / Does The Kind Of News You Click First On Nairaland Reflect Your Personality? / We Live In A Materialistic World. . . True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.