Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. (1116 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / She Hates My Beards....should I Dump Her? / My Mother Hates Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. by roock: 6:31am On May 15, 2016
Hi friends, need your openion on something that has been eating me up.i am 28 and in love with a 20 year old lady,in 200L who happens to be living in the same compound with me.we are both stil living with our parents except for her who stays mostly in school.its our second year into the relationship.at first, things were rosy,sweet and enjoying.her mother likes me and aceepts our being together as i excplained my intentions to her.she takes me as her own son and even inlolves me in their family affairs.the problem is that she can be aggressive at time and shout on top of her voice and this has made her quarrel sevrally with my mum,make faces and all that.we also learnt that she was sent out of her husbands home for about 8years,thought they are back now,for spilling hot water on her inlaw out of anger.so when my mother learnt i was goin out with the girl,she was mad and started giving my girl this cold treatment,not wanting her around the house like before,refusing to return her greetings. My mum went as far as teeling my girl to stay away from me.this has made her scared as she feels her mother in law to be hates her soo much.we are on the verge of breaking up,not our desire but she cant handle it anymore.she is an only child and has this attachment with her mother who hapens not to be in good terms with my mother. She pleaded with me not to confront my mum so as not to heighten the treatments she recieves and that gets me confused.i know i am not ready to sattle now pending when i have a bettter job,i only earn about 30k monthly,but cant imagine a life without her.please i need your help friends.should i let go or go against my family to have the woman of my dream?
Re: Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. by jmichlins(m): 6:50am On May 15, 2016
My advice is simple. Make money first cause you earn less than $5 a day and with current state of nigeria, you will die before your time with a bad woman. You still have time to fix your life before complicating with a woman

3 Likes

Re: Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. by olac21(m): 7:01am On May 15, 2016
A 20yr old girl your wife to be?she's your GF at this stage sir..a 200lv student at that!
Re: Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. by firstking01(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2016
My brother, as far as her mum and your mum are in battle dis-array, and according to you, she's the only child and a woman for that matter, knowing how african mothers especially nigerians value a female child, it will never work out between the both of you...except you be doing it without the consent of your parents which will never last...

So, just leave her and move on
Re: Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. by coolh3ad(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2016
olac21:
A 20yr old girl your wife to be?she's your GF at this stage sir..a 200lv student at that!

Lol. Girl wey just start life and still dey enjoy campus life. She'll soon break is heart. Let's watch and see
Re: Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. by firstking01(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2016
My brother, as far as her mum and your mum are in battle dis-array, and according to you, she's the only child and a woman for that matter, knowing how african mothers especially nigerians value a female child, it will never work out between the both of you...except you be doing it without the consent of your parents which will never last...

So, just leave her and move on, she's just in her second year in school sef, and still very young...just move on bro.

1 Like

Re: Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. by Melahou(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2016
It's better you let her go
I don't see any future with both of you.
You won't see it now but surely will in the future.

I have been in that position before
Re: Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. by olac21(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2016
And pls are you a ply or university grad going by the amount you earn in a year!and do you work in a govt agency or a private coy?
Re: Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. by njiasi30(f): 7:32am On May 15, 2016
My dear, ur mum's fear is dat d girl will end up behaving like her mum. She's only trying to protect u, dats why she's acting dat way. Dats mothers 4 u. U re nt ready to get married yet, but bear in mind dat only child always listen to dere mum and dey re 2 attach to dere mum.

D girl luvs u but she can't handle it BC of her mums influence on her so let her b, btw she's still young and in campus 4 dat matter. Hmmmmm,Her fun is just starting oh. She might leave u 4 s/o dat she will think dat is better..... So dont even think of making quarrel with ur mum and safe urself d stress.....

1 Like

Re: Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. by Volcanicgirl(f): 7:52am On May 15, 2016
firstking01:

So, just leave her and move on
dis guy has sed it all. Op, please move on

1 Like

Re: Help..my Mother Hates My Wife To Be. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 15, 2016
Op you need a better job

(1) (Reply)

Ever Since I Commented On His Picture / Interactive Package Designs Done To Perfection [photos] / What Do You Call This Act From Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.