Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

She Hates My Beards....should I Dump Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hates My Beards....should I Dump Her? (567 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Hates My Beards....should I Dump Her? by ORAGBON(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
She hates my beards…should I dump her?
Jzhane October 23, 2017 Ask Jzhane No Comments

Dear Jzhane,

My girlfirend does not like my beards. Infact,since we started dating two years ago,she has been complaining about my beard. She wants me clean shaven,but I love my beards and I think they make me look very cool and sexy. We have had arguments about my beard non stop. Last time she threatened to break up with me if I dont shave off my beard. Maybe I should dump her first before she dumps me. There are many ladies who will love me and my beard. Haba,ladies and their wahala self. Should I dump her or should I shave my beard?

Rick,

Lagos,

Source: livelystones.com.ng
Re: She Hates My Beards....should I Dump Her? by fatimababy95(f): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Can somebody tell the vaseline crew to stay off this thread?
Re: She Hates My Beards....should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
dump her asap...neva u remove d beard for her.
d beard is nt just a tool,it defines u

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: His Mommy's Needs / COMPLETE STORY ~ I Date White Men Only / I Love Being Alone But Am Getting So Lonely Dese Days.it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.