Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent (943 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / See How My Maid F**cks Me With My Parent’s Approval / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent by syndrum(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2016
It's now going to like 2 cases of my people rejecting the girls I brought home for marriage simply because they are from Abeokuta and Ijebu in Ogun State respectively. They had laid their historical anti incident about their ordeals either by their ways of treating husband and his families both before and after marriage... They had narrated how they are known for charming their husband and putting them in their captives either by turning them into their errand boy or even killing the man whenever they feel they can't' be trusted like before again. I was told their mothers are always the man's second wife as the in-law would tend to make herself one by moving down with them In the same house... I had truly been warned severally but I'm only considering the fact that I had seen no fault in the young lady and she actually left her Ex to be with me before we started dating.
Please, should I truly run for my life or keep believing my girlfriend won't be like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent by Nobody: 8:11am On May 15, 2016
don't condemn the lot because of a few bad eggs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent by vizkiz: 8:18am On May 15, 2016
Normally I would say "obey your parents so that you may live long" but for this your situation, bro your parents are still living in the past. No offence
Re: Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent by sanchezJ(f): 8:22am On May 15, 2016
Marry an Ondo girl. No Worries grin
Re: Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent by jeyselassie(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2016
Look. I will tell u abandon ur parents and cut communicattion with them for a while till they beg u to get married. Ur parents cannot determine who u get married to based on past experiences. U are the one that will live in the house after marriage and 95 percent of a mans happiness or sadness is related to his spouse so stick to her if she makes u a better person.
Re: Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent by valdes00(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2016
Like say other tribes babes no fit do juju...
Cum OP, my woman cum from Abeokuta oo...
Re: Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent by CARLOSZ: 10:50am On May 15, 2016
[size=18pt]i would have asked you to run for your life but I can see that she has already charmed you, so continue[/size]

1 Like

Re: Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent by H2Ossss(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2016
she left her ex to be with you..lol... she will leave you to be with som1 else... run for your life... dem hoes aint loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent by bionick: 4:23pm On May 15, 2016
syndrum:
It's now going to like 2 cases of my people rejecting the girls I brought home for marriage simply because they are from Abeokuta and Ijebu in Ogun State respectively. They had laid their historical anti incident about their ordeals either by their ways of treating husband and his families both before and after marriage... They had narrated how they are known for charming their husband and putting them in their captives either by turning them into their errand boy or even killing the man whenever they feel they can't' be trusted like before again. I was told their mothers are always the man's second wife as the in-law would tend to make herself one by moving down with them In the same house... I had truly been warned severally but I'm only considering the fact that I had seen no fault in the young lady and she actually left her Ex to be with me before we started dating.
Please, should I truly run for my life or keep believing my girlfriend won't be like that?
Bro...I'll just advice u to listen to your parent..so that if what they said finally come true you wouldnt have yourself and your parent to blame... They must have seen more than... no trowey elders words cos of pity and waste ur future... Girls plenty. .
Re: Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent by bionick: 4:27pm On May 15, 2016
valdes00:
Like say other tribes babes no fit do juju...
Cum OP, my woman cum from Abeokuta oo...
but they are not as popular as peeps from Ogun .

especially Ijebu...I fear them .. smh!

(1) (Reply)

/ This Sex Position Will Blow Your Mind / Choose One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.