Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa (41848 Views)

Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? / Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa by amazingspiderma: 5:12am On Mar 12, 2017
GoodMuyis:

For you to think That The way Nigeria link religion...
You are still yet to get exposure, go Asia, Americas see how religious they are and stop relying o. what you watch I. films.

please stop giving ignorance a red carpet treatment.
Re: How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa by amazingspiderma: 5:14am On Mar 12, 2017
GoodMuyis:

For you to think That The way Nigeria link religion...
You are still yet to get exposure, go Asia, Americas see how religious they are and stop relying o. what you watch I. films.

You have no iota of fact in your claim, since you are still in superstitious mode let me help you.
www.businessinsider.com/the-10-smartest-countries-based-on-math-and-science-2015-5

Asian nations growth has been tied to improvement in mathematics and science education than any other factor.

India graduated more English speaking engineers than the rest of the world combined.
https://www.quora.com/How-many-engineering-students-graduate-every-year-in-India

Singapore is the world's smartest nation.They call their teachers builders of society.

These are indisputable facts.
You clearly don't have an idea what you are talking about.
Re: How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa by Fikifak(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2017
Aliko Dangote owns the largest industrial business in Nigeria,providing thousands of African families with bread and butter. He worked very hard to achieve this success. About his biography and the success story good written article Blog Jiji http:///2mQ63YX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.