Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children (30752 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by Nobody: 10:47am On May 15, 2016
AnanseK:

We Nigerians did not see the intelligence during the 6 years of Jonathan's treasury looting even though she was the minister of finance coordinating minister for the economy. Please let's call a spade by its name, she is grossly overrated and had nothing to offer, she aided and abetted the gross vandalization of Nigeria's economic development.

Who are d Nigerians, u or? U are on your own wit the shovels, spades and all d brooms.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by totorimi: 10:48am On May 15, 2016
The man looks lost in some deep thoughts. Something might be bothering his mind while the woman is happy and smiling. Only a close confidant will get to know what he has passed through but all the same he has to pose just to fulfill all righteousness.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by lillies: 10:49am On May 15, 2016
who una don help
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by banme1(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2016
kumakunta:
Who she help... Fraudster.
u no see tomato buy?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by AnanseK(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2016
raker300:
speak for yourself man. She made Nigeria largest economy in Africa, I got nysc allawee increased in my time..take a sit Joor

Shey your current president is importing grass for his cows at 900mill that was added in your country's budget funded by your tax money, u no go even fit cough for that one

You're funny ooo!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by kropelgrada(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2016
AnanseK:

We Nigerians did not see the intelligence during the 6 years of Jonathan's treasury looting even though she was the minister of finance and coordinating minister for the economy. Please let's call a spade by its name, she is grossly overrated and had nothing to offer, she aided and abetted the gross vandalization of Nigeria's economic development.
In your own opinion though. I didn't know you had so much knowledge about managing the economy of Nigeria and never considered for the position. That woman is a colossal figure, and u better start speaking ill of her in hush tones before the gods strike you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by AreaFada2: 10:59am On May 15, 2016
kropelgrada:
I have an unreserved affection and regards towards this amazingly intelligent woman.God will keep blessing Ma Okonjo-Iweala,and your detractors constantly put to shame.

Ise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by Nobody: 11:02am On May 15, 2016
Haters over to u
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by kropelgrada(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

Ise!
Ur head dey there!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by AreaFada2: 11:03am On May 15, 2016
raker300:
speak for yourself man. She made Nigeria largest economy in Africa, I got nysc allawee increased in my time..take a sit Joor

Shey your current president is importing grass for his cows at 900mill that was added in your country's budget funded by your tax money, u no go even fit cough for that one

Abi o. At least forex dey yakpa during her time.

We even managed to pay off & get some debt cancelled by international loan sharks. grin cheesy

We weren't labelled fantastically corrupt in her time.

Abeg give it up for the original Ogwash princess jare. She too much. Carry go. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by AreaFada2: 11:07am On May 15, 2016
kropelgrada:
In your own opinion though. I didn't know you had so much knowledge about managing the economy of Nigeria and never considered for the position. That woman is a colossal figure, and u better start speaking ill of her in hush tones before the gods strike you.
My friend, you know it takes an intelligent person to recognise another intelligent person.

Have you ever seen an olodo supervising the dissertation of a genius? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by m20208899: 11:11am On May 15, 2016
PushPlay:
The man doesn't look happy. Couldn't even crack a smile. undecided

What I that white obeject behind the woman creating a barrier between them?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by AnanseK(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2016
kropelgrada:

F**k the gods ! She was a colossal failure as coordinating minister and minister of finance during the destructive years of the ineffectual President Jonathan.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by ugoonuoha: 11:20am On May 15, 2016
AnanseK:

We Nigerians did not see the intelligence during the 6 years of Jonathan's treasury looting even though she was the minister of finance and coordinating minister for the economy. Please let's call a spade by its name, she is grossly overrated and had nothing to offer, she aided and abetted the gross vandalization of Nigeria's economic development.

**** just a few things:
1. How's 10 Feb 2010 - 29 May 2015 (5 years 3 mths) equal to six years?!! Go school, you no gree!
2. As at 15 May 2016, every objective person, now knows the work NOI did for Nigeria. How's your way-above-her-head Kemi Adeosun doing? Most clueless Finance Minister ever. Everything's in a free fall. Enjoy the "corrupt-free" Nigeria with price hikes and padded budget. Iranu
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by Emac(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2016
AnanseK:

My friend shut the Bleep up and leave this thread. .does this look like politics section. .. can't u see any good in anything at all... are u saying your dad or mum is not corrupt in one way or the other ? Biko shift
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by AnanseK(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2016
ugoonuoha:

Mumu, just a few things:
1. How's 10 Feb 2010 - 29 May 2015 (5 years 3 mths) equal to six years?!! Go school, you no gree!
2. As at 15 May 2016, every objective person, now knows the work NOI did for Nigeria. How's your way-above-her-head Kemi Adeosun doing? Most clueless Finance Minister ever. Everything's in a free fall. Enjoy the "corrupt-free" Nigeria with price hikes and padded budget. Iranu

Give her another 10 years it will be the same , in fact much worse Nigeria's economy would have collapsed completely. If she can cause such destruction in only 5years and 3 months imagine what she could do if she stayed longer.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by banme1(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2016
kumakunta:

Who cares about tomato. You don't know me so get the fvck off and help your miserable life.
frustration oh sorry. U shall find favor this sunday evening. Say Amen!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by kumakunta: 11:28am On May 15, 2016
Emac:

My friend shut the Bleep up and leave this thread. .does this look like politics section. .. can't u see any good in anything at all... are u saying your dad or mum is not corrupt in one way or the other ? Biko shift
The same way your people(fellow wailers) turn any thread concerning Tinubu, Zahra, atiku and Sanusi to politics, even if it's their birthday or children's wedding being celebrated.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by kumakunta: 11:31am On May 15, 2016
banme1:
frustration oh sorry. U shall find favor this sunday evening. Say Amen!
Am far from being frustrated. Save your prayers, coz you will be needing it every day.
In fact you only mentioned what's keeping you from eating the normal Sunday rice. I don't feel your pain at all. Hungry mofo.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by freeze001(f): 11:54am On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
Not that olosho that called herself, tiwa savage, because she is the breadwinner she disgraced my fellow man?

Why did ur fellow man attempt to disgrace her first by calling her a cheat (which she has clearly denied) and accusing her mother of witchcraft? Abi a woman must accept all insults and lies without a word just cos she's a woman? He should have provided proof na or denied his own rubbish as she unequivocally denied his accusations na!

See u calling her olosho but u see nothing wrong in her husband's cheating and philandering ways on top her money?

And who told you Dr Ikemba Iweala isn't the financial provider in his home notwithstanding his wife's phenomenal success? His isn't an honorary doctorate you know? He actually earned it and it's in fact a working title!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by MADrator: 12:00pm On May 15, 2016
AnanseK:

I guess Nigeria is presently an eldorado huh?

APC zombies and reasoning are miles apart... undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by NobleAky(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters did I hear someone say "learn from them"?.
if you don't want, then go and learn from Tee-bliz and Tiwa
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by tee10: 12:03pm On May 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

My friend, you know it takes an intelligent person to recognise another intelligent person.

Have you ever seen an olodo supervising the dissertation of a genius? grin cheesy

Well fact is its prosible in Nigeria

Am olodo GEJ persided over Nigeria with brilliant nigerians helplessly looking

A less intelligent PMB is president over a superb brain, Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 15, 2016

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by NobleAky(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2016
AnanseK:

myself and many others are Nigerians and we saw her Intelligence
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 15, 2016
freeze001:

Why did ur fellow man attempt to disgrace her first by calling her a cheat (which she has clearly denied) and accusing her mother of witchcraft? Abi a woman must accept all insults and lies without a word just cos she's a woman? He should have provided proof na or denied his own rubbish as she unequivocally denied his accusations na!

See u calling her olosho but u see nothing wrong in her husband's cheating and philandering ways on top her money?

And who told you Dr Ikemba Iweala isn't the financial provider in his home notwithstanding his wife's phenomenal success? His isn't an honorary doctorate you know? He actually earned it and it's in fact a working title!
why not shut up the fvuck up
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by ceecee0703(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2016
AnanseK:

You see how intelligent you are! she is grossly overrated she got a PHD from an A-league university with breath taking grades, she got into world bank as vice president Of African region, She served under 2 separate administrations and the only minister paid in dollars! so much for being Overrated....guy google her name and tell me what u found out!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by freeze001(f): 12:19pm On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
why not shut up the fvuck up

You see ur life? You just love negative double standards don't u? When u are shown the folly of ur ways all u can do is foam at the mouth...grow up please! Na only on top woman matter you get strength

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by ceecee0703(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
Not that olosho that called herself, tiwa savage, because she is the breadwinner she disgraced my fellow man?

And you feel Okonjo-iweala is the bread winner her husband is a guru too....he is responsible on like Teebliz
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 15, 2016
ceecee0703:

And you feel Okonjo-iweala is the bread winner her husband is a guru too....he is responsible on like Teebliz
we know okonjo iweala not her husband, okonjo iweala love her husband even in old age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian / 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate / Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.