Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders (9634 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen Lets End All This / Beef Between Iamdurent Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty.. / I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 15, 2016
This is nairaland and there is NO WAY, I repeat, NO WAY you would have not in one way or the other BASH someone. Why can't we say 'I'M sorry' to that person today and put an end to that beef. I learnt forgiveness today in church cheesy. A nairalander died some weeks ago and I saw a comment someone made on the thread. I'm kinda battling with not making up with a friend I lost immediately after our final exams. Believe me, you don't wanna deal with that kind ish. Wristbangle opened a thread for 'Top bashers' yesterday. You guys should come here and end the beef.

Since today is sunday, call that moniker and apologise today and let's be friends again cheesy.

Personally, I don't remember monikers oo but in case I don bash you before cheesy, bikonu I'M VERY SORRY. I don't bash if you don't 'wahala" me thou cheesy. I'm very gentle like that.

SEUN, Lalasticlala, happy sunday guys wink
Naughtynaughty mi, happy sunday bestie.

2 Likes

Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 15, 2016
smiley wink cheesy
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 15, 2016
grin Smellymouth come let's end that beef oo

2 Likes

Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 15, 2016
HateU2:
smiley wink cheesy
why ehnnn you actually posted a topic now you Don be FTC cry
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Mediapace: 1:10pm On May 15, 2016
Let me take a chair,there's gonna be boxing here. I wan catch fun.

As for me i'll keep bashing until bashers stop bashing

Happy sunday guys!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by cruzita(f): 1:10pm On May 15, 2016
I have never bashed anyone here ,so no one to apologise to.Any way happy Sunday nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 15, 2016
ellacute45:
why ehnnn you actually posted a topic now you Don be FTC
Sorry girl, i'm trying to remba monikers to apologise to cheesy.
Try again next tym tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Olasco93: 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
If we go wrong, we shouldn't be too proud to admit our wrong, and apologize.
#Be Apologetic.

1 Like

Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by talk2alabama: 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
HateU2:
Sorry girl, i'm trying to remba monikers to apologise to cheesy.
Try again next tym tongue
angry
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 15, 2016
talk2alabama:
angry
I don bash u b4 ni
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 15, 2016
ellacute45:
grin Smellymouth come let's end that beef oo
embarassed cry, don't call that derailer plssss
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by amiskurie(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2016
HateU2:
smiley wink cheesy
Orie o pe...OH I'M SORRY!

ode oshi... Ohh I'M SORRY AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by iceberylin(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2016
You'll need a new moniker undecided
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 15, 2016
amiskurie:

Orie o pe...OH I'M SORRY!

ode oshi... Ohh I'M SORRY AGAIN!

I understand but it's okay. My pastor also said something about peeps lyk u in church 2day cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by talk2alabama: 1:17pm On May 15, 2016
HateU2:
I don bash u b4 ni
Naaah, u dnt bash me, I bash u.. kay wink
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by amiskurie(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2016
Its really hard to end my beef with Seun and some shitty head mods.

Ode o Shi people.... Well I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by UyiIredia(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2016
I ain't apologizing to anyone I beef cuz I beef for the right reasons. Especially of someone is just being foolish.
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Smellymouth: 1:19pm On May 15, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww.. this HateU2 don forget to take her drugs again..

"Hello? Hello? Is that Dr Sadiq of Yaba left? Pls one of your patient by the name of HateU2 is currently on nairaland..

U say wetin? She escaped yesterday? With naughtynaughty? Pls come and carry dem back to Yaba left!!"

11 Likes

Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Flexherbal(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
It's a good one.
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by rosalieene(f): 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
Hmmmm
Just passing by.
Just came out from camp and was thrown to Ogun-Waterside. Wetn man go do. I don cry tire. Upon all the whole preshun!! Flag party undecided
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
talk2alabama:
Naaah, u dnt bash me, I bash u.. kay wink
ok
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by ImDharay: 1:22pm On May 15, 2016
mtcheeeeeeew,
next thread plz.!
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by talk2alabama: 1:22pm On May 15, 2016
rosalieene:
Hmmmm
Just passing by.
Just came out from camp and was thrown to Ogun-Waterside. Wetn man go do. I don cry tire. Upon all the whole preshun!! Flag party undecided
aww upon say u dey flag party sef. Sorry eh. Just tk heart.
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 15, 2016
rosalieene:
Hmmmm
Just passing by.
This is an apology thread sis. Go to NySC section to gist them about camp cheesy
Anyways, sorry. Hw was camp? Fine, I guess. I don't wanna derail my thread myself cheesy
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Marlvin(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2016
God forgives.....
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by iykekelvins(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2016
*Grabs Seat*
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by rosalieene(f): 1:25pm On May 15, 2016
talk2alabama:
aww upon say u dey flag party sef. Sorry eh. Just tk heart.
I just go kill myself for flag party while others dey flex. Morning parade, afternoon boring lectures- evening parade again. in my next life if am selected to join flag party, I would escape
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by talk2alabama: 1:30pm On May 15, 2016
rosalieene:

I just go kill myself for flag party while others dey flex. Morning parade, afternoon boring lectures- evening parade again. in my next life if am selected to join flag party, I would escape
lol just engage in smth that will totally put ur mind off the whole thing tho,
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Maxi112: 1:31pm On May 15, 2016
I don't bash people here, so this post is not ment for me
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
Mtcheeeewwww.. this HateU2 don forget to take her drugs again..

"Hello? Hello? Is that Dr Sadiq of Yaba left? Pls one of your patient by the name of HateU2 is currently on nairaland..

U say wetin? She escaped yesterday? With naughtynaughty? Pls come and carry dem back to Yaba left!!"
OdE embarassed
Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by charijee(f): 1:34pm On May 15, 2016
Let's start from you changing your moniker from hate to love

1 Like

Re: Lets End That Beef Today Nairalanders by amiskurie(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2016
HateU2:
I understand but it's okay. My pastor also said something about peeps lyk u in church 2day cheesy
I feel like poking your belly button,did the pastor tell you to resist,or let me go deeper than that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? / Slay Queen Parades Her ‘boobs’ On Social Media In Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.