Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

The Best Way To Punish Your Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Punish Your Ex (9103 Views)

Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by Roon9(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2016
Childish! A wise man once said, " whatever it is u r felling, never let it show". D best way to get off someone is to be with someone else.
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by joseph1832(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2016
Laveda:

That ain't bad, sometimes moving on doesn't mean you stopt talking to the person totally rather taking your mind off what ever you both had...but not every lady can handle that so it's better you part ways.

Depends on the kinda friendship tho but I try as much as possible to stay far from my ex grin cause once we breakup I got no business with you anymore.
So you see what I'm saying? Lol. For me, its just best to say bye bye especially when the reason(s) given are just hogwash.
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by kullozone(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2016
Hehe!Please,where Can I Find The DEFRIEND Option On Facebook?
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by fulfillbill(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2016
The word "punish" sounds mean, there's nothing wrong with moving on.

But when you say you are moving on mean it.

On the otherhand, it takes extra maturity to remain friends without lighting up old flames.
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by firstking01(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Haahahhahaa..what ministry u in? grin

Well, u know opposite attracts...
- good boys , bad girls...

-bad boys, good girls...

cheesy so don't be surprise..
So, who is the loser now?, the good or bad boys\girls??
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by Lovelynature(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2016
The topic contradicts its content. Op, with what you listed up there, you ain't punishing anybody, you are just avoiding him. Besides, he is your ex and not an enemy. It's more of incompatibility, not enmity.
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by mikaj(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2016
Babyboo92:
The only way you can punish your ex and get revenge is by using the "no contact rule".

There are certain things you must do in order to establish the "no contact" rule. I'll list them below:
1. Delete his number from your phone: This is the first thing you need to do before anything else.
Erase all his phone numbers from your phone. Don't write it down anywhere as a form of reference.
This prevents you from having the urge to call your ex when you miss him.
2. Don't call or text him: Whenever you feel like calling or texting your ex, please find something
else to occupy your mind. You're not supposed to call or text him till the "no contact" is over. As
far you're still hurting inside, refrain from contacting your ex; it will only hurt you more. If you call
him and he answers in a nonchalant tone or another girl answers, what would you do? Cry even
more! Don't call or text him no matter what.
3. Block him on Whatsapp :
It's normal for him to pretend to care about you even when he was the one who dumped you. He'll
chat you up on Whatsapp to see how you're coping or not coping without him. Just block him
already! All he wants is to fan his ego! When he sees or hears how miserable you are, he will feel
gratified. Don't give him that joy!
4. Defriend him on Facebook:
Facebook would be another means for him to see how you are coping with the break up. He may
post some updates or pictures and tag you in them; ignore all those tricks. He is on punishment
and therefore, he doesn't deserve your friendship. Defriend him and block him on Facebook.
5. Delete him on twitter:
Twitter will be his other target in getting your attention. Don't mind his mentions
or hashtags; just delete him, unfollow him and block him if possible. Just shut him out of your
head; you need time to recuperate.

why must ex be synonymous with guys
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by alobright17(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2016
Babyboo92:
The only way you can punish your ex and get revenge is by using the "no contact rule".

There are certain things you must do in order to establish the "no contact" rule. I'll list them below:
1. Delete his number from your phone: This is the first thing you need to do before anything else.
Erase all his phone numbers from your phone. Don't write it down anywhere as a form of reference.
2. Don't call or text him: Whenever you feel like calling or texting your ex, please find something
else to occupy your mind. You're not supposed to call or text him till the "no contact" is over. As
far you're still hurting inside, refrain from contacting your ex; it will only hurt you more. If you call
him and he answers in a nonchalant tone or another girl answers, what would you do? Cry even
It's normal for him to pretend to care about you even when he was the one who dumped you. He'll
chat you up on Whatsapp to see how you're coping or not coping without him. Just block him
already! All he wants is to fan his ego! When he sees or hears how miserable you are, he will feel
Facebook would be another means for him to see how you are coping with the break up. He may
post some updates or pictures and tag you in them; ignore all those tricks. He is on punishment
and therefore, he doesn't deserve your friendship. Defriend him and block him on Facebook.
Twitter will be his other target in getting your attention. Don't mind his mentions
or hashtags; just delete him, unfollow him and block him if possible. Just shut him out of your

Save yourself all that and do just one thing fuckkk his or her friends sisters or brother or Neighbor.
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by Beemhan(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2016
well...i have learned that the only way 2people can break up and still be'friends' is either they're still in love or they were never in love. avoiding your ex completely is the best thing to do but the things you do in order to avoid your ex is the part that's open to debate. The OP's methods are quite extreme though
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by smileysmiley(f): 4:11pm On May 16, 2016
op you are punishing yourself and not your ex... the best thing is to move on... delete him ke, how will he see my new lovely pictures... don't pick his calls? na, I'll rather fill his head with the lovely voice that was once a part of his life... just do your thing and address him like he is a new person entirely, if he chats you up, reply in a friendly manner but if he tries to bring up your past laugh it off like it doesn't really matter... be a boss and have him tripping all over again, that's the best punishment, rejecting him when he tries to come in a second time
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by bringbackourGEJ: 4:36pm On May 16, 2016
Upload the sex video you had with her on xvideos. cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Oh!
Let me show you how ta do it petty.
1.Take sexy pics an upload them to yer social accounts on the networks you both use
....Let him see an remember the hot piece he gave up! grin
2.) If you still come into some contact with each other make sure you always look good, look better than you ever did while ya'll dated.
3.) Still assuming ya'll cross paths smile an talk friendly ta him
...let him see you ain't messed up bout him angry
...though you prolly is,but fake it!
4)Get a new man finer an sexier than him! wink
.....This for you personally but you can also flont of yer new man in yer ex's face! grin

BUT: The best thing you can do,what I suggest you do
.......°•is forget yer ex an move on with someone else°•
You are the bomb!
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 16, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You are the bomb!
wink
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by chigoizie7(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2016
Babyboo92:
you punish them by not being friends with them. period!

Someone that is tired of u already and even moved on after breaking ur heart to look for another heart to break. Na that kind person u wan punish?

If u were still important to him, he wouldn't have broken up in the 1st place.
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by pacino26(m): 1:41am On May 17, 2016
Back in the days when Pasino was a boy. I dress so hot and activate the side chick asap with lots of PDAs. I used to be very fast to move on.

Now

I keep you close with your family and will even call to share of my latest success story.

My last break up was when sef tongue One girl just tie me down for close to four yrs with the possibility of early parole angry grin
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by Youngpo413: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Oh!
Let me show you how ta do it petty.
1.Take sexy pics an upload them to yer social accounts on the networks you both use
....Let him see an remember the hot piece he gave up! grin
2.) If you still come into some contact with each other make sure you always look good, look better than you ever did while ya'll dated.
3.) Still assuming ya'll cross paths smile an talk friendly ta him
...let him see you ain't messed up bout him angry
...though you prolly is,but fake it!
4)Get a new man finer an sexier than him! wink
.....This for you personally but you can also flont of yer new man in yer ex's face! grin

BUT: The best thing you can do,what I suggest you do
.......°•is forget yer ex an move on with someone else°•
and the bleeping goes round and round.
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by Izic00(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Babyboo92:

Who broke ur heart?
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by foolinlove(f): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2016
No contact rule isn't about punishment - that's immature.

It's about healing and moving on.

Smh.
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by halfricanadian(f): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2016
This is too mch to do just dont send him nd his gimmicks
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2016
For me, once you're gone, that's it. I may grief for months, but once I start seeing someone else, it's really Adios babe...
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by bronzegoddess(f): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2016
best punishment is to make money..more money than u had when u were together. and not block and delete them, let them see it all. and move ooon!
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by robosky02(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016

Seems Ur really good in handling relationships ey? grin lucky girl to have u... kiss

berry?
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by robosky02(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2016
forget all this punishment epistle

just move on and SUCCEED BIG time

he or she would show up somehow to watch you

* deliver that lecture when the crowd give YOU the standing ovation

* watch you drive that Ferrari across the road (If you like splash them waters a little lol)

* see YOU on television been honored

THE BEST REVENGE IS SUCCESS
ask the brothers of Joseph when they meet him in Pharaoh's palace

grin
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Babyboo92:
you punish them by not being friends with them. period!
This ur method name wow oh grin grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by Blessograo(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
your ex will always be an ex if only you decide to come back together but if at all you think of punishing the best way is to move on and act like you don't give a Bleep, they will always want to try to contact but you can reply but not in a friendly or like you are enemies and don't talk about the past of when you were together better still give a one word reply and if they ask any personal question tell them it's none of their business.
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by Blessograo(f): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
i miss you and AngelAhnie, will be back here by thursday
robosky02:

berry?
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by robosky02(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blessograo:
i miss you and AngelAhnie, will be back here by thursday

hi bless miss you so much how's the exams

best wishes...
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by AngelAhnie(f): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
robosky02:

hi bless miss you so much how's the exams
best wishes...
I'm back from prison
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by robosky02(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm back from prison

ok welcome

lets go there.... cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by AngelAhnie(f): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
robosky02:

ok welcome

lets go there.... cheesy
Thanks dear, I may deactivate soon...tired of Nairaland
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by AngelAhnie(f): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
robosky02:

berry?
I was watching you with my eagle eyescheesy how many ladies are onboard
Re: The Best Way To Punish Your Ex by robosky02(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I was watching you with my eagle eyescheesy how many ladies are onboard

now I got you

I saw the manicure,
I thought as much its you

so I just said berry?

angelberry.... and now you confirmed it why

why so many identity? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15+ Wedding Pictures That Show That Wedding Photographers Are Crazy / Symptoms Of Vaginal Yeast Infection And Possible Remedy / Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.