Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! (39531 Views)

5 Career Path You Can Easily Gain Valuable Experience From Home / Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? / Thinking Of Working In The Bank? My 25 Years Of Experience Will Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by ITbomb(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2016
Having worked from home for a while,let me drop some out of the box but very effective tips.

1. Get a table and discipline yourself to sit on it even though the 12' bed is just a yard away
2. Make your room to be warm. Never ever put efforts to make your work room cool. Make it warm or hot if you can bear like me but well ventilated. I sleep easily in a cool room but very efficient when it is warmer.
3. Unless you are living in a flat, do not have a live-in opposite sex partner
4. Pay yourself a salary
5. Be friendly with neighborhood whenever you meet them cos you shouldn't be meeting them often and stay away from neighborhood sex related activities or association
6. Invest well in electric power and Internet connection
7. Have a routine but never let it be a rigid routine (as books advised) and include a quiet time in it

Others stuff you can get from books but these ones makes the difference for me, it could for you as well

2 Likes

Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by siempere(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2016
U can actually feed us points on what the Northern lady works on at home exactly....sha...dtz if ur aim is to help d populace...
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by czaratwork: 9:53am On May 16, 2016
Please someone should confirm if all these mails about working from home with your laptop is real. I am tired of this office job and wont mind them be it survey or questionnaire.
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by iswallker(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Importexpert.... Wow... This is wonderful sir

wonderful but he didnt tell us what his cosine does from home that earns her loads of cash....

follow me to get information on a job that gives you financial independence..anybody can participate, corpers who have just passed-out and looking for a job, nursing mothers, full time house wives and even employed people that need a second stream of income... cheesy
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by temisilva(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2016
I'll show you how i make my money almost effortlessly but with little devotion of time. Click on this link and thank me later.
For more info, contact by whatsapp +2348165554704.
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by abbeyty(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2016
kolnel:
Working from home is very easy for the olosho and aristos
Once they make their home comfortable

that is the best way to work from home, gbele pawo.lol
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by Beachqueen59(f): 11:07am On May 16, 2016
Worst thing that can happen to you is to work under someone esp private, they overwork you, treat you like trash nd pay crappy salary, all bcuz u need the money nd the economy iz bad. I cant o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by Dajugba: 11:13am On May 16, 2016
Nice one... cos I see more Nigerians doing home based business due to the present govt. Check my signature to show love.
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2016
importexpert:
While a lot of people have dreams of working from home and being their own boss it takes more than just a mere thought. I remember endless days and night researching at home opportunities when I became interested in working from home.

You have to be determined to make it work. You have to plan and have a backup plan as you prepare for your journey to a home business.

Here are a few simple tips you have to think about before you venture out.

if you keep them out, You may not be successful at home, so please keep these pointers in mind.

1. Ask yourself - why do I want to work from home
? What is driving you? You can't just wake up one day after being frustrated at your job and say I want to work at home NOW. Without the right motivation and drive, things could turn for you in the worst way. my female hausa cosine from the far northern part of Nigeria was once a determined stay at home mom that didn't give up on searching for legitimate ideas to make money at home. today she speaks in cash. if Aysha with her 4 children can earn legitimate cash from home in large magnitude, everyone else can do it

2. You will have to establish a routine and stick to it at home. Just because you are working from home, don't give you a reason to become a slacker. Work as if you are working outside of your home.

3. You could become lonely. Since you are at home and out of the office loop. These are questions you have to ask yourself. Are you able to handle being at home working by yourself? There are solutions for not feeling isolated, you can join a gym, stay in touch with your friends and co-workers and make time to get out of the house.

4. Arranging time outside of your home will do you justice. Whether it's an hour or two, just separate from your work place.

5. Another good things about working from home is that you can take your work anywhere. Just remember you have to set your time of relaxation. A home business has a lot of responsibility and you have to stay on top of it. With today's technology, there's no reason you have to stay out of the loop when you are on the move. Stepping out for a cup of coffee at Starbucks with your laptop or iPad can allow you to keep your business moving.

as you strive to start any form of online business, i am here to help you succeed.
Your Whatsapp contact bro
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2016
op pls can u list some of those work one can do at home I'd say number work wan can do at home is data reselling but take a look at how it's crashing. i don't know of any cry i need to get goin. dis data reselling ain't coming back cry
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:45pm On May 16, 2016
following
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by bringbackourGEJ: 3:58pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by Dekadet(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2016
SPG4U:
I started making research on how to make money online since 2009 and 2012 i started making some money online but 2014 i started working at home full time, taking advantage of anything that comes my way on the internet, it was very rough initially but today i bless God

From CPA to affiliate to fiverr to importation..selling on e commerce etc... Now my next project is making minimum of $200 on AdSense daily....yesterday i made 145$ ....

Lest i forget i want to sell an approved uk AdSense account on my signature...just 10k...if u are interested i will help u make £5 within 12 hours with it before giving it to u
am interested. let's hook up on WhatsApp
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by Dekadet(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2016
iswallker:

wonderful but he didnt tell us what his cosine does from home that earns her loads of cash....

follow me to get information on a job that gives you financial independence..anybody can participate, corpers who have just passed-out and looking for a job, nursing mothers, full time house wives and even employed people that need a second stream of income... cheesy
I am interested. are u on whatsapp?
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by okonri(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2016
tboibamz:
@ OP, Hello Sir,am a final year undergraduate interested in starting a mini important business(smart phones especially ) so as to survive for now and after school.

please help a brother. thank you

Join our affiliate scheme at Bureze.com
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by iswallker(m): 12:12am On May 17, 2016
Dekadet:

I am interested. are u on whatsapp?
Ye
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by andertoph(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2016
While a lot of people have dreams of working from home and being their own boss it takes more than just a mere thought. I remember endless days and night researching at home opportunities when I became interested in working from home.

You have to be determined to make it work. You have to plan and have a backup plan as you prepare for your journey to a home business.

Here are a few simple tips you have to think about before you venture out.

if you keep them out, You may not be successful at home, so please keep these pointers in mind.

<h1>.) Ask yourself - why do I want to work from home</b>? What is driving you? You can't just wake up one day after being frustrated at your job and say I want to work at home NOW. Without the right motivation and drive, things could turn for you in the worst way. my female hausa cosine from the far northern part of Nigeria was once a determined stay at home mom that didn't give up on searching for legitimate ideas to make money at home. today she speaks in cash. if Aysha with her 4 children can earn legitimate cash from home in large magnitude, everyone else can do it

<b>2) You will have to establish a routine and stick to it at home.</b> Just because you are working from home, don't give you a reason to become a slacker. Work as if you are working outside of your home.

<b>3) You could become lonely.</b> Since you are at home and out of the office loop. These are questions you have to ask yourself. Are you able to handle being at home working by yourself? There are solutions for not feeling isolated, you can join a gym, stay in touch with your friends and co-workers and make time to get out of the house.

<b>4. Arranging time outside of your home will do you justice.</b> Whether it's an hour or two, just separate from your work place.

<b>5) Another good things about working from home is that you can take your work anywhere.</b> Just remember you have to set your time of relaxation. A home business has a lot of responsibility and you have to stay on top of it. With today's technology, there's no reason you have to stay out of the loop when you are on the move. Stepping out for a cup of coffee at Starbucks with your laptop or iPad can allow you to keep your business moving.

as you strive to start any form of online business, i am here to help you succeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Viral Photo Of A Child Shoe Shiner Spotted In Gombe State / 10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist / Top Things That Take Your Monthly Salary Silently- Cotenant.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.