Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) (58534 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested / "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 16, 2016
Men are just demons. Scourge of the world, life would have been better off without them.
Look at what a shameless father is doing to his daughter, ugly beast.

1 Like

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by engrkaz(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2016
DEFLOWERED after refusing more sex? Nairaland I hail thee
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by chycheery(f): 12:10pm On May 16, 2016
Wat a pity sad
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by toma3: 12:11pm On May 16, 2016
is common in Yoruba land.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Truefederalism(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2016
Yoloba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by slap1(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2016
sigiyaya:
Is he a YORUBA man?

I think so.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by flokii: 12:13pm On May 16, 2016
All these illiterate lowlives sef. undecided

The wife would be somewhere like that not bothered
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by vinceton: 12:18pm On May 16, 2016
After all they blame it on the devil
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by colli247(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2016
the man is from were

1 Like

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Iamthoney(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2016
The niqqa resemble Okon ah swear... make dem smash him balls and roast his joystick
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Divinehenrich(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
Unthinkable things happens
It is a taboo. This is worst than sin
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by MeAboki(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
Icon4s:
Again?

But why is child molestation popular in a particular section of the country.

Wahali these southerners no get limit for disgrace.
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by abbey621(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2016
Ultimately the fault goes out to the woman that left her child, I used to hear people say it's because of children that they suffered so much in a marriage, I used to think to myself wouldn't it be easier to just leave? It's situations like this that makes me have a rethink! A lot of Nigerians are suffering from one or more mental disorders, mix that with some spiritual battles and poverty; the result is CHAOS!

1 Like

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Iamthoney(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2016
sigiyaya:
Is he a YORUBA man?
Niqqa I be ezigbote onyi Igbo...abeg u fit kill that bigotry trait wey dey ur system please? thank you sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Larasisi(f): 12:30pm On May 16, 2016
Lord Jesus Thank you for ur long suffering towards ur creation. Men think you are slack concerning judgment but Maranatta
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
sigiyaya:
Is he a YORUBA man?
Seun, lalasticala and mynd44 is this acceptable? I once got banned for replying a post like the one above.
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by hucienda: 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
hucienda

Member, Name Checkers Association - Nairaland branch

Reporting for duty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by leveljames(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2016
useless man, he shld b jailed..
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Saintremmy8(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2016
Why de yoruba's like SEX like mad dogs Always same news from yoruba land, chai. Very uncalled for 2 hear nt 2 talk of dicussion.
Every spirit of raping, holy ghost.....fire!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 12:41pm On May 16, 2016
sukkot:
dayum nigga, in high school you was the man homie, the fork happened to you ? shocked
He needs a whip like this laden with broken bottles to reset his demented brain grin grin

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by sukkot: 12:45pm On May 16, 2016
4nobody4every1:
He needs a whip like this laden with broken bottles to reset his demented brain grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by slyrone(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
there is no single day I don't see news about rape on nairaland. what is it sef? worst part is that it is the married people that perpetrate this act almost all the time and not to a neutral o, to their own daughters. lord have mercy
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by killsmith(f): 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
The Odd for ogun state....@1.05....
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by SURElee(f): 12:48pm On May 16, 2016
Gosh! Parents are stewards from God almighty to guide and protect kids put in ther care by him. Rape incidences are increasing daily, the rapist should be shot to reduce the popualtion of the country and prison population.

Omo! This girl would grow up to detest men and other men would end of paying for what a shameless father did.
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by slyrone(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2016
Iamthoney:
The niqqa resemble Okon ah swear... make dem smash him balls and roast his joystick
dumb post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Iamthoney(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2016
slyrone:
dumb post.
E pain am gidi gan...I feel your plight sir but no be me bring the poo upon u sho ti gbo so kindly f.uck off my mention... oloshi eda
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by pet4ril(f): 12:54pm On May 16, 2016
:' cry cry what a stigma angry i pray he remain impotent for the rest of his life.... This idiot is just opportune to be a male not a man....... He's a beast
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by ummeey: 1:02pm On May 16, 2016
How many cases of mothers raping their sons? None I have heard. But everyday stories of men raping their children. Shameless! And they will still grant him bail. What a country, what a world. Poor child.
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by ummeey: 1:05pm On May 16, 2016
leveljames:
useless man, he shld b jailed..
Jailed or his manhood chopped, roasted and given to him to eat?
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by smileysmiley(f): 1:09pm On May 16, 2016
And what exactly are the lawmakers waiting for before putting death as the punishment of these pigs into law
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by ifeadigonma: 1:15pm On May 16, 2016
Nd u stil call him a father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured / Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.