Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) (58567 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested / "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by huntax(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2016
sukkot:
dayum nigga, in high school you was the man homie, the fork happened to you ? shocked
You know this man?
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by sukkot: 5:32pm On May 16, 2016
huntax:

You know this man?
hell nahhhh
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by huntax(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2016
HaneefahRN:
See the mad dog's face. God where has shame and conscience gone to? Raping your own child. He should be stoned to death.
You have a beautiful family
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Jok3r(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by huntax(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Seun, lalasticala and mynd44 is this acceptable? I once got banned for replying a post like the one above.
I got banned for the same thing...I simply replied to a repulsive post...it was the poster that now reported me and got me banned. It's just like the Nigerian police...na pesin wey fest report be saint.
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Jacko1(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2016
Me being nice: Ah very very unacceptable how can a man do that to such young gal so sad

Me being me: What himagine.... Has usual hiss ma yoruba brothers.... Most heducated race hon hearth.... Her came her saw her confirmed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by kelacee: 5:42pm On May 16, 2016
A leeche from the Republic of parasit. A fuucckkiinngg yorubastard son of a thousand fathers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by upnext(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2016
it only God dt no wht to do to dis randy guy.
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by playtheblues(f): 6:48pm On May 16, 2016
Fitty grin

sukkot:
ermm nah. its a song by fiddy cent
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by stinechykee: 6:54pm On May 16, 2016
sigiyaya:
Is he a YORUBA man?
hahaha my guy good question.I wonder whoy god allow us to merge with this end time tribe call yorobers.is there any pyou will not hear such atrocious crime of rape by father to her daughter or brother raping his blood sister all in the same zombie region South West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by stinechykee: 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
MeAboki:

Wahali these southerners no get limit for disgrace.
MeAboki not Southerner but you know the tribe were such atrocity happens.Yorobers I comot nyash for una oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by stinechykee: 7:15pm On May 16, 2016
monex:

when will you lots stop this childishness?
and first of all you bigot and tribalistic tribe call yorobers should first stop the childish because if such news were happened to be about igbos you zombie tribe will full this forum and start making mockly of igbos.so guy deal with the numerious atrocities coming from your evil region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Edusouls(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2016
HaneefahRN:
See the mad dog's face. God where has shame and conscience gone to? Raping your own child. He should be stoned to death.
look at him well nahh, u didnt recognize that he is very sick,broken and unstable..he needs serious medication at a phsychiatrist hospital..
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Franknony: 8:24pm On May 16, 2016
Son of a bitch
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by steppin: 8:46pm On May 16, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Why not talk for your self? Must you mention the East
I can mention whatever zone I like. I'm not here to please you or anyone.
Were ya nwayoo. O dika I bu onye Mbaise. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by mdlala(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2016
heeehh jinekeeee..look dis is my judgement ogbeni fatai ogundele i sentences u for rapein ur daughter 40years in prisonment arise Court.
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Iamthoney(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2016
MADrator:

Bullshit! Who cares where the furk you're from or who you are? If you don't go about the drug dealer's thread and attack them bigots from the other side for always attacking SE on such thread, then you need to keep your useless and dumb statement/advise to yourself or better still, dump it into my cesspit.. undecided undecided undecided
I didn't notice this poo you typed....try harder next time when seeking for my attention CLUMSY OAF
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On May 17, 2016
sigiyaya:
Is he a YORUBA man?
No, is an N'digbo idiot
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Hardetayo(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] How can a papa prick get hard towards his own daughter, highly unbelievable, Y can he just go out and sleep with a she-goat, Abeg he should be killed on the spot, shameless father, i'm so sure it was a Cow or rat that impregnated his mother dat made him come to dis world
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by monex(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2016
stinechykee:
and first of all you bigot and tribalistic tribe call yorobers should first stop the childish because if such news were happened to be about igbos you zombie tribe will full this forum and start making mockly of igbos.so guy deal with the numerious atrocities coming from your evil region

Make no assumptions. I am not Yoruba and have even defended your folks from tribalism in recent times.

I just cannot understand the rivalry between Yoruba & Igbo. You guys are the root of all tribalism in Nigeria.
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Allansmith: 1:20pm On May 17, 2016
"Any Idiot can impregnate a lady and then be tagged a "Daddy" but it takes a whole of responsibility to be a "Father"

1 Like

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On May 17, 2016
Dis stu..pid man has no use to d girl and d society at large... So i don't see d nid for him to mingle with humans
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by monex(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2016
stinechykee:
i am not yoruba and I criticize both yorubas and igbos who are the tribes that show this childishness the most
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by chidissolomon: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
i wish i was a gey i whuold have inserted my 10 inch cocumber into his anus 5 times and see if he will see tomorrow?
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by micky2004: 6:02am On Jan 18, 2020
'Oloriburuku' Father, He should be Castrated.
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Famous102584: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2020
Behead Dat man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Ties Lady’s Braids In A Bus For Refusing To Give Him Her Phone Number / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.