Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man (4357 Views)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (2) (3) (4)

10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by fyneboi79(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2016
Yes. A ladies man is a man who loves to be around the ladies just to make them happy. He has mad swag women cannot ignore. I will go on and list some known characteristics of such gifted men.

1.Must have Smooth and pleasant flow of words. Otherwise how else can a man achieve this status if he is not a smooth talker? A man can actually make a lady believe the impossible with well constructed words.

2.Must have knowledge about things that interest the ladies. Something has to get her attention. So to achieve a ladies man status u need plenty general knowledge.

3. Must be A good dresser. Every ladies man stands out in his dressing because he dresses with care and attention. Ever seen a lady drooling at a well dressed man? Dress well and see the magic.

4. Must be good looking. To be a ladies man you must be the point of attraction of every lady. And unfortunately that happens mostly to good looking guys. OBJ can't ever be a ladies man. Donald Duke is a ladies man.

5.Must be very neat. Every ladies man must always be extremely neat because he can get laid at any time and place. Oral hygiene is very important as Women can be very naughty when they like you. Let's just say with women,nothing is impossible.

6. Must be sexually provocative. You must always be able to turn them on with spoken words and actions. Get them to start imagining how good it can get with you.

7.Must always be yourself. Very important as women can tell a fake from the original you. So don't ever try to be or talk like someone else or even copy characters. Its a fail with women.

8.You must be a naturally funny guy. Ladies can't just stop laughing when they are with you. Why is that so? Because you find humor everywhere and in everything. ladies sure love to be happy.

9.Must be a big spender. Every ladies man must be a huge spender because a lot of outings is involved. You must be prepared to hang out a lot especially social events where you have to live up to your VIP status by always getting VIP tickets.

10.Must be focused. Every man presently enjoying the attention of women know that women are a fleeting pleasure and would one day fade. So face the money hustle squarely.

Do you still want to be a ladies man?
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Nobody: 9:25am On May 16, 2016
Ladies man
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Laveda(f): 9:27am On May 16, 2016
Okay No.6&9 is spot on.

Next!!!

Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Nobody: 9:30am On May 16, 2016
Laveda:
Okay No.6&9 is spot on. Next!!!
That applies to hungry and broke girls.

Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Laveda(f): 9:33am On May 16, 2016
PushPlay:

You've been noticed, now fück off.

Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2016
so much work to impress ladies?.....boys sha.... undecided

Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2016
Laveda:

undecided...seriously?
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Nobody: 9:34am On May 16, 2016
Laveda:

Who fvcking cares. grin
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by obiorathesubtle: 9:37am On May 16, 2016
aint nobody gat time for that!! undecided
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Laveda(f): 9:38am On May 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

undecided...seriously?

Seriously! undecided
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by cruzita(f): 9:41am On May 16, 2016
Wey dem nairaland boys ,una dey hear am so?
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Legitman22(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2016
PushPlay:
. They 're all d same
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2016
Laveda:

Seriously! undecided

You need cane. angry
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Laveda(f): 9:46am On May 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You need cane. angry

Really?
I don't think so.
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Nobody: 9:48am On May 16, 2016
Legitman22:
. They 're all d same
I beg to differ...
Not all of them fall for big spenders.

Some are quiet content with what they have and would even caution if you go overboard with your spending.
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2016
Laveda:

Really?
I don't think so.

You dont need to think so....When the cane lick your back like 10 times, You will know so.
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by firstking01(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2016
fyneboi79:
Yes. A ladies man is a man who loves to be around the ladies just to make them happy. He has mad swag women cannot ignore. I will go on and list some know characteristics of such gifted men.

1.Must have Smooth and pleasant flow of words. Otherwise how else can a man achieve this status if he is not a smooth talker? A man can actually make a lady believe the impossible with well constructed words.

2.Must have knowledge about things that interest the ladies. Something has to get her attention. So to achieve a ladies man status u need plenty general knowledge.

3. Must be A good dresser. Every ladies man stands out in his dressing because he dresses with care and attention. Ever seen a lady drooling at a well dressed man? Dress well and see the magic.

4. Must be good looking. To be a ladies man you must be the point of attraction of every lady. And unfortunately that happens mostly to good looking guys. OBJ can't ever be a ladies man. Donald Duke is a ladies man.

5.Must be very neat. Every ladies man must always be extremely neat because he can get laid at any time and place. Oral hygiene is very important as Women can be very naughty when they like you. Let's just say with women,nothing is impossible.

6. Must be sexually provocative. You must always be able to turn them on with spoken words and actions. Get them to start imagining how good it can get with you.

7.Must always be yourself. Very important as women can tell a fake from the original you. So don't ever try to be or talk like someone else or even copy characters. Its a fail with women.

8.You must be a naturally funny guy. Ladies can't just stop laughing when they are with you. Why is that so? Because you find humor everywhere and in everything. ladies sure love to be happy.

9.Must be a big spender. Every ladies man must be a huge spender because a lot of outings is involved. You must be prepared to hang out a lot especially social events where you have to live up to your VIP status by always getting VIP tickets.

10.Must be focused. Every man presently enjoying the attention of women know that women are a fleeting pleasure and would one day fade. So face the money hustle squarely.

Do you still want to be a ladies man?
11. Must be a spiritual man...i mean must be a church person...girls like a man who's got a burning desire for God, especially if he can balance it with his social life...not being overtly blind by spiritualism if you know what i meanundecided

nice write up...

Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Laveda(f): 10:23am On May 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You dont need to think so....When the cane lick your back like 10 times, You will know so.

sad sad
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Hillzy(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2016
Money conquer all dis

Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Marlvin(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2016
firstking01:
11. Must be a spiritual man...i mean must be a church person...girls like a man who's got a burning desire for God, especially if he can balance it with his social life...not being overtly blind by spiritualism if you know what i meanundecided

nice write up...

Are you for real ?
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by firstking01(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2016
Marlvin:

Are you for real ?
The 3 desires of girls in every man are...

1.God fearing...
2:Tall\handsome...
3.Rich...

Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by firstking01(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2016
Marlvin:

Are you for real ?

1.God fearing...
3.Rich...

No 1 will always top the chats...ask any girl....even your girlfriendundecided
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2016
Laveda:

sad sad

Ashana tongue
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by tee59(f): 11:29am On May 16, 2016
Just be natural. Trying to be wot u are not wil ruin ur reputation, friendship and relationship.

Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by fyneboi79(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2016
firstking01:

1.God fearing...

3.Rich...
There are exceptions though
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by firstking01(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2016
fyneboi79:
There are exceptions though
For where na..i dare you to ask any girl the qualities of her dream man...i bet thats the language you will hear.
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Jamean(f): 12:35pm On May 16, 2016
I don't understand number 6 & 9

Then number 8, being funny.
That sounds quite ridiculous, every man can't have a good sense of humor... so far he can pass his message and it makes meaning. Not the ones that talk too much and say rubbish. The lady can be the live wire.

Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by fyneboi79(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2016
firstking01:
For where na..i dare you to ask any girl the qualities of her dream man...i bet thats the language you will hear.
dream man is different from ladies man.
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by Ferdyboss: 2:44pm On May 16, 2016
Jamean:

That sounds quite ridiculous, every man can't have a good sense of humor... so far he can pass his message and it makes meaning. Not the ones that talk too much and say rubbish. The lady can be the live wire.

Tell it grin
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by fyneboi79(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2016
Jamean:

then you must not be a lady grin every lady loves a light mood.
Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by fyneboi79(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2016
Jamean:

Re: 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man by fyneboi79(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
so much work to impress ladies?.....boys sha.... undecided
Exactly my point

... / The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Your Birthday?.