Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

6 Things You Should Say To Your Partner Every Single Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things You Should Say To Your Partner Every Single Day (782 Views)

12 Reasons You Must Always Have Sex With Your Partner Every Day / Opinion: Should You Be Seeing Your Partner Every Day? / Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Should Say To Your Partner Every Single Day by slimxclusive: 12:56pm On May 16, 2016
1. "HERE'S WHAT I REALLY WANT…"
So many people are romantically crippled by this weird idea that it's somehow bad to tell people what you want, specifically if the person in question is a man. Um, no. If what you want is to have your hair pulled in bed, or have an exclusive relationship with the guy you've been casually seeing for a few weeks, or to just have your partner of ten years take the trash out on a regular basis, say so. Just open your mouth and say it. No, it's not "too pushy" or "too needy," and in my experience, men in particular seem to really appreciate being handed a road map to your happiness. Nothing destroys a relationship like unmet expectations that were never verbalized. If the success of a relationship is contingent on your bottling up your feelings and expectations, it's time to find a new one.

2. "I CHOOSE YOU."
A relationship is a choice that you make every day. How cool is that, to keep picking each other over and over and over again, even though you have to see each other's toothpaste spit in the sink and he has definitely sleep farted on your leg? Letting one another know that you're happy to have each other, and that being together is a choice you have made, is romantic.

3. "I LOVE [INSERT VERY SPECIFIC AND SUBTLE QUALITY OF THEIRS HERE]."
Chances are, you know the highlights of why your person loves you: you're smart, you're funny, you're a hot babe. But the best parts of love grow in those quiet little places, like how he makes that weird little face as he tries to open a jar of pickles for you, or how he always knows the cardinal directions, even in a city he's never been in. Those little ways you love someone are worth noticing, and worth telling.

4. "I APPRECIATE YOU."
Eventually, relationships fall into a series of comfortable rhythms. He makes the popcorn while you queue up Netflix. You make the coffee while she wipes up the kitchen counters. He tucks the kids in while you put on 16 different face masks at night. All of these mundane things are secretly so special: they're the basis of your relationship together, the little things you'd miss about the other person should one of you be hit by a bus or die of cancer. Whatever you appreciate about this person, say it. And say it as often as you think it - it costs you zero dollars and it's a great investment.

Read More:- http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/05/6-things-you-should-say-to-your-partner.html
Re: 6 Things You Should Say To Your Partner Every Single Day by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 16, 2016
cheesy grin I shud send him msg ryt now ...hope he like it tho...
Re: 6 Things You Should Say To Your Partner Every Single Day by Maxi112: 1:28pm On May 16, 2016
do this everyday while she friend zone u asap
Re: 6 Things You Should Say To Your Partner Every Single Day by Timolanki(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2016
Make i hear. I'm a man of action n she will know that i love her from my actions.

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Love Before The Night Turns Day / Why Do Africans (specifically, Nigerians) Like Attacking People's Wives? / Irony Of Life: Tomato Vs Apple Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.