Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode (38646 Views)

Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari / Oproama: How Dirty, Deserted This Oil Producing Community In Rivers Is / A Test For Whether Lagos Is Truly An Oil Producing State Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by kossyablaze(m): 12:20am On May 18, 2016
Ryabcool:
omo iran kiran tongue tongue
he goat. See as u dey follow follow girls for NL. If I catch u anywhere in lagos... I ll fvck u up.
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by Ryabcool(m): 1:44am On May 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
he goat. See as u dey follow follow girls for NL. If I catch u anywhere in lagos... I ll fvck u up.
lmao! Wait, why e dey pain you sey I dey follow girls? E dey pain you sey I no be homo like you?

Plus you never sabi fvck your babe well, na me you wan come fvck up? Make your babe experience her first cclimax from you bro, instead of forming fake macho. Like you no go run if you see me for real life. He-diot grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by ogwumgbe: 9:59am On May 18, 2016
Bingo, your region is a curse to human privileges. You've not reciprocated the problem privileges accorded you by the colonial masters even by 1%. Shameless, brain draught and ape-like individuals. I have non of your time, the best way to handle you slaves from non identity region is to beat you people up, don't worry nairaland is gradually fueling war between igbos and yorubas, and it will not exceed 2 years from now. I pray for that to teach you Godforsaken homoerectus an unforgettable lesson
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by kossyablaze(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2016
Ryabcool:
lmao! Wait, why e dey pain you sey I dey follow girls? E dey pain you sey I no be homo like you?

Plus you never sabi fvck your babe well, na me you wan come fvck up? Make your babe experience her first cclimax from you bro, instead of forming fake macho. Like you no go run if you see me for real life. He-diot grin grin grin grin
u talking bout bitches like I ain't getting none. At ur age, I done myself a millionaire. Alaye double ur hustle. No time for mgbati. And yes, face to face, I ll fvck u up big time.

Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by Ryabcool(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
u talking bout bitches like I ain't getting none. At ur age, I done myself a millionaire. Alaye double ur hustle. No time for mgbati. And yes, face to face, I ll fvck u up big time.
lmao! And of course you've seen my bank account to know I've got nothing. You've just shown that you are one of those boys who never believed they could find money with that extremely foolish display of yours. Little money is making noise. There are billionaires(not saying I'm one) on this forum who havent made a sound about it, and you are here making a fuss. Will you kip kwayet?!

Bros, face to face, hand to hand, I will whoop your ass to Kingdom come. Unless you've gotten a black belt like me that I don't know about. Which only means I'll whoop your ass but will only take some extra time. So stop making mouth and get to the main topic. I asked a question earlier and you haven't answered, so I'll ask again; ARE WE THE ONES HOLDING YOUR DESTINY??!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by kossyablaze(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2016
Ryabcool:
lmao! And of course you've seen my bank account to know I've got nothing. You've just shown that you are one of those boys who never believed they could find money with that extremely foolish display of yours. Little money is making noise. There are billionaires(not saying I'm one) on this forum who havent made a sound about it, and you are here making a fuss. Will you kip kwayet?!

Bros, face to face, hand to hand, I will whoop your ass to Kingdom come. Unless you've gotten a black belt like me that I don't know about. Which only means I'll whoop your ass but will only take some extra time. So stop making mouth and get to the main topic. I asked a question earlier and you haven't answered, so I'll ask again; ARE WE THE ONES HOLDING YOUR DESTINY??!!! grin grin
mofo don't mk me hunt u down. Broke as bitch
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by Ryabcool(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
mofo don't mk me hunt u down. Broke as bitch
osheyyy Huntsman. I swear you be goat grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by kossyablaze(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2016
Ryabcool:
osheyyy Huntsman. I swear you be goat grin grin grin grin
I swear u b nincompoop
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by Ryabcool(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
I swear u b nincompoop
lol! How far?
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by kossyablaze(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2016
Ryabcool:
lol! How far?
On the cool... Drinking for Liverpools loss.
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by 7lives: 12:00am On May 19, 2016
GreatSE:

The reason you should be bold enough to be independent not relying on Almajiris to rule you like goats.

What is your obsession with whom he choose to rule him, get your sorry ass back to hell hole already.
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by mikolo80: 12:25am On May 19, 2016
chikel2000:
Now oil is found in all southern Nigeria. Just waiting for oil in the northern part so dat everyone will rest. Just tired of hw FG is using niger delta as a mere dumping ground, pollution everywhere
but for goodness sake you have 6 gwamna 6 ministers, Civil servants, senators reps same as everyone else plus 13% derivation, Wetin una take am do? sorry we can't give your leaders more money to loot.
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by quickly: 1:29am On May 19, 2016
Depending on commodities always cause problem in the long run.

The top economies never rely on commodity because it can run out or become excess and the price drops.

The richest country in Europe is Germany they don't have on drop of oil.

So also China is Asia richest

USA etc

Even USA but raw crude from magas and selling refined product back to Maga with profit.
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by Ryabcool(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2016
kossyablaze:
On the cool... Drinking for Liverpools loss.
I wonder when that team will finally get their sshit together
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by ubcandid(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2016
quickly:

The top economies never rely on commodity because it can run out or become excess and the price drops.

USA etc

Even USA but raw crude from magas and selling refined product back to Maga with profit.

You are far from the truth. Germany has oil and gas, but they need more oil to meet their needs. same with Us, Texas is the world capital for oil and gas activities, followed by Aberdeen in UK. they all have oil and the technologies and patents for exploring, drilling and production is developed by them.

Us does not export its oil but is a major decider in OPEC..why??

The exploration and production of crude oil has severe adverse effects to the environment and they have so many laws and enlightened fellows who would always oppose the move for it so they prefer focussing in Africa and third world countries where their biding can be easily done with minimal repercussion to them.
the us is facing stiff opposition to their hydraulic fracture mechanism by environmentalist. it is a highly degrading activity.

Take a look at the gulf oil spill in the us and how quick BP were sanctioned amd made to pay for clean up and compensation but how many years has it taken to clean up and compensate the ogoni people?

we are pencils in the hands of the white through mental slavery.

Always verify before you postulate.
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by ubcandid(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2016
quickly:

USA etc

USA and CHINA produces oil far more than Nigeria but they don't export, they consume theirs. we are handicapped in consumption.
Re: Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode by kossyablaze(m): 2:05am On May 20, 2016
Ryabcool:
I wonder when that team will finally get their sshit together
Hopefully next season. Can't wait to carry my FA cup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video / The Grenade Of A Security Personnel Exploded Not A Suicide Bomber - EBSG / Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.