Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (2221 Views)

Can An Unfaithful Girlfriend Be A Faithful Wife? / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by mrover(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
Outdated?
Re: Closed by posakosa(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2009
another text message poster!

Hold on let me consult the oracle,
Re: Closed by TOPE20001(f): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2009
mrover:

I have a girlfriend i have been dating for a year now, i luv her though, but i was opportuned to go through her messages, only to discover she's been sending luv messages to two different guys. Some of her description matches what she usually sends to me. Is it admissible to just break it up or wad'u think?
What other evidence do u need b4 u break up wit her? U want to wait till u find anoda man on top of her.
Re: Closed by izeek(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2009
dude guess u have to call her and confront her.
her reaction wud tell if to break or not.

but wetin u dey find for her fone?
Re: Closed by biola44: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2009
she could only be flirting,
Re: Closed by izeek(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2009
@biola,
well its possible,
she might just be flirting,
or she might also be doing the do.

whichever he needs to confront her and trash am out wit her .
Re: Closed by SisiJinx: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
Curiosity, they say, killed the cat.

Eavesdroppers seldom hear anything good of themselves

What you don't know won't hurt you

. . . Could go on and on but I'm sure you get the point and in case you don't, here it it - STOP READING OTHER PEOPLE'S MESSAGES!!!

Sheesh!! angry angry
Re: Closed by olaide3(f): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
What on earth are you doing checking ur gf fone? Trust me, move like that only brings trouble. Anyway, ask her about it. You guys got to talk about it, it's very important.
Re: Closed by galatico(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
Guy , I think by now you should know that most Girl's are cheats, they decieve you, at first when you meet her she pretends to be a descent Girl, she'll pretend she loves you, later when she mets another guy , she loses interest in you, you stuff like that man cheer up brace your self up and strike for another Girl!!!
Re: Closed by candyshore: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2009
just approach her, dont break up just like dat she might just be flirting.
Re: Closed by izeek(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2009
u wud always know a cheating gf, u dint have to check her fone.

if she is very protective of her fone, then thats says alot.
Re: Closed by biola44: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Closed by Adebolanle(f): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2009
You need not bother about what she passed to others, what matter most is her behaviour to you, she might also be playing her game so that she wont fall into wrong hands, if you really love her, be patient and show her more care.
Re: Closed by Junee(f): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2009
@ Poster

STOP SNOOPING THROUGH PEOPLE'S PHONES!!! U wouldn't be having this headache.
Re: Closed by alfchye(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
I would not even think any else.Show her the way outta ur heart.If you were caught they will want you to apologise to the whole world.
Let her flirt with the whole naija then.
Checking HIS GF PHONE is nothing bad.He can read text on her phone, becos they are both one and she in turn can read his.
If she was smart enough, there is always a delete on everyphone.No one will tell me not to check my gf phone, I do read my female pals text talkless of my gf.
I will read over and over again. so much fun in it
Re: Closed by IFELEKE(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2009
Poster,
if it bothers you that much then i'll suggest you sit her down and put it straight to her. . .Her responses should give you the answer you seek.
Re: Closed by mrover(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2009
@ola_ide, @Junee
There's nothing wrong in going thru her messages, its gives me an idea into wat my gurl is upto. what if she's playing me all along, how wud i reconcile that even after making so much commitment on her?

@candyshore
Tks, I'l try ur suggestion, i thk it makes sense.

But in all, it goes to reveal wat girls are capable of doing even after u've done so much for them!
Re: Closed by xqwysyte(f): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2009
mrover:

@ola_ide, @Junee
There's nothing wrong in going thru her messages, its gives me an idea into wat my gurl is upto. what if she's playing me all along, how wud i reconcile that even after making so much commitment on her?

@candyshore
Tks, I'l try ur suggestion, i thk it makes sense.

But in all, it goes to reveal wat girls are capable of doing even after u've done so much for them!

Puhleeeeseeee. Like guys dont do worse when they cheat on thier newly wed wives.
Re: Closed by MoneyRule(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ xqwysyte
you can't blame one guy 4 wat guys have done, it's possible dis guy hasn't cheated and yet he's been cheated upon and believe u me, that hurts d most!
@ poster
i expected to read a part which said "i confronted her and she said. . . . "
u can't just see d messages on her fone then leave her without saying anything only to come and cry on Nland.
Confront her and from her reply, we can offer a diagnosis and prescribe an appropriate treatment.
Re: Closed by CrazyMan(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
Is that news; all girls are guilty of that crime; after all you haven’t married her; so why not taste the forbidden fruit and make her history?
Re: Closed by DrTony1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ALFCHYE, U na correct man. Seriously My female pals and I check our txt msgs witout any wahala, its funn. Infact each tym I see any1 dem afta a long tym, d 1st tin we do is xchange our fones n start scrolling tru d msgs while talking. At least I'll hav sumtin to tease her with, Its FUUNNN.
Re: Closed by mrover(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2009
@MoneyRule
I didnt want to confront immediately, i needed to understand the situation first cos i may react with fury.

Well i did confront her today, and she blatantly denied knowing anyone of them claiming her friend initiated d whole thing as a game and she thought it was fun. imagine shocked shocked!
Re: Closed by touchmeder: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2009
You are in trouble. grin cheesy
Re: Closed by DebbyDebby: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2009
FIRST OF ALL. I WILL SAY CHECKING YOUR BOYFRIEND'S INBOX OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S INBOX IS VERY VERY WRONG. ASK ME WHY? GOOD? THIS IS BECAUSE OF NOT GETTING YOURSELVE HURT LIKE mrover. I DATED A GUY FOR COMPLETE ONE YEAR AND I NEVER VIEWED HIS INBOX ON MY OWN. BESIDES AM DIS GIRL DAT DONT DELETE MESSAGES. I BET U IF MY EX HAD TAKEN MY FONE TO VIEW MA SMS HE WUD HAV BIN HURT. DONT GET ME RONG I NEVER CHEATED ON HIM BUT AS A GIRL WHO IS PREPOSSESSING GUYS LOVE SENDING ME (CALL IT LOVELY OR SEXXY) SMS. IF HE HAD VIEWD MA INBOX ND SAW ALL DIS HE WIL DEFINITELY GO MAD LIKEWISE ME I KNO IF I SHUD GO HIS INBOX I WIL DEFINITELY SEE MESSAGES AND WIL GET JEALOUS FROM JEALOUS I'LL GET HURT AND DAT CUD LEAD TO PROBLEM DEN BREAK UP.

BUT mrover SAID SHE WAS D ONE SENDING D SMS. I WNAT US TO UNDASTND DAT DER IS A DIFFERENT BTW BOYFRND AND BOYLOVER. I DONT SEE ANY TIN WRONG IN SENDING LOVELY SMS TO D ONCE U LOVE. BESIDES EVEN IF U GET SUSPICIOUS ABT D TEXT ALL U NEED DO IS TO CALL HA AND SHE XPLAIN THRU HA XPLANATION U WIL B ABLE TO TEL IF D GUY SHE IS SENDING D TXT TO IS HA BOYFRND OR HA BOYLOVER.

MIND YOU I DINT SAY DER ITS NOT GUD BUT I DONT TINK IS RITE EIDA IN OTHER TO AVOID BEEN HURT, SCARED OR JEALOUS.
Re: Closed by mrover(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2009
@DebbyDebby
I agree wiv u on some level. However, what if u are been played all along, wouldn't it hurt more? For som1 you intend to spend the rest of your life wiv, it is proper you have adequate knowledge about the person and what he/she is capable of doing.

Lastly, are u guys married?
Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2009
u are noting special to her. u are just 1 out of 3 or possibly more so why all the fuss
i dnt get why some men are complete p*ssies sometimes
Re: Closed by franel79(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
Just flirting or just doing, break it off, because it only takes one opportunity for just flirting to become just doing the do and that opportunity can be granted overnight.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. / Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! / 8 Shocking Revelations Bout Women - Nigerian Women Ooh Nigerian Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.