Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. (2226 Views)

Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by paoma(f): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2010
the story is too long bt i will try to cut it shot.

it all started 8yrs ago wen i met him in my village,he asked me out and i told him i av another person cos i dont love him,but i did not tell him dat.he said there is no problem about it and b4 u know it he started showering me wit lots of goodies and the only thing i can use to pay him back is to luv him,
we started dating and he luvs me so much dat he does anyting 4 me and have ask me to marry him which i accepted,but i av tried to luv him back but cannot,sometime i force myself to make luv wit him,i hate his mouth wen he tries to kiss me,and all these while i have been pretending dat i luv him,i even cheat on him sometimes.

the hatred increased wen i met dis guy i luved so much wit all my heart,so i fell like stabing him anytime am wit him,though he doesnt know abt d guy bt he use to see some of his txt msgs,and he is a jealous type dat he even beats me anytime he sees me wit any guy even if is my brother.
his people went to see my people last mnth to fix the marriage date,but i told them dat am not ready yet,so last week i told him i cant continue wit the marriage nd i used the excuse of how his people have been against me as a point,bt he keeps begging me and say dat he will kill himself if i leave him,

the other guy i luv have also proposed to marry me,i dont know wat to do now cos i cant marry someone i do not luv,how can i tell him i av been pretending all this while,and my people are all in support of him cos we are d same village nd have dated for years.(coolyrs
plsssssss wat do i do,

thanks and God bless u for ur advice.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2010
First off you put yourself in that mess so clean it off yourself. You are a cheap gold digger, you chose to sleep and be with a man just cos of the gifts he gave you and you took from him

How cheap can you get you prostitut.e? angry
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by paoma(f): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2010
jennykadry,tnx 4 calling me names,
bt wat i need is advice plsssssssssssss.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
You are not getting any from me. When you were busy collecting money and gifts from him did yyou come online to tell us, now that you are in a fix in need of a fix, you wanna cry foul? you r a joke

A man will beat you if he sees you with another man yet you stayed with him cos of the earthly treasures he showered you with even though you never loved him?

Seriously what advice are you looking for here?
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by googles: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2010
first you shouldn't have obliged just because he got you gifts that's soooooooooooo wrong,even if you will you dont lead someone on for 8longs years

that's not fair. my advise is that you forget this your new found love and marry the village dude. if u can cope with a loveless relationship for 8 years

sister,you can cope wiv a loveless marriage as long as the gifts keep coming  cheesy. dont mistreat the poor dude just because of your greed.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by SAGoddess: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2010
Interesting. . .  . . .your lover bought you gifts so you paid him back with your body/felt compelled to date him because of the presents he showered you with   shocked  what are you going to do now?  Your guy is also insecure for threatening to kill himself if you leave him, what a wuss . . . .if he does kill himself, will you live with yourself?  Can you also marry someone you don't love and by the sound of things disgusts you . . . . .only you can decide what step to take from here girl, good luck!
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by VALIDATOR: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2010
@poster,
you brought this upon yourself and i'm glad you have realized it.You can not eat your "akara" and still have it.
Now here is what to do:
You can't just leave him and go after someone else.That makes you a wwhorish gold digger ! So,leave two of them and be on your own for at least 1 full year.That will make you prove to yourself whether you have actually seen what you did as a mistake or whether you were just trying to outsmart guys.
If any of them comes begging,do not yield and more importantly,do not accept ANY gift from ANY man .
After a year,you can then get yourself someone else.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by MrCork1: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2010
Pasoma,  baby can u cook & clean & do u has Nyansh by any shance??

am lookin for a wife
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by Damalex4luv(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2010
If u can cope with a loveless relationship for 8 good years that means u shld be able to cope with it 4rever.Girl it's ur cross u have to carry it.And i tell u if u dare live dt guy u'wnt find a better guy.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by SAGoddess: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2010
LOL, so she is stuck in a loveless relationship with a guy who disgusts her, LIFE! This is what happens when people sell their souls, ish gets too deep!
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by MrCork1: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
Pasoma, baby why dont me , yoiu and SA Goddess diskusss this over dinner.

I have moiney
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by googles: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOL, so she is stuck in a loveless relationship with a guy who disgusts her, LIFE!  This is what happens when people sell their souls, ish gets too deep!  

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

at least the gifts dont disgust her
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by SAGoddess: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

at least the gifts dont disgust her

I guess, hence she over-looked the disgusting mouth of husband to be for a whole 8 years grin grin grin She must just marry the guy to ensure a comfortable life, all she has to do is get on her back, very simple and the gifts will keep pouring in, at least she won't feel bad because this time it is LEGAL! grin
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by snthesis(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
he gave u gifts , u gav him ur body- equation balanced
but nw u ar finally happy wit sum1 else
so wats d big deal
its ur life- i suggest u live it happily- dump d sod, i bet there ar oda girls waiting in line to step in ur shoes.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by likeme(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2010
I wonder how some people react to things.
The poster acknowlege the fact that she is wrong and she want to move on.
And the best some of this 'kids' on Nairaland can do is to abuse and call names, painting themselves as 'SAINTS'.

@Poster,
You can't marry the person you don't love else you will just 'KILL' the man. Neither of you will be happy at the end of the day, so why going into marriage when you know it won't end well.

Call of the relationship, you have gotten a point to hold on too(His family), unfortunately he has invested soooo much in you.

Give yourself a break (like somebody as advised above), move out of that area. Get a fresh breath, Ask God and the man for forgiveness, Search your heart for what you truly want and go for it.

Good luck
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by paoma(f): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2010
thanks 4 d advice @ likeme
i appreciate
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by Damalex4luv(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2010
@likeme sorry to say u'r daft.i think both of u are in the same thing.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by likeme(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2010
Muyiwa DAma, ,
I won't blame you, You re just a kid, please grow up and NEVER, NEVER, I MEAN NEVER just throw insult anyhow to people. You got a lot in future for you. don't ruin it.

I love Muyiwa's, but please watch it. your insult is uncalled for.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by paoma(f): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2010
@likeme and Damalex4luv,pls stop this ok
its immature
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
^^ Did you think of immaturity when you opened your legs for a man you hate so much?
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by paoma(f): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2010
jennykadry:

^^ Did you think of immaturity when you opened your legs for a man you hate so much?

berra watch ur mouth,
i wont take it anymore 4rm u.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by agitator: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2010
paoma:

the story is too long bt i will try to cut it shot.

it all started 8yrs ago wen i met him in my village,he asked me out and i told him i av another person cos i dont love him,but i did not tell him dat.he said there is no problem about it and b4 u know it he started showering me wit lots of goodies and the only thing i can use to pay him back is to luv him,
we started dating and he luvs me so much dat he does anyting 4 me and have ask me to marry him which i accepted,but i av tried to luv him back but cannot,sometime i force myself to make luv wit him,i hate his mouth wen he tries to kiss me,and all these while i have been pretending dat i luv him,i even cheat on him sometimes.

the hatred increased wen i met dis guy i luved so much wit all my heart,so i fell like stabing him anytime am wit him,though he doesnt know abt d guy bt he use to see some of his txt msgs,and he is a jealous type dat he even beats me anytime he sees me wit any guy even if is my brother.
his people went to see my people last mnth to fix the marriage date,but i told them dat am not ready yet,so last week i told him i cant continue wit the marriage nd i used the excuse of how his people have been against me as a point,bt he keeps begging me and say dat he will kill himself if i leave him,

the other guy i luv have also proposed to marry me,i dont know wat to do now cos i cant marry someone i do not luv,how can i tell him i av been pretending all this while,and my people are all in support of him cos we are d same village nd have dated for years.(coolyrs
plsssssss wat do i do,

thanks and God bless u for your advice.

Re: How Long Have U Been With your Partner?
« #97 on: July 05, 2010, 10:45 AM »
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-461264.msg6333382.html
paoma:

9 yrs,nd we r still on.

Re: My Applicant Boyfriend Got A Job And Became A Monster!
« #28 on: July 06, 2010, 04:19 PM »  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-474289.msg6339653.html
paoma:

my sister,u will neva know d true character of a man until he has cash flowing on him
jst try nd talk things out with him,if it doesn't work out .
move on wit your life.

(they are all d same)

Re: Can A Woman Be Very Sexual And Still Be Considered A God Fearing Christian?
« #36 on: July 06, 2010, 04:30 PM » https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-474046.msg6339729.html
paoma:

Like many have said, its a great thing to be very sexual but with only your husband. Sexuality is part of our human nature and God created sex.
But if you are refering to being "very sexual" outside marriage, that is fornication. Anything that is not of God is of the devil.

u av said it all.

Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me.

« #17 on: July 06, 2010, 04:46 PM » https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-473672.msg6339841.html

paoma:

i'll go call her back 4 u.

pls go look for your mate nd make sure u learn your leason?

Re: Being Asking Her Out For 9 Month
« #13 on: July 07, 2010, 09:30 AM » https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-474656.msg6342995.html
paoma:

live her alone,she does'nt want to go out wit u.

and final conclusion

Re: Confessions of a randy houseboy.
« #424 on: July 13, 2010, 10:07 AM » https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-448538.msg6376819.html
paoma:

Adonis,u are too much
better go give dis to Nollywood.

keep it up.

to be a professional liar attend my school

Agitator International School of Staging. cool
Fees - minimal for nairaland members (quote your NL ID it entitles you 50% discount)
register today at www.agitator.com www.agigator.net www.agitator.org www.agitator.info
for more information/inquiries mail to: info@agitator.com info@agitator.net info@agitator.net sales@agitaor.com

limited spaces available for Fall enrollment (Sept 2010)
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by Spyker: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2010
Just say the truth, only the truth can set you free. You may end up loosing both men but the man who loves you most will stay back. If none stays back, well start afresh.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by SAGoddess: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

So what is the real story?
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by paoma(f): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin grin grin grin grin

So what is the real story?

make ur choice
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by 1105(f): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
Im not suprised
so typical of abuja girls,
thats why i fleee from em,
money.money.money, IGOOH, grin grin

@Poster.
(Shakes head)
Just tell the guy what u tink about him
and if he kills u be happy that u might make heaven
but leave out the details of this new guy, else the old guy wont leave
after all what he has done for u,

@agitator
aBeg i wan enroll for ur school, how much is the enrollment fee
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by deniyor: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2010
He deserves to know the truth. It will be tough to tell him but he will get over it with time and find someone more deserving of his love. If you don't you will have a miserable life together and you already know it.  It's best to leave him and go for the person you really love. It doesn't mean it will work out with the other person but its worth a try.

Now I have done my part advising you what to do. You do your part by telling us what the real story is grin
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by paoma(f): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2010
@deniyor
tnx for d advice though
bt dats d real story
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by SAGoddess: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
deniyor:

He deserves to know the truth. It will be tough to tell him but he will get over it with time and find someone more deserving of his love. If you don't you will have a miserable life together and you already know it.  It's best to leave him and go for the person you really love. It doesn't mean it will work out with the other person but its worth a try.

Now I have done my part advising you what to do. You do your part by telling us what the real story is grin

She has already said we choose the real story, as if I made her sleep with dude just because he was showering her with gifts,
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by paoma(f): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2010
@SA.Goddess.

am sorry
bt dats d story
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by MrCork1: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2010
190, bro tell SA Goddess wen you C her that, I have moiney and I own 2 car plus 3 donkey

Tell her am ready love her like Tonic Water
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice,am In A Mess. by SAGoddess: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2010
paoma:

@SA.Goddess.

am sorry
bt dats d story

I have no reason not to believe you, all I can say is it is your life and you will make the best decision for you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! / Which Of These Ladies Would You Choose / In A Dilemma!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.