Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. (2922 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by olac21(m): 1:28am On May 17, 2016
BoiledHead:

Brother, it's hard for me to let her leave. I cannot do that. I want her to stay.

Someone's taking you for granted and you're here saying you don't want to leave her!stay with her then and let her break your heart into pieces!good morning!
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by jemype(m): 4:55am On May 17, 2016
BoiledHead:

Bro I cannot just sit and allow the lady I love to walk out the door and don't come back. I need advice on what to do to change her mind. What if she decides to leave? And don't come back? I don't care about menopause or whatever. I only care about my love being with me
how long have u been dating her?
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by BoiledHead(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2016
olac21:

Someone's taking you for granted and you're here saying you don't want to leave her!stay with her then and let her break your heart into pieces!good morning!

Nigerians. Let me worry about that. I ask for advice on what to do to make her stay. Only 2 people have answered that. Let me worry about the heart breaking.

Good morning
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by BoiledHead(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2016
jemype:
how long have u been dating her?

Long enough
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by BoiledHead(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2016
callMeAlpha:
oga abeg watin be ur problem?,u dey find advice bt u no want take anyone angry

I asked for advice on what to do to make her stay not to let her go. What I'm getting isn't what I asked for
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by BoiledHead(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2016
callMeAlpha:
you're obsess bro,..and dey hate it..yeah,u heard me right..better start preparing ur mind cos she's gone already, you're no longer the boss

I never took myself as the boss in the first place. I believe relationship is a partnership. There is no boss
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by firstking01(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2016
Because of a mere disagreement over a series you were watching on teli, your gf gave you a 24hrs altumatum to appease her and make her change your mind ba?,,,if you do it you lack guts.
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by andreernest28(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2016
I smell attention
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by jemype(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2016
BoiledHead:

Long enough
bro u need to change ur parade. Was in a similar fix where she got herself thinking she was the ultimate and all till i threatened to dump her. Men she sat up big
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by BoiledHead(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2016
jemype:
bro u need to change ur parade. Was in a similar fix where she got herself thinking she was the ultimate and all till i threatened to dump her. Men she sat up big

Bro, I only asked nairaland to tell me how I can make her stay. That's all I really want. I have no intentions of letting her go.
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by BoiledHead(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
Because of a mere disagreement over a series you were watching on teli, your gf gave you a 24hrs altumatum to appease her and make her change your mind ba?,,,if you do it you lack guts.

Boss pls tell what I can do. I have done what vinshu said this morning. And it seems she liked it. That's just want I want to know. That's why I posted it. What I'm. Seeing here is not why I created the thread.
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by firstking01(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2016
BoiledHead:

Boss pls tell what I can do. I have done what vinshu said this morning. And it seems she liked it. That's just want I want to know. That's why I posted it. What I'm. Seeing here is not why I created the thread.
The issue was too minor for her to go to that extend bro.
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by BoiledHead(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
The issue was too minor for her to go to that extend bro.

I think she is angry with me so any minor issues automatically escalates into a major one
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by firstking01(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2016
BoiledHead:

I think she is angry with me so any minor issues automatically escalates into a major one
Then find a way back to her heart.
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2016
BoiledHead:

Bro, I only asked nairaland to tell me how I can make her stay. That's all I really want. I have no intentions of letting her go.
You are too weak,there is no way you can have her if u continue to beg her,that's just the truth.Ladies want a Man that is not a weakling.
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
Ur relationship & Ur wahala... cool

Every problem u have, u come up here & broadcast about it asking for a piece of advice when u know that u will juz get a bash...

Let Ur gf read this thread so she will realise what kind of bf she had...

cool cool

hahahah you are so funny Boo... But you are right kiss
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by Nobody: 11:18am On May 17, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahah you are so funny Boo... But you are right kiss

grin I'm glad u are smiling now kiss

Sorry abt earlier, was really sleepy to chat with u but i hope let's make it up soon...i need to ask u a question wink

kiss kiss
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by chigoizie7(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2016
BoiledHead:
Please if you guys remember my former thread. I said my gf threaten to end our relationship because I shouted at her for not cooking for me.

This night again we were both watching a TV series and an argument ensued over the show and thats how she took it personal saying that I support the man because I'm also a misogynist that we are birds of the same feather and she told me that I am a wicked person. And all sorts of hurtful words.

She then said it's over between us that she would return to her place in Port-Harcourt first thing tomorrow morning. After much begging she has giving me 24 hours to make her reverse her decision and change her mind.

Please what can I do within 24 hours?

Lalasticlala help me

Fùck her pùssy very well and dump her silly ass.
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by buksaylor001: 11:52am On May 17, 2016
Let her Go bro,don't start what you will regret -if you cave in to blackmail,your relationship is finished.I had an experience like like and she treathened to move and I said go ahead and even did a short travel to give her the opportunity to do it.But came back to still see her crying that I don't love her,why should I allow her to go.And since then she has learnt to resolve issues and as much keep quiet in such situations.Dont be a woozy-they themselves hate woozies!
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by SmellingAnus(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin I'm glad u are smiling now kiss

Sorry abt earlier, was really sleepy to chat with u but i hope let's make it up soon...i need to ask u a question wink

kiss kiss
ok Boo.... Will reach out to you once I am less busy... That would be roughly 6 hours from now though... kiss
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 17, 2016
SmellingAnus:
ok Boo.... Will reach out to you once I am less busy... That would be roughly 6 hours from now though... kiss

Okies....juz wake me up then..I'll juz put my tone in higher volume so I will wake up...

Take care...
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by SmellingAnus(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Okies....juz wake me up then..I'll juz put my tone in higher volume so I will wake up...

Take care...
that's so caring of you... You just reminded me of the song " STUCK ON YOU" by Lionel Richie... I know you are not really a fan of slow beats but you need to listen to the lyrics of that song... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 17, 2016
SmellingAnus:
that's so caring of you... You just reminded me of the song " STUCK ON YOU" by Lionel Richie... I know you are not really a fan of slow beats but you need to listen to the lyrics of that song... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hahahaha..ofcurz I know that song cheesy

My cousin used to serenade us with his guitar way back when i was still in elementary...he kept singing that song coz he very much love that "stuck on you" ...Lol grin
Re: She Said It's Over. But Gave Me 24 Hours To Make Her Change Her Mind. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahaha..ofcurz I know that song cheesy

My cousin used to serenade us with his guitar way back when i was still in elementary...he kept singing that song coz he very much love that "stuck on you" ...Lol grin
grin grin cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assuming Every Man\woman Has A Price / Name Something A Woman Can't Go One Week Without. / Checkout Genuinely Why Men Crave For Women With Huge Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.