Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls (2238 Views)

The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by marvelck: 8:43am On May 17, 2016
I've noticed that a lot of Yoruba guys now prefer to date or marry Ibo girls these days. Well, I'm not surprised, cos Ibo girls are very beautiful, intelligent, respectful, hardworking, very loving & caring, religious, loyal, clean, know how to cook very well, and are also very good in bed , compare to girls from other tribes. And Ibo girls also make very good lovers and mothers. They know how to take care of their men and kids very well. No wonder a lot of Yoruba guys (and guys from other tribes) are abandoning their tribe girls and rushing over Ibo girls for relationship and marriage. Ibo girls, do keep up the good work. We're proud of you girls.

Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:44am On May 17, 2016
Love is all that matters.
Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by Burgerlomo: 8:55am On May 17, 2016
marvelck:
I've noticed that a lot of Yoruba guys now prefer to date or marry Ibo girls these days. Well, I'm not surprised, cos Ibo girls are very beautiful, intelligent, respectful, hardworking, very loving & caring, religious, loyal, clean, know how to cook very well, and are also very good in bed , compare to girls from other tribes. And Ibo girls also make very good lovers and mothers. They know how to take care of their men and kids very well. No wonder a lot of Yoruba guys (and guys from other tribes) are abandoning their tribe girls and rushing over Ibo girls for relationship and marriage. Ibo girls, do keep up the good work. We're proud of you girls.

Abegi I need one fast fast grin
Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by sinaj(f): 9:03am On May 17, 2016
It's choice nigga
Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by chriskosherbal(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2016
Is not about tribe, is about the individual involved, no tribe is totally bad and no tribe is totally good, it all depends on the individual, and the love factor must be involved.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by Darammliveth(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2016
This is why Nigeria can never be one!!!!!! Nothing like one Nigeria...... Even though we hope for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by Ifakiland(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2016
marvelck:
in ur useless mind, y will I purchase an ibo gal in d name of huge brideprice dan marry a yoruba gal? we yoruba boys we only love ibo pusssy, but we marry our own.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:55am On May 17, 2016
Yet they will be shouting Yoruba demons and all. See ya lives outside. Shioor.

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by alobright17(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2016
Oga op u wan bring bad market for our biriful ibo ladies with this ur post or u wan promote them?
Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by repogirl(f): 11:01am On May 17, 2016
I hear ya OP

Meanwhile......

Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by abujaticket: 11:07am On May 17, 2016
me my mother is ibo and my faher is yorube
Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by halfricanadian(f): 11:39am On May 17, 2016
I'm yoruba and im nt bothered

Just so happy for who ever will marry me

I am a proud yoruba lady

Will always b proud

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by flokii: 12:13pm On May 17, 2016
Ok

Just that d kids automatically become igbo.. They'll breath and speak igbo bfor learning their father's tongue..

Some won't even allow their kids learn.. Highest they speak English all thru
Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 17, 2016
op. it goes both ways . have you asked yourself what makes your Igbo girls to accept the proposal of Yoruba guys instead of their numerous Igbo toasters or were they forced to date/marry Yoruba guys?. it is because different strokes for different folks. besides am a Yoruba guy in a committed relationship with a Igbo girl so am speaking from experience.
enough said

1 Like

Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by senibo1: 2:28pm On May 17, 2016
I will marry for love not tribe.
Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by SlickM(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2016
Please it's Igbo and not 'ibo'. Stop insulting us with your wrong spelling
Re: Why Yoruba Guys Now Prefer To Date/Marry Ibo Girls by busybrain123(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2016
OP lolz....is all about love not tribe....am Igbo but am going for yoruba.... tongue

(1) (Reply)

First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! / / I love it Big and Hot "Adult Zone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.