Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! (2242 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do!(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by marksooyinmiebi(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2016
There are many strange traditions in various parts of the world. This family from Singapore practices one of the oddest. Learn what the whole family does on the first wedding night.

For most of us sex is a private experience, especially the first one. That is not what this family believes! They think the first act is special and very important. So, the whole family gathers up on the first wedding night to be present in the bedroom.

While the young couple is making love, they sit or stand there and watch them carefully. Some of the older members may even intrude into the process and guide the young and inexperienced youths through it.

The photo is real and it was taken by the uncle of the newly married boy. You can find at least 5 other people present at the scene. Here is what the uncle says:

“While most people may consider it odd, for our family there is nothing more proud than celebrating a son, brother or nephew having sex for the first time.”

“We see it as the last step on the long journey to adulthood, and it’s also a special chance to witness the moment that a new life is formed.”

They also say such an act is not the first one in their family. It has taken place before. Here is what he has to say:

“I felt nervous having my family there to accompany me, and also give me guidance on how to proceed. At first I had trouble entering my girlfriend, but my mother suggested I take things more slowly and relax, and I was able to eventually slip it in.”

The finishing phrase on this first sex will knock you off your feet!

“I snapped the photo right at the moment before he came, and it was truly a beautiful scene.”
Source: http://tuko.co.ke/133926-family-present-first-sex-family-tradition.html

Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by cruzita(f): 6:15pm On May 28, 2016
Abeg ooo!!!!

I no fancy this kind tradition o

wetin dem wan teach me wey I no know?
Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2016
My prick won't even stand sef angry

1 Like

Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by DickDastardly(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
My prick won't even stand sef angry
I swear cheesy
That'd be extremely mortifying grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by kestino(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2016
cruzita:
Abeg ooo!!!!

I no fancy this kind tradition o

wetin dem wan teach me wey I no know?
ehnnnnnnn, wahala go burst o, if them get to know say one guy don chop you before, its better say you just form jjc for dem o.
Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by Emperessnaughty(f): 6:22pm On May 28, 2016
Will the girl family be der?
Me? Oluwanisholaeni will open my two torchlight eye and be looking at my mum and still be straffing..
Ojutitu wunt let me

Plus daddy too will be der? Lmaoooo
Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by delishpot: 6:24pm On May 28, 2016
They just want to be sure it was consummated. Many tribes practice this in olden days. They will be there to witness that the boy could get it up and that he entered his wife.
Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 28, 2016
Kashybaby. Did you, or did you not do this with your first. Remember, no lies in the court of law.
Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by quinnboy: 6:52pm On May 28, 2016
How come? Why? When? What? Kilode?!!!......fvcking in front of mami? Chineke! George no go rise from slumber sef.
Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by UyiIredia(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2016
Na wa o. D guy sex do the babe in front of im male. Indeed its an odd world.
Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by Cutehector(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
Will the girl family be der?
Me? Oluwanisholaeni will open my two torchlight eye and be looking at my mum and still be straffing..
Ojutitu wunt let me

Plus daddy too will be der? Lmaoooo
supposing ur daddy was pastor adeboye grin
Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by Kondomatik: 7:04pm On May 28, 2016
DickDastardly:

I swear cheesy
That'd be extremely mortifying grin cheesy
Ordinary erection in my father's presence is treated as a treasonable felony.

1 Like

Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by Emperessnaughty(f): 7:24pm On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
supposing ur daddy was pastor adeboye grin
lmaooo
Or daddy kumuyi
Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by marksooyinmiebi(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by Cutehector(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
lmaooo
Or daddy kumuyi
lwkmd. His prick will just stand. grin
Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! by lekjons(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2016
Kondomatik:
Ordinary erection in my father's presence is treated as a treasonable felony.
ROTFLMAO!

(1) (Reply)

Finally Its Weekend..I Looove It!!! / 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex / Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.