Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back (951 Views)

Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2016
Greetings from Switzerland fellow NLs hope the day is bright and good. Many a times we take actions that are inimical to our psychological advancement with the false believe that it end result will be beneficial to us. but at the end regrets chose to be our friend and companion.

A friend of mine is in dilema and this is as a result of his inactions during his days as a seminarian before he was sent packing out the seminary just six years into his priesthood studies. As a catholic and an ex seminarian, i know the rules and i live by the rules so it was so easy to move along untill the day i decided it was time to quit cos my calling was not to be a priest.

The young man at the center of the storm in this write up did what is known in medical parlance as VASECTOMY. Doctors in the house will understand this process but for d none medically inclined disciplines in this forum, vasectomy is simply a medical process for birth control.

Now a maried man, he is been hunted by his past action and he is in dilema on how to face his wife to tell her the secrete behind her inability to conceive.
Re: He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back by iceberylin(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2016
Vasectomy is reversible...

No big deal...

Some people are Eunuchs
Re: He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back by vizkiz: 9:38am On May 17, 2016
I can just imagine what the poor woman might have been going through! I think he need to tell her the truth. Man up to your actions and stop being a coward dude.
Re: He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back by missmary(f): 9:39am On May 17, 2016
embarassed Not fair... he should have told her...
CONFESS! Women and kids no be joke o
Re: He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back by DesChyko: 9:44am On May 17, 2016
It's not the end of the world. He can reverse the vasectomy; but the cost depends on a number of factors. He can get it done at around N4million irrespective of the complications. But if it's all green light, he can do it for N700k. South Africa prices though.
Re: He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back by Oche211(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2016
The power woman will be crying that it's her fault with mother inlaw palaver on her shoulders.
That ur guy has got to tell her bt he shld ensure that:
1. she has no pistol anywhere.
2. He shld not tell her in the kitchen cos of knife palaver.
3. Never tell her in the night on the bed just before they sleep cos he might nt wake up d next day.
In all, he has a 50-50 chance of survival bt he must still tell her ASAP.

1 Like

Re: He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back by pet4ril(f): 9:44am On May 17, 2016
He would have at least married a girl that did hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) . There wouldn't have been cause for alarm now. And my pain now is that, the woman must have swallowed all the swallowables (drugs) thinking the problem is with her as well as the family members of the said man.
Its high time women stop blaming themselves for infertility. Drag that man along you to run tests as well

4 Likes

Re: He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back by ehix89(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2016
Hasty decision, he wasn't even to sure he was gonna turn out a priest,he hurriedly did Vasectomy,he should face it an tell his wife, trust me she will definitely pack her load and leave
Re: He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back by Michellla(f): 10:38am On May 17, 2016
I just looked up "sociopath" and here's the definition: "(Noun)—A man who allows his wife to despair that she's infertile when he's secretly had a vasectomy.
how he can live with her daily,see her struggles and all and not tell her this baffles me.

1 Like

Re: He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back by 2goodbobo(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2016
Go to hospital and reverse it simple!!
Re: He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2016
2goodbobo:
Go to hospital and reverse it simple!!
but is it actually reversible? just being curious though.
Re: He Is Afraid To Tell His Wife What He Did Years Back by fikolo: 1:16pm On May 17, 2016
At OP , if his testicle are still functional, I mean producing sperms, then this can be harvested and use for assisted reproduction.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Sugar Mummy In Bayelsa / Bad Sides Of Dating Broke Girls / Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.