Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? (7012 Views)

Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos) / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 10:26am On May 17, 2016
Let me first say I am sorry for opening another thread that has to do with virginity because so much has been said on this already.

I often hear that a lady will never forget the man that deflowered her and that her heart will always be attached to that man no matter how wonderful any other man is that comes into her life.

Ladies is the above true?

Ladies can you deeply love a man you get married to when he is not the one that deflowered you or is the above true?

I need matured minds to look at this please not kids and jokers.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 10:28am On May 17, 2016
Let me call out some matured minds here.

Tonyebarcanista, Mizmycoli, Omenka, Toks2008, Tolexander, OrlandoOwoh, Truckpusher, Ishilove, Beremx, Dollyak, Gbawe, smellymouth, Obailala, Caseless.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 10:28am On May 17, 2016
Layla129, Omotayor123, Rocktation
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by grad2012(f): 10:30am On May 17, 2016
Yes she can.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 10:32am On May 17, 2016
grad2012:
Yes she can.

Then why do some people keep saying that once you are not the first you can never get all of her heart?

I just don't get it.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 10:32am On May 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, please can tou help?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ritzybaby(f): 10:33am On May 17, 2016
They don sign bojet...! grin
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 10:35am On May 17, 2016
ritzybaby:

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ambitiousLord(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2016
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 17, 2016
ritzybaby:
really? when? gist me[url]
ritzybaby:
really? when? gist me[/url]
ritzybaby:
really? when? gist me
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by sweetboy25(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2016
Question for the ladies oya over to you.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Then why do some people keep saying that once you are not the first you can never get all of her heart?

I just don't get it.
And who in the world told you that you can ever "get all of a woman's heart"
A woman's heart is as deep as the ocean. No need trying to explore it and have all of it. It's just impossible, but it is possible for her to give the best part to the one she's in love with. Take it or leave it.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 10:40am On May 17, 2016
Absolute crap! What does one have to do with the other? Is her heart in her vjj?

By the 2nd one, the 1st one becomes nothing more than a distant memory. It's not that sentimental. Some of us live in the moment. Aint nobody busy reminiscing about some guy from long ago! Life goes on. I'm sure most of us wish we'd have given it to someone else altogether or have waited a bit longer, etc. The 1st guy, him & his sex, really arent that special.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by nrexzy: 10:42am On May 17, 2016
Question for d gods!!!
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by robosky02(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2016
grad2012:
Yes she can.
cheesy
thank you

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 11:06am On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:
Absolute crap! What does one have to do with the other? Is her heart in her vjj?

By the 2nd one, the 1st one becomes nothing more than a distant memory. It's not that sentimental. Some of us live in the moment. Aint nobody busy reminiscing about some guy from long ago! Life goes on. I'm sure most of us wish we'd have given it to someone else altogether or have waited a bit longer, etc. The 1st guy, him & his sex, really arent that special.

Well, good to hear this from a lady.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 11:08am On May 17, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

And who in the world told you that you can ever "get all of a woman's heart"
A woman's heart is as deep as the ocean. No need trying to explore it and have all of it. It's just impossible, but it is possible for her to give the best part to the one she's in love with. Take it or leave it.

You've made your point but I think we should allow ladies speak on this one.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 11:09am On May 17, 2016
grad2012:
Yes she can.

Thank you.

Good to hear.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 11:10am On May 17, 2016
Dominique, what do you think?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2016
OP The answer is YES!

Stop overrating virginity
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 11:14am On May 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
OP The answer is YES!

Stop overrating virginity

What do you mean?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 11:17am On May 17, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Well, good to hear this from a lady.

Lol, I'm sure it's the other way around, to be honest. I always imagine sex must be mind blowing for guys the 1st time around. For the ladies, it's not that enjoyable the 1st time. It's quite a traumatizing experience in fact grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by halfricanadian(f): 11:20am On May 17, 2016
Why shd i still attach feelings to a guy who disvirgined me?
That mistake wud av been done wen i knew not my left from my right *sleeping with him*

Saying no man can match up with him cos of virginity means u saying he owns ur body nd not God

Fine d mistake was made i move on

I dont attach uneccessary value to things

Pls even if u make d mistake of not being a virgin before marriage ask God for forgiveness start living right love ur husband dearly forget d guy dat took d virginity it doesnt av any value no guy can face me nd tell me dat trash talk i will bullsh*t him on d spot

Criosly ladies needs to get things right aving sex with a guy before marriage was because u were lost in d flesh dont let it turn out to b u will b lost in life forever please after all jesus came to d world for sinners pls dont attach anything to ny guy who has left u cos of sex or wats so ever give yrsef discipline nd self respect even in front of men dat u av lust in flesh for smiley thats ow the real women behave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by unapapadeycraze: 11:30am On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

this lady can lie for africa.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by PunkyV(f): 11:32am On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Why do you ASSume I'm lying? What is there to lie about?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 11:33am On May 17, 2016
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 11:33am On May 17, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Why do you think she is lying?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by Ishilove: 11:35am On May 17, 2016
The people saying a woman can never love her husband wholly because of virginity or no virginity must be high on their own fart

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by HurtgenForest: 11:40am On May 17, 2016
Ishilove:
The people saying a woman can never love her husband wholly because of virginity or no virginity must be high on their own fart

So a woman can wholly love her husband even if he was not the one that deflowered them?
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by Allwility: 11:42am On May 17, 2016
Onila pls your input is needed here.
Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by halfricanadian(f): 11:44am On May 17, 2016
HurtgenForest:

So a woman can wholly love her husband even if he was not the one that deflowered them?

Yes she can

Very mch can

Sex is for bt a while d memory always appeae like its a long term own bt its a short term memory disguised as long term.

Marriage is everlasting so why wont everlasting supercedes a short time period of flesh lust?

In marriage u nd ur husband or wife becomes one flesh

Sex u just becomes 2 being lust in flesh

See d difference?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? by unapapadeycraze: 11:48am On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Why do you ASSume I'm lying? What is there to lie about?

so you have forgotten about the guy that deflowered you? Lies. If you see him again, you will wanna give it to him again. You think say e easy to open a lady's gate. She will nvr forget. Btw, do you still see the guy that deflowered you abi una don lose contact?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Held Her Two Oranges Very Tight And Licked One First Before The (pics) / Slay Queen Seen Changing Into Several Clothes In Front Of A Hotel To Snap Photos / MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.