Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews (54739 Views)

After DSS Arrest, IgbereTVNews.com now Blocked by Facebook; Anyalekwa Cries Out / Thugs Fight In Front Of PDP Headquarters / Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, Lagos, 3 Dead - Metronaija.com (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Shym3xx: 10:26pm On May 18, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Eko-Epe, I am from Ejinrin. Are you from Epe? Which mod is spambot? The Ibo liars of nairaland deceiving themselves since 1809BC, just come to Epe to come spew that no man's land trash.

Yeah, bruddah.

I don't know the name of the places there, but my pops is Ijebu-Epe.

Eff the east coast punks and cowards, no one takes the skirt and wrapper wearing clowns seriously. They'll meet their waterloo one of these days with the tripe they spout online all the time. That's when it will dawn on them that they're a suicidal bunch marked for crucifixion. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by hundredhunndred: 12:37am On May 19, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
Shame on my father, family head and my village chief. Shameless ipob yoot

You are truly a shameless IPOB illiterate from the redmud erosion jewish republic.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by hundredhunndred: 12:38am On May 19, 2016
Shym3xx:

Yeah, bruddah.

I don't know the name of the places there, but my pops is Ijebu-Epe.

Eff the east coast punks and cowards, no one takes the skirt and wrapper wearing clowns seriously. They'll meet their waterloo one of these days with the tripe they spout online all the time. That's when it will dawn on them that they're a suicidal bunch marked for crucifixion. grin

Nice one bro, hehehehee. Most of them are only brave online where they can spew trash with there chinko phone, no one take them serious anymore. Deal with them and they will cry to the UN, ignore them and they wont stop chest beating cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 1:12am On May 19, 2016
ibedun:

If an Igboman like build 10 Storey mansion in YORUBALAND you remain a Igbo. The Oba of Lagos pointed at Aba and Onitcha telling you in plain language that you do not belong here. But the Ewu these bastards are, they keep coming.
Every Nigerian has the constitutional right to live and own property anywhere within the borders of this country. Igbos who own property in Lagos and Maiduguri have a right to do so and the Oba of Lagos has no right to hold a contrary opinion
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by chidozieikeji2: 6:31am On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

You are truly a shameless IPOB illiterate from the redmud erosion jewish republic.
I wish ur father and ur village chief the same idiot
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by chidozieikeji2: 6:35am On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

u can only bark from the internet if it is live na slaps go teach u why ojukwu is greater than awolowo
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by ariesbull: 7:15am On May 19, 2016
pulsa:

lies Yoruba's dominate the ICT sector.

I won't argue with but but
The biggest ICT market is computer village and we know it's Igbo
The biggest indigenous ICT firm quoted on NSE is zinox it's still Igbo
Now the biggest one store for accessories and phone is slot and jumia ( foreign owned)
Now let's take it to online ..the biggest online site that generates traffic ....we all know is Linda ikeji
The biggest travel site ..wakanow is still Igbo
And I haven't called yudala that is owned by Mr. Eke zinox son
I have not called the biggest collosus in e learning which is sidmach....do you also know who runs that ....well I leave you to guess

As I said with you I will not argue with you ...I don't wanna talk about software vendors and solution providers

Well let's agree that Yoruba owned that ...but ignorant is bliss
Just the way they said Yoruba was the most educated tribe but when stats starts coming in both home and abroad ...we knew that wise men always come from East

Once again ignorance is bliss....we aggree with your Yoruba euphoria ..no argument

But what I know that Yoruba dominate is agbero sector...in shirt the word agbero is a Yoruba invention

That's a fact also
Also stomach infrastructure thats another Yoruba coinage

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by ariesbull: 7:17am On May 19, 2016
ibedun:

If an Igboman like build 10 Storey mansion in YORUBALAND you remain a Igbo. The Oba of Lagos pointed at Aba and Onitcha telling you in plain language that you do not belong here. But the Ewu these bastards are, they keep coming.

With this mentality ...I wonder how you guys can make any advancement
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by pulsa(m): 7:34am On May 19, 2016
ariesbull:

Now the biggest one store for accessories and phone is slot and jumia ( foreign owned)
Now let's take it to online ..the biggest online site that generates traffic ....we all know is Linda ikeji
I have not called the biggest collosus in e learning which is sidmach....do you also know who runs that ....well I leave you to guess

As I said with you I will not argue with you ...I don't wanna talk about software vendors and solution providers

Just the way they said Yoruba was the most educated tribe but when stats starts coming in both home and abroad ...we knew that wise men always come from East

Once again ignorance is bliss....we aggree with your Yoruba euphoria ..no argument

But what I know that Yoruba dominate is agbero sector...in shirt the word agbero is a Yoruba invention

That's a fact also
Igbo's sell in computer village but Yorubas are the one's involved in the ICT
Funny you ignored konga
What about glo?
what about iroko TV?
What about cchub?
What about imole phones and tabs?
Yorubas control the pay TV sub sector
Yorubas control the free to air sub sector
Yorubas dominate the radio sector
Yorubas dominate the mobile tech et all
7 out of 10 startups in Nigeria are founded by Yorubas.
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by ariesbull: 7:57am On May 19, 2016
By u

Iroko TV is owned by Jason njoku an IGbo.
Cc hub is owned by nitda a federal office
You called imole phones
I call ovim phones
Oh those OEM representative in Ikeja computer village are what

The only thing that Yoruba do in computer village is do pink lips and sell agbo with norma l thing at Ipodo which is alaye

Which pay TV sector are Yoruba control is it dstv or startines abeg tell us
Which radio sector do Yoruba dominate
Is it wazobia
Silver bird
Cool FM et AL

Well we know you guys for lies

Even suen the owner if this whatever can't even see the back of Linda ikeji or Bella naija ...Igbo girls

Oga bounce jhoor

Yoruba dominate everything lol

Lies
Lies
Lies
pulsa:

Igbo's sell in computer village but Yorubas are the one's involved in the ICT
Funny you ignored konga
What about glo?
what about iroko TV?
What about cchub?
What about imole phones and tabs?
Yorubas control the pay TV sub sector
Yorubas control the free to air sub sector
Yorubas dominate the radio sector
Yorubas dominate the mobile tech et all
7 out of 10 startups in Nigeria are founded by Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Sctests: 8:01am On May 19, 2016
pulsa:
Igbo's sell in computer village but Yorubas are the one's involved in the ICT Funny you ignored konga What about glo? what about iroko TV? What about cchub? What about imole phones and tabs? Yorubas control the pay TV sub sector Yorubas control the free to air sub sector Yorubas dominate the radio sector Yorubas dominate the mobile tech et all 7 out of 10 startups in Nigeria are founded by Yorubas.
Iroko tv is Igbo-owned. All you wrote up there is sh11t!
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by pulsa(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2016
ariesbull:
By u

Iroko TV is owned by Jason njoku an IGbo.
Cc hub is owned by nitda a federal office
You called imole phones
I call ovim phones
Oh those OEM representative in Ikeja computer village are what

The only thing that Yoruba do in computer village is do pink lips and sell agbo with norma l thing at Ipodo which is alaye

Which pay TV sector are Yoruba control is it dstv or startines abeg tell us
Which radio sector do Yoruba dominate
Is it wazobia
Silver bird
Cool FM et AL

Well we know you guys for lies

Even suen the owner if this whatever can't even see the back of Linda ikeji or Bella naija ...Igbo girls

Oga bounce jhoor

Yoruba dominate everything lol

Lies
Lies
Lies
sorry I missed them up I meant ibile TV/okin TV.
cool FM and wazobia FM is owned by the same company, and they are not the only radio stations funny you picked them and ignored the multitude of Yoruba owned radio stations.
Computer village engineers and technicians are majority Yorubas.
And between I prefer nairaland to all other gossip sites. and since you are not convinced let me convince you.
Twinpine
oxygen broadband network
jobberman
Dealday
Jumai (Nigeria brach partly owned by a Yoruba)
UGRL
NEW HORISON
Mainstreet technologies
Omatech
Gamsol
Phase 3 telecoms
Courteville Business
Solutions Plc
Tsaboin
just a few of what I found you can check further.
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by pulsa(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2016
Sctests:

Iroko tv is Igbo-owned. All you wrote up there is sh11t!
sorry I missed them up I meant ibile TV/okin TV.
cool FM and wazobia FM is owned by the same company, and they are not the only radio stations funny you picked them and ignored the multitude of Yoruba owned radio stations.
Computer village engineers and technicians are majority Yorubas.
And between I prefer nairaland to all other gossip sites. and since you are not convinced let me convince you.
Twinpine
oxygen broadband network
jobberman
Dealday
Jumai (Nigeria brach partly owned by a Yoruba)
UGRL
NEW HORISON
Mainstreet technologies
Omatech
Gamsol
Phase 3 telecoms
Courteville Business
Solutions Plc
Tsaboin
just a few of what I found you can check further.
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by HankzBae(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2016
EverestNwatu:
Not at all o.

Lol ehn no wahala nau. Ever commented on your post on BFFG
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by hundredhunndred: 2:06pm On May 19, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
u can only bark from the internet if it is live na slaps go teach u why ojukwu is greater than awolowo

Shut up, same ojuku of cursed memory that died senile, dejected, sad, deaf, dumb and crippled while FFK f.ucked his wh/ore wife. You have no shame like the bearded ediot called ojuku. Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by hundredhunndred: 2:07pm On May 19, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
I wish my father and my mother cruel death. They are idiot

Wish them same, good boy.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2016
ariesbull:

Jumia isnt foreign owned,it was co-founded by Tunde kehinde,a Yoruba man.Main One is the largest provider of Network solutions,It is owned by Funke Okpeke.Nairaland is the most visited Nigerian website,check alexa rankings,

http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG

owned by Seun Osewa,Yoruba.GameSole is the Largest Nigerian Gaming platform,owned by Abiola Olaniran,Yoruba.Globacom is the only indeginous Telcom provider,and the 2nd largest in Nigeria,owned by Mike Adenuga,Yoruba.
Jobberman is the largest Job serching website in West Africa,it is owned by Ayodeji Adewunmi,and his two other Yoruba friends.I can go on and on.Thank God you 'dont want to argue'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by hinohsend: 5:04pm On May 19, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Jumia isnt foreign owned,it was co-founded by Tunde kehinde,a Yoruba man.Main One is the largest provider of Network solutions,It is owned by Funke Okpeke.Nairaland is the most visited Nigerian website,check alexa rankings,

owned by Seun Osewa,Yoruba.GameSole is the Largest Nigerian Gaming platform,owned by Abiola Olaniran,Yoruba.Globacom is the only indeginous Telcom provider,and the 2nd largest in Nigeria,owned by Mike Adenuga,Yoruba.
Jobberman is the largest Job serching website in West Africa,it is owned by Ayodeji Adewunmi,and his two other Yoruba friends.I can go on and on.Thank God you 'dont want to argue'.

Nice one,even Cool-Wazobia-9ja info is not ibo owned as ariesbull imp lied.

cc pulsa cc Sctests

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by pulsa(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2016
hinohsend:

cc pulsa cc Sctests
thanks I'm not really informed on the happenings in ICT,its not one of my specialties, but I know we have got a major chunk in it.
Well I have to back to my life now; making a name for myself that is.
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by chidozieikeji2: 7:44pm On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Shut up, same ojuku of cursed memory that died senile, dejected, sad, deaf, dumb and crippled while FFK f.ucked his wh/ore wife. You have no shame like the bearded ediot called ojuku. Shameless people.
lol ojukwu is an idiot I believe u but ur dad can't clean his shoes fool
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by hundredhunndred: 7:46pm On May 19, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
lol ojukwu is an idiot I believe u but my cursed dad can't clean his shoes. My mother is a big fool

I agree with you.
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by hundredhunndred: 7:49pm On May 19, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Most of them are born liars and have no shame about it. How can Linda Ikeja be the most visited website? Some of them are truly kids. Chai

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by ariesbull: 4:02pm On May 20, 2016
hinohsend:

cc pulsa cc Sctests

Comprehension isn't your forte
I was debunking his stance and I never said that wazobia was owned by igbo
Cool and silver bird is owned by Bruce family which is ijaw

Yoruba are irrelevant in enternmaint sector apart from their flimsy Yoruba movie section
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by ariesbull: 4:05pm On May 20, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Most of them are born liars and have no shame about it. How can Linda Ikeja be the most visited website? Some of them are truly kids. Chai

www.alexa.com will help you out or Google analytics

Jeez how can people be this daft

And she is the richest blogger also ..abi seen get house for banana island

Dude bounce
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by ariesbull: 4:08pm On May 20, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Yoruba man...jumia is owned by rocket internet group based in Europe ....those Yoruba dudes sold it....they coukdnt manage it

Why are Yoruba like this ...always propane propaganda

http://www.theparadigmng.com/2014/02/19/owners-jumia-sold-firm/
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2016
ariesbull:

www.alexa.com will help you out or Google analytics
Jeez how can people be this daft
And she is the richest blogger also ..abi seen get house for banana island
Dude bounce

Here,this is the alexa ranking link,quit lying.You have been busted.

Thanks for the Jumia info, thank God you acknowledged a Yoruba man Co founded it.
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2016
ariesbull:

Comprehension isn't your forte
I was debunking his stance and I never said that wazobia was owned by igbo
Cool and silver bird is owned by Bruce family which is ijaw

Yoruba are irrelevant in enternmaint sector apart from their flimsy Yoruba movie section

Who owns ONTV?, Galaxy Tv?, TVC? ,MITV?. You could have at least listed Private TV/Radio stations owned by ibos in lagos,as that seems to be the location your argument is based upon.Cool Fm is not owned by Ben Bruce,Mr linus cheesy Yorubas dont control any sector of the entertainment industry?.I guess Nigerian music is not part of the entertainment industry grin grin .You just want to argue. grin grin
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 20, 2016
ariesbull:

That's a fact also

I don tell una say I go continue to dey burst una for here as long as I'm active grin cheesy I told you to delete that ICT
part earlier but you never listened. You want your fellow yoghurt-sprinters to see it so they can swallow another
lie just like the ones Uncle Chike told them in the village eh grin

Huh! Why do y'all keep trying to package this computer village for us. So selling of computer parts equate to
dominating IT? grin cheesy Owning a popular blog equates to dominating IT sector?

Aaaaargh I-punk youths sef angry

What's sidmach. is that a snack? cheesy grin

The biggest e-learning platforms are Pass.ng (Samson Abioye) and Prepclass(Olumide Ogunlana and Chukwuwezam Obanor)

The biggest indigenous ICT firm is Zinox? cheesy So Glo and Mainstreet Technologies are no more ICT companies bah? Glo
will buy Zinox twice same with MainOne cable

You know nothing about the tech sector. You don't even know real Igbo-owned startups which I can help you with
by the way

It's about time I clean out the pap in your ears hopefully you'll learn one or two things grin cheesy I'm Nice

All the tech hubs in Nigeria are owned by Yorubas. Cchub is owned by Bosun Tijani, Venia hub is owned by Kola Oyeneyin

Grits systems owned by Ifedayo Oladapo is the first and only company literally building Nigerian "Internet of Things".
If at all you even know what that means .

Andela co-owned by Iyin Aboyeji is arguably the most impressive startup Nigeria has seen. I don't expect you to know
since you know nothing about the sector

The biggest gaming company in Nigeria is gamsole and its owned by a Yoruba man

The biggest indigenous ICT companies in Nigeria are Mainstreet technologies(owners of main one cable) and Glo Both
Yoruba owned .Then we can add Konga,Hotels.ng,Paga,Interswitch,Iroko and Jobberman to the mix. How many of these
are owned by Igbos

What of Slimtrader,Drinks.ng,Supermart.ng, printivo, showroom, My music (The first African partner of facebook), African courier express, Voguepay,paystack

Budgit and Wecyclers nko. Two startups tackling real issues Government transparency and Waste management.

When we posted the top 10 startups in Nigeria, y'all covered the whole thread with tears saying it's a Yoruba
list and blah blah even though the people who compile these things are folks who don't even think about ethnicity

With this freestyle I just posted, Next time, don't ever post any nonsense about dominating IT. Kapish?

You can replace it with drugs. grin cheesy

Odabo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by omonnakoda: 6:56pm On May 20, 2016
ariesbull:

That's a fact also

When the stats start coming in from miracle centres our brothers from the east have no rivals. They are experts in JAMB WAEC and common Entrance

but what happened here
https://www.nairaland.com/3092048/nigerians-selected-2016-mandela-washington/3

What happened in the Goodluck Jonathan scholarship scheme

Why did your folk studiously avoid this illuminating thread
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by ariesbull: 8:25pm On May 20, 2016
Whathaveidone:

I don tell una say I go continue to dey burst una for here as long as I'm active grin cheesy I told you to delete that ICT
part earlier but you never listened. You want your fellow yoghurt-sprinters to see it so they can swallow another
lie just like the ones Uncle Chike told them in the village eh grin

Huh! Why do y'all keep trying to package this computer village for us. So selling of computer parts equate to
dominating IT? grin cheesy Owning a popular blog equates to dominating IT sector?

Aaaaargh I-punk youths sef angry

What's sidmach. is that a snack? cheesy grin

The biggest e-learning platforms are Pass.ng (Samson Abioye) and Prepclass(Olumide Ogunlana and Chukwuwezam Obanor)

The biggest indigenous ICT firm is Zinox? cheesy So Glo and Mainstreet Technologies are no more ICT companies bah? Glo
will buy Zinox twice same with MainOne cable

You know nothing about the tech sector. You don't even know real Igbo-owned startups which I can help you with
by the way

It's about time I clean out the pap in your ears hopefully you'll learn one or two things grin cheesy I'm Nice

All the tech hubs in Nigeria are owned by Yorubas. Cchub is owned by Bosun Tijani, Venia hub is owned by Kola Oyeneyin

Grits systems owned by Ifedayo Oladapo is the first and only company literally building Nigerian "Internet of Things".
If at all you even know what that means .

Andela co-owned by Iyin Aboyeji is arguably the most impressive startup Nigeria has seen. I don't expect you to know
since you know nothing about the sector

The biggest gaming company in Nigeria is gamsole and its owned by a Yoruba man

The biggest indigenous ICT companies in Nigeria are Mainstreet technologies(owners of main one cable) and Glo Both
Yoruba owned .Then we can add Konga,Hotels.ng,Paga,Interswitch,Iroko and Jobberman to the mix. How many of these
are owned by Igbos

What of Slimtrader,Drinks.ng,Supermart.ng, printivo, showroom, My music (The first African partner of facebook), African courier express, Voguepay,paystack

Budgit and Wecyclers nko. Two startups tackling real issues Government transparency and Waste management.

When we posted the top 10 startups in Nigeria, y'all covered the whole thread with tears saying it's a Yoruba
list and blah blah even though the people who compile these things are folks who don't even think about ethnicity

With this freestyle I just posted, Next time, don't ever post any nonsense about dominating IT. Kapish?

You can replace it with drugs. grin cheesy

Odabo!

You call start ups and I call zinox a well established ICT firm that is quoted in stock exchange

Do you even know the definition of start ups
Mind you zinox is not only an OEM..they are into ERP , data center and virtualization...i know you won't know these ...and also their footprint in African countries

Too much kids in Nairaland
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by ariesbull: 8:28pm On May 20, 2016
omonnakoda:

When the stats start coming in from miracle centres our brothers from the east have no rivals. They are experts in JAMB WAEC and common Entrance

but what happened here

What happened in the Goodluck Jonathan scholarship scheme

Why did your folk studiously avoid this illuminating thread

This one dey quite Nairaland as a reference ...this dude sucks

Can you check the smartest African group in Africa again
Oga don't you even have shame

These are guys that were given £20 pounds only yet you covered and connered all the forms through the greatest heist the awolowo
Shame on you

MDG goals by UN proved it
JAMB AND NECO PROVED IT

now do us lagoon.
Re: Igbo Traders And Thugs Fight At Ladipo, 1 Dead - IgbereTVNews by ariesbull: 8:29pm On May 20, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Who owns ONTV?, Galaxy Tv?, TVC? ,MITV?. You could have at least listed Private TV/Radio stations owned by ibos in lagos,as that seems to be the location your argument is based upon.Cool Fm is not owned by Ben Bruce,Mr linus cheesy Yorubas dont control any sector of the entertainment industry?.I guess Nigerian music is not part of the entertainment industry grin grin .You just want to argue. grin grin

Are they the only TV in Lagos or Nigeria ....these kids seff

Na was for una

Abeg jump jhoor

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years / Osinbajo Presides Over Quarterly Business Forum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.