Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession (73171 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS / PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by blowjohn(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2016
Joygalore:
You ain't a doctor yet

At what age did you get into medical sch

why do surprise? am on my 3rd degree. Did physics in unical, physiology in another school and medicine surgery in this same 'another' school. Entered medical school 6 years ago
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Treasure10: 4:05pm On May 18, 2016
Most male nurses are GAY.... YUCK.
Why will a man wanna be a nurse, washing and dressing people?
Such a feminine career.
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Treasure10: 4:23pm On May 18, 2016
RaeMystix:

Lies. Go tell that to a Nurse Practicioner (PHD). They act as a doctor's right hand, and even go as far a writing prescriptions to clients.

Most Advance Nurse Practitioners are qualified to consult, diagnose and treat including writing prescriptions. Read up on the top before blabbing because you clearly have no knowledge on this topic.

3 Likes

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by RaeMystix: 6:32pm On May 18, 2016
Treasure10:

Most Advance Nurse Practitioners are qualified to consult, diagnose and treat including writing prescriptions. Read up on the top before blabbing because you clearly have no knowledge on this topic.

It took me both my breakfast and lunch to fathom what exactly you seem to have an issue with my comment, and all I could just say is ....Okay!!....Got it.
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by firstolalekan(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2016
Sijo01:
Oh, so you're a male nurse? cheesy
No, he is a female doctor undecided

2 Likes

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by firstolalekan(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2016
Olusanm:
I respect yr profession as I am a male nurse myself in the uk.
Wu u epp? undecided
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by firstolalekan(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2016
tosin2013:
Nurses and doctors DONOT have the same amount of knowledge of patients!

The difference is as clear as night and day!

Thank you.
Oversabi undecided
The young man said "relatively". Only a lame person does not understand that...

1 Like

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Joygalore(f): 9:28pm On May 18, 2016
Wow shocked
I love that.Success in your endeavours
blowjohn:

why do surprise? am on my 3rd degree. Did physics in unical, physiology in another school and medicine surgery in this same 'another' school. Entered medical school 6 years ago
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by ceaser: 9:29pm On May 18, 2016
Treasure10:
Most male nurses are GAY.... YUCK.
Why will a man wanna be a nurse, washing and dressing people?
Such a feminine career.

Please stop this. It is a very grave, erroneous and unforgivable assumption. In fact, it lacks any rational basis to assume male nurses as homos. No relationship, connection or predilections whatsoever between the two.

Male nurses do their job as well and as good as their female counterpart. The male gender in the profession also does not increase any predilection for infidelity of any kind than it obtains in any other profession for that matter.

4 Likes

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by blowjohn(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=Joygalore post=45749599]Wow shocked
I love that.Success in your endeavours [/quote

tnx. Alot......
may I ask u why u were surprised initially?
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by nacaz4real(m): 12:04am On May 19, 2016
My dear professionals recognize and respect the role of every member of the health team, so you should never stereotype anyone in the health team. The passion for our job surpasses supersedes superiority or inferiority complexes. It is a big honour for anyone to seek you for help, so empathy for your clients is number one but if you want to be a professional of a different class you must have mutual respect for both your professional colleagues and other members of the health team. If you want to be a respected by both your professional colleagues and others don't make such statements. The oath I took has guided my practice till this very day, I wish you take yours soon and As men of honour we will surely join hands.
Adaure4ever:
Some male nurses are girlish in nature and gay.
Though not all.
nursing is a nice career.
Btw, I am a Proud Pharmacist to be!
Pharm.Adaure loading 90%
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Nancy2016: 1:30am On May 19, 2016
RaeMystix:

I wasn't referring to the so called Nurses/ apprentice you find in the local hospitals, who can't locate the parts of the Human body nor figure out how to perform a test to detect an unknown organism, even if their lives depended on it. I'm taking about Nurses that have more knowledge than the so called doctors we have in the local hospitals.

You are talking absolute hokum. Doctors spend years studying medicine. There's no way nurses know more than doctors. For some reason nurses think they are on the same level with doctors. Please you nurses should know your level. There's a reason why nurses are paid a fraction of what doctors are paid. Also it's not easy getting into medical school but you find a lot of people gaining admission into nursing school. Nurses do a lot but they will NEVER be in the same league with doctors.

1 Like

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by RaeMystix: 1:33am On May 19, 2016
Nancy2016:

You are talking absolute hokum. Doctors spend years studying medicine. There's no way nurses know more than doctors. For some reason nurses think they are on the same level with doctors. Please you nurses should know your level. There's a reason why nurses are paid a fraction of what doctors are paid. Also it's not easy getting into medical school but you find a lot of people gaining admission into nursing school. Nurses do a lot but they will NEVER be in the same league with doctors.

Got it
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by micxwell(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
RaeMystix:

"Dish out insults on ourselves"?. Didn't think there was a fight to begin with ?. Secondly...I ain't no Ma'am.
Happy New Year
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by RaeMystix: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
micxwell:

Happy New Year

Wishing you also a wonderful New year.

1 Like

Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by steric58(m): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Joygalore:
Shut that poo you call mouth undecided
Doctors and nurses are never same and will never be. cool
Jump into the ocean if you are jealous undecided
hey b!tch just seeing your comment, I repeat nurses are never inferior to doctor, have seen where doctors are running for work and the only person that is left to pilot the affair of the hospital is the nurse, moreover if not for a Nurse/midwife maybe you sorry ass will have been infected by traditional bath attendant AnD I think that will be OK cause you are a waste of spermatozoa.
Re: Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
lanxebony:
Am a male nurse... Am not a doc
#proudly male nurse
I'm not am. I'm is the short form of I am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture / Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors / Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.