Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Time To Port To Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Time To Port To Airtel (2146 Views)

Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Free And Fast Proxy Server IP And Port To Browse Anonymous September 2016 / Possible Problems And Solutions To Airtel Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Port To Airtel by ochuski(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2016
REASONS WHY I WANT TO PORT TO AIRTEL
1= i can browse free on airtel using Internet.org just imagine; av been on Nairaland since morning with my dads airtel sim without a single MB.
2= MTN are no longer honest with their data plans. Imagine my 1.5g finishes within 2 weeks without even downloading a movie.
3= MTN automatically subscribe users to services. I migrated to ipulse recently and recharged #150 only to wake up with #26 bal. When i called 180 they said i was being charged for music plus which i have no idea of.
These are the reasons i can think of for now. U can add yours.
PLS GUYS HOW DO I PORT?
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by funkdr(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2016
Please how do I resolve the issue of invalid sub number on my MTN SIM?, I've been trying to port out from MTN, but was faced with this problem each time I visit my network of choice... I have visited MTN office to resolve this issue only to be told my SIM is very OK since I can make and receive calls.
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by MARKone(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2016
ochuski:
1= i can browse free on airtel using Internet.org just imagine; av been on Nairaland since morning with my dads airtel sim without a single MB.
2= MTN are no longer honest with their data plans. Imagine my 1.5g finishes within 2 weeks without even downloading a movie.
3= MTN automatically subscribe users to services. I migrated to ipulse recently and recharged #150 only to wake up with #26 bal. When i called 180 they said i was being charged for music plus which i have no idea of.
PLS GUYS HOW DO I PORT?

On your MTN line, send PORT to Airtel to 131. Then wait 4 confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Port To Airtel by Olasco93: 4:21am On May 18, 2016
ochuski:
Please how can I browse Nairaland free on Airtel Network?
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by ochuski(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2016
MARKone:

On your MTN line, send PORT to Airtel to 131. Then wait 4 confirmation.
wow! Tanks so easy
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by ochuski(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2016
Olasco93:
Please how can I browse Nairaland free on Airtel Network?
jst goto internet.org and cliq on nairaland from there
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by Olasco93: 8:47am On May 18, 2016
ochuski:
jst goto internet.org and cliq on nairaland from there
Ok. Thank you.
Let me give it a try.
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by Nobody: 8:54am On May 18, 2016
ochuski:
wow! Tanks so easy
Go to the Airtel office and port. Sending just port in your bedroom won't work.
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by Elxandre(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2016
ochuski:
PLS GUYS HOW DO I PORT?
When you were doing music plus chest you didn't know abi
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by ochuski(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2016
iyke926:

Go to the Airtel office and port. Sending just port in your bedroom won't work.
lols.. I tink dats a beta option
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by ochuski(m): 12:18pm On May 18, 2016
Elxandre:

When you were doing music plus chest you didn't know abi
bro i did no such thing
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 18, 2016
Can the Airtel free internet work on android phones?
Meanwhile, God bless Mark Zuckerberg.
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by ochuski(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2016
mbatuku2:
Can the Airtel free internet work on android phones?

Meanwhile, God bless Mark Zuckerberg.
mehn! The thing sweet for Android
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 18, 2016
ochuski:
mehn! The thing sweet for Android
My own no work o. Which browser u dey use?
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by Sheggy13(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2016
mbatuku2:

Use opera-mini or the native browser that came with the phone. Doesn't work with UC browser. You can't login to your nairaland account directly from that internet.org unless you modify the URL in the address bar of your browser, thus:
www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by ochuski(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2016
mbatuku2:

mmm... Use your followcome browser.. Opera also works fine
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by donhils: 11:15pm On May 18, 2016
ochuski:
PLS GUYS HOW DO I PORT?
Pls remind me again, how many mb does it take to browse Nairalnad using Opera mini I'll tell you, close to nothing. And why would you want to browse nairaland from morning till night?
Port to Airtel, I'll be here smiling when you'll come back and start ranting about them.
Re: Time To Port To Airtel by ochuski(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2016
donhils:

Pls remind me again, how many mb does it take to browse Nairalnad using Opera mini I'll tell you, close to nothing. And why would you want to browse nairaland from morning till night?
Port to Airtel, I'll be here smiling when you'll come back and start ranting about them.
my broda... I knw dat no network is perfect but what mtn did realy got me pissed-off.. What is stoping me from porting now is my dads airtel sim dat am using. The moment my dad ask for it i'll port but seems my dad no even get the sim time as it's been with me thru the week. Well, its not only Nairaland i use internet.org to access there are more than 30websites. I even discovered yestrday dat more sites can be added to the list of free sites.. Am realy enjoying the free internet service. Come n join me

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones? / Best Tips To Stop Your Smartphone From Charging Slowly / How To Root Android 6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.