Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt (42144 Views)

Five Things I Would Learn To Do If I Was Jobless / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady / PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:23am On May 18, 2016
hmmmm.i wounder why people sometimes reason with der yarnsh, olajumoke has done ,Abeokuka windescrean dapper follows nd a shameless bitch is here again finding publicity stunt...she is jst a disgrace to education ....school past through her.now she is parading certificates.dis lady need to be arrested .asap ...escheeww.....jst go and pray for marriage...
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Laredojohn(m): 7:24am On May 18, 2016
Hmm, she should suit up to get attention and also probably provide a service, rather than just doing a self protest....she could sell key holders , R.cards, or something very small
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:24am On May 18, 2016
How can someone be mad and also claim to be jobless....poverty is clearly the catalyst
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:25am On May 18, 2016
Her phone number is there....I hope she gets the help.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by lereinter(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2016
As a education major grad

Teaching job no hard now, only that the pay may be small

Since you don get master and phd I.e

She wan be university lecturer

But those baba nd mama prof no wan retire

This life shall

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by EdoBoy90(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2016
She said she is a PhD student. she is a PhD holder yet. she is doing her PhD.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Frankestein08(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2016
Pidggin:
Is this how to apply for a job? Nawa

Well, living in a country like ours - now it is.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by uzolexis(f): 7:28am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:
PHD at 26? If that's true she's gold in any university this her advert looks shakey.

If you have money to do masters and PHD you are bold enough to start a business of your old and there are few PHD holders at 26 the is more to her story for now i am not buying this story.

PHD student not PHD holder.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by EdoBoy90(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2016
She said she is a PhD student. she is not a PhD holder yet. she is doing her PhD.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by rottennaija(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2016
metroparrot:

Na wa o! Hope she gets the help she needs...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-jobless-lady-seen-on-street-of.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

@26 years of age? All those qualifications?
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by omogidi234(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:
PHD at 26? If that's true she's gold in any university this her advert looks shakey.

If you have money to do masters and PHD you are bold enough to start a business of your old and there are few PHD holders at 26 the is more to her story for now i am not buying this story.

Please calm down and read stories well before commenting. The inscription says PhD student. The last time I remember, PhD takes an average of 3-6 years in Nigeria. So if she rounds up the PhD programme at age 30, she is still in place. Anyway, the issue at hand is job, if you have, please don't hesitate to link her.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:38am On May 18, 2016
olatunjithomas:
nawa oooo,nd someone is somewhere shouting SKIBOROBO SKIBOO EBAAA OSHEE nd he is cruising town in range Rover sport nd nd c class Mercedes.
do your own Na cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by amikedo1234567(f): 7:40am On May 18, 2016
I need a job pls, Akwaibom brothers/sisters or any good Nigerian pls help me. I'm tired of searching

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by TedBaker(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2016
myfantasies:
Desperate times calls for desperate measures

It is well
I don tire 4 dis we country!!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by holarjide: 7:42am On May 18, 2016
Mattin:
She got a Phd at/before the age of 26
It's debasing if she has a Phd and can't think out the box but carry play card.
If true, there is always a job in the private owned high schools though meagre pay.
Why am I even finding it hard to believe the story and pics

she said PHD student which means she is still doing her phd she is yet to own the degree
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:43am On May 18, 2016
Mattin:
If true, there is always a job in the private owned high schools though meagre pay.
is carrying a placard not *out of the box??

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by yommyuk: 7:44am On May 18, 2016
PHD without any relevant experience?

Naija with degrees.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:45am On May 18, 2016
She gat nice hips.

Those will fetch her the JOB
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Myrolemodel: 7:45am On May 18, 2016
I bet she started school early. Gov. Woke should help her, or at least ensure she is one of the 500,000 teachers that the Federal Government intends to recruit
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:46am On May 18, 2016
yommyuk:
PHD without any relevant experience?

Naija with degrees.

She is still a phD student.
Please read carefully.

NIGERIANS are too spontaneous
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:48am On May 18, 2016
olatunjithomas:
nawa oooo,nd someone is somewhere shouting SKIBOROBO SKIBOO EBAAA OSHEE nd he is cruising town in range Rover sport nd nd c class Mercedes.
Yeah, such is life....The world itself isn't FAIR to ALL.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by lildush(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Hahahah bros get bad mouth... but dint forget.. dat is destiny ur destiny is in ur hands... wok somtin out for urself.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2016
coursednigerian:
i feel shes mad you know... the early stages
u don mad before
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by cynhamscakes(f): 7:53am On May 18, 2016
Her choice of hairstyle though.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by MistaBabz: 7:57am On May 18, 2016
It's quite heart touching though but she should have used her PhD fees to startup from somewhere instead of holding this cardboard paper. I wish I could help but I'm struggling in my own way as a graduate
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Ibomo(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

Try and learn to read please. The paper says PhD Student and not a PhD qualification.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Youngpo413: 8:00am On May 18, 2016
myfantasies:
Desperate times calls for desperate measures

It is well
even with all those qualifications, na WA for naija.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Ibomo(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2016
Mattin:

She's a PhD student and not a PhD holder. Learn to read please.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:07am On May 18, 2016
Another perfect example that University education is a fraud at 26 PHD,Masters, if this were the 90s or 80s she could have gotten lots of offers.

But in todays competitive world, you need more than certificates to be relevant, to have studied this far and yet be jobless shows lack of vision on her part.

She clearly has no focus, her only dream was to go to school and get an offjob, her mates are roasting bole, selling clothes doing business to support their families, she is prostituting here with sign board.

No company will hire her cos she has shown herself to be an exotic liability, one who has nothing to contribute except demand for high salary becos she slept with lecturer to get phd. angry
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:09am On May 18, 2016
i despise parents and guardians who haggle their wards to study till they die and yet make no provision for securing jobs for them. Its just plain foolish and dumb.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by witorwitoutyou(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2016
[quote author=Jclement post=45721316]ion think she's a PhD holder yet...cause she wrote PhD (student)

She's bold sha....I hope she gets the help she deserves

NAIJA WHICH WAY[/quote
Turn left,u will c a sharp corner enrouting to daura in katsina,ask anybody around... d way will b shown to you
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Gaskia: 8:16am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

She may be under scholarship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ideas for Cover Letter & CV Writing / Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.