Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt (42181 Views)

Five Things I Would Learn To Do If I Was Jobless / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady / PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Whizzcute(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2016
lol
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by XtraSmooth404: 6:26am On May 18, 2016
Currently, being abnormal is the new cool.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by amicable09(f): 6:36am On May 18, 2016
Homorlayor20:
I tink know her at elelenwo
Lol. You just cracked me up!
Do you really know her at Elelenwo? Because me, I feel she's just standing in front or at the back of where she lives and took the snapshot. I doubt she went to govt house or any other major area in PH where she would have been seen by her friends and acquaintances, this is a little embarrassing sha unless it's a joke.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by ozo13(m): 6:54am On May 18, 2016
it is well
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by modelsms(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2016
curious?
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by vexing(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:
PHD at 26? If that's true she's gold in any university this her advert looks shakey.

If you have money to do masters and PHD you are bold enough to start a business of your old and there are few PHD holders at 26 the is more to her story for now i am not buying this story.

she is a PhD student not a PhD holder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Goldencollins: 6:58am On May 18, 2016
She can consider masquerade dressing with her Phd
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by back2sender: 6:58am On May 18, 2016
tunisbaba:
nawa in this country
This lady is a disgrace and failure. So she cannot get a teaching job? Or organize home teaching? This just confirm what dickson said that niger delta people are lazy.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by vexing(m): 6:58am On May 18, 2016
Mattin:
She got a Phd at/before the age of 26
It's debasing if she has a Phd and can't think out the box but carry play card.
If true, there is always a job in the private owned high schools though meagre pay.
Why am I even finding it hard to believe the story and pics

she is still a PhD student not yet a PhD holder.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:01am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:
PHD at 26? If that's true she's gold in any university this her advert looks shakey.

If you have money to do masters and PHD you are bold enough to start a business of your old and there are few PHD holders at 26 the is more to her story for now i am not buying this story.

You just spoke my mind.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:02am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

What if her education was sponsored by someone else?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:04am On May 18, 2016
Mattin:
If true, there is always a job in the private owned high schools though meagre pay.
Surely, you can read a placard. The lady is a PhD Student. Such people in the Education and research field are often inclined to read for further qualification

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by amtaken(f): 7:04am On May 18, 2016
She is a PHD student. Go through the placard again.

Mattin:

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by micronut(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2016
Lol! Part of Academic Brain drain... A PhD student looking for government to give her Teaching Jobs, when Teaching is the easiest Job to get. Ordinary NCE holders are organizing coaching centres to augment living expenses. She should try Jamb centres if she is really a sound PhD student, visit govt and private counselling units in hospitals, Universities, Prisons yo do internship and learn. Try and ask for free teaching periods in schools she's running her PhD at no cost, in no time, the HOD would recommend her if she's really good at what she does. Enough of this excuse, of help, help and help. I have a cousin who did fashion designing to run his PhD in Microbiology. Today, he is a senior lecturer.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by slap1(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

PhD STUDENT. Still commendable at 26.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by femi4: 7:06am On May 18, 2016
Mattin:
Read well now, she wrote "PHD student"
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by crazymod: 7:06am On May 18, 2016
metroparrot:

Na wa o! Hope she gets the help she needs...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-jobless-lady-seen-on-street-of.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

This lady watch Fox news. .... Fox news interviewed a man that did same in New York subway.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by abdulwastecx(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2016
RebelChip:
Look at all the mofos above me pretending as if they don't know watsup in this useless nation! Even from her diction and writings, you will no that these girl is a pot of Gold but just lacks a proper job because of the usual "WHO DO YOU KNOW SYNDROME" we have been suffering in this bastardized nation! Nonsense!

Really wish I could help you dear. Lalasticlala and Seun, is there vacancy for counselors on Nairaland? You can employ this lady Seun .... Your site needs her services ASAP having been overrun by kids especially in the Romance, Politics and Religious sections of nairaland undecided undecided undecided. Very volatile sections of Nairaland if you must ask me grin grin grin

We know things are not the way they should be but blaming Nigeria for PhD student lack of job is extremely harsh. If she is truly a pot of gold as you insinuate then she should be creating job not looking for one.

Developing countries have lots of problem, whose solutions can be unlocked with high intelligence and education attainment. we just go to school and then expect government to employ everyone as civil servants that moves file from one desk to another, thereby sky rocketing over head cost, with little to nothing for main concrete development in place.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Bose253(f): 7:08am On May 18, 2016
Let Buhari assist her
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Ojelade18012010(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2016
Pasca07:
open your eyes she is a PH.D student not PH.d holder

Mind you, She is not a PhD holder.she I a Master holder .
Just in PhD class, PhD not completed yet.
She said PhD student.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by popsonbj: 7:09am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

She yet to obtain her PHD
read the caption very well
she is PHD in view. Is like
you have hatred for education.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Bose253(f): 7:09am On May 18, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Orikinla(m): 7:10am On May 18, 2016
She should have gone to Wike's office.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Dolypson04(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2016
I can smell lies. Ph. D at 26 is possible but not that common to the extent that u won't get job at that tender age.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2016
Pidggin:
Is this how to apply for a job? Nawa

This is how job apply.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Nickymezor(f): 7:13am On May 18, 2016
White lie... Nt buy dis tale abeg.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by fotadmowmend(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2016
PHD ?? wetin she dey thk ? why can't she set up a tutorial centre
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by hillsate: 7:15am On May 18, 2016
Guys,
What she is doing is part of her thesis for Phd.
Cant you see?
She doing her Phd in psychology.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by asatemple(f): 7:16am On May 18, 2016
olatunjithomas:
nawa oooo,nd someone is somewhere shouting SKIBOROBO SKIBOO EBAAA OSHEE nd he is cruising town in range Rover sport nd nd c class Mercedes.
that Grace of God in action
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by amtaken(f): 7:17am On May 18, 2016
Once she is offered an employment by this act you will see many other people who will copy her, even the ones shouting that they do not believe her.

Think of the 2015 pre and post election trekkers.

For those of you who think that a PHD student cannot be jobless, please pinch yourselves and kindly wake up to reality. Most firms do not even care if you have a Masters Degree. Even banks prefer to hire OND holders so as to pay less remuneration.

I know a guy who is also a PHD student. He has been struggling to get a lecturing job for about three years now, all to no avail.

The truth of the matter is that there are few vacancies and they are mostly reserved for the creme-la-de-cream of our society.

May God touch Buhari/Wike/Corporate Organisations to give her the job she seeks.

On a final note, why are some of you doubting her age? She looks quite young but you are still doubting because of her achievements in life.

You can get your first degree at age 20, get your NYSC certificate at 21, Masters degree at 23 and start your PHD at 24.

Kini big deal?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by ozone0801(m): 7:20am On May 18, 2016
Mattin:

'PhD student' she said.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Boyoorisha: 7:23am On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

She wrote Phd student not Phd holder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ideas for Cover Letter & CV Writing / Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.