Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt (42180 Views)

Five Things I Would Learn To Do If I Was Jobless / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady / PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by joebeckz(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:
PHD at 26? If that's true she's gold in any university this her advert looks shakey.

If you have money to do masters and PHD you are bold enough to start a business of your own and there are few PHD holders at 26 there is more to her story for now i am not buying this story.
phd student, not phd holder bro.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Tankotanko: 5:44pm On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:
PHD at 26? If that's true she's gold in any university this her advert looks shakey.

If you have money to do masters and PHD you are bold enough to start a business of your own and there are few PHD holders at 26 there is more to her story for now i am not buying this story.

Cant u interpret a straight line cv, She is a student going through Ph.D program. Period

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by uchennn: 6:54pm On May 18, 2016
She better start singing "skiborobo skibo oshe baddest"
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by firstolalekan(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

Olodo

PhD student is different from PhD holder.
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by 3sha4lyf: 10:52pm On May 18, 2016
Stephrocks:

Because she's the only one that likes school? Please spare me the sentimental bruhaha if she can get people to sponsor her schooling why not tell them to invest in her as in business wise do you know how many people have the opportunity of even going to uni and she has reached the stage of PHD you thing someone like this you offer her 30k she's gonna do it? Please this one is just showing off probably looking for attention.

Unfortunately, people like u see life in one view. (Pls this is not an insult). Do you know that there are some people who will rather pay your fees than giv u money to invest? Well... I rest my case. Some professors, give them money to invest in business, you'll never see the capital, talk more of ROI. But that doesn't make them bad or lunatics, it's just that they r better off teaching than doing business. Perhaps, this babe will rather work than do business, hence she needs a job. Tx
Re: PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt by Wazobia12(m): 7:45am On May 19, 2016
This girl that always abuse buhari at any given opportunity even before he became president and also after, one would think its as buhari entered dst she became jobless. She kept saying how jonathan is d best president and i really thought she had a job sef na now u wan complain no be only buhari go help u. Mtcheeewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ideas for Cover Letter & CV Writing / Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.