Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Omg! Woman Accidentally Bites Off Her Lover's P*nis While Having S*x In The Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg! Woman Accidentally Bites Off Her Lover's P*nis While Having S*x In The Car (1456 Views)

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! Woman Accidentally Bites Off Her Lover's P*nis While Having S*x In The Car by andertoph(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2016
The man reportedly ended up with his p*nis being bitten off during a romp with his secretary in his car after it was struck by a reversing van.

According to Chinese Press, the force of the impact caused the 30-year-old woman to clamp her teeth down on her man's privates in a Singapore car park.

The woman was giving her boss oral s*x when their car was hit by the van and caused the
woman to bit hard at the man's privates.

She screamed loudly and appeared from the vehicle with her mouth covered in blood.

According to Mirror UK, as if this wasn’t already bad enough for those involved, the incident was observed by a private detective who had been sent by the woman’s husband to catch them out.

He described how, shortly after parking, the car started to ‘shake violently’ –but then was hit by the van. He said that the woman screamed loudly, with her mouth
covered in blood.

Helpfully, the investigator called an ambulance to take the man to hospital.

His lover followed him there, with part of his>>>CONTINUE READING AND VIEW PHOTOS ON>>>https://uzopedia./2016/05/17/omg-woman-accidentally-bites-off-her-lovers-pnis-while-having-sx-in-the-car/
Re: Omg! Woman Accidentally Bites Off Her Lover's P*nis While Having S*x In The Car by nnachukz(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2016
This happens when your wife just finished fasting for your sins to find you out.
Re: Omg! Woman Accidentally Bites Off Her Lover's P*nis While Having S*x In The Car by yarimo(m): 12:08am On May 18, 2016
Haba op after reading all this long writing, you are providing another link mtswww
Re: Omg! Woman Accidentally Bites Off Her Lover's P*nis While Having S*x In The Car by Nashirushekoni(m): 12:13am On May 18, 2016
Everywhere same language same voice i think its only in afrika expecially nigeria this trash dey happened i wont marrying secretary in my life bcux their toto to suplus

Leave trash for lawma jo
Re: Omg! Woman Accidentally Bites Off Her Lover's P*nis While Having S*x In The Car by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
She's unprofessional..... don't like ladies using their teeth on ur manliness doing the action. You make use of your mouth, tongue and saliva avoiding the teeth.

(1) (Reply)

Mama Nneka My Neighbour Wife Held My Trouser And Told Me She Likes Me (pics) / Come In And Wish Me A Happy Birthday. / For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.