Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Agony Of A Young Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Agony Of A Young Lady (2601 Views)

Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires / The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agony Of A Young Lady by Mjshexy(f): 4:33am On May 18, 2016
A friend shared this story of a lady in an abusive relationship on Facebook, yes some ladies may be going through similar situation even in marriage but common this is just too much and i'm still in a state of imbroglio as to why any sane woman will remain in such nightmare and still claim to love the guy, kilode shocked
Any man who wishes to show some strength should go do that in Sambisa and not on a lady naw, ladies be wise!

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Mjshexy(f): 4:35am On May 18, 2016
It continues

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by talk2alabama: 4:47am On May 18, 2016
I'm fed up reading all these stories

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Nobody: 4:59am On May 18, 2016
talk2alabama:
I'm fed up reading all these stories

Me too

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Nobody: 5:00am On May 18, 2016
cry oh noooo ,this broke my heart..how cud she waited for Damn 6yrs to realised that the man she was with was a cold Damn animal?

The truth is that too many domestic violence victims hide in the shadow for ages before they will come out to life to tell their stories...

This is very sad reality undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Nobody: 5:06am On May 18, 2016
I can understand a misstep and probably a slap that happened once and you thoroughly warned him and he apologised.

But when it happens the next time and you still stay back. Then I am sorry. You have no self respect or self esteem and I don't pity such people. She should take her crocodile tears and story away. He cut your nipple with razor? and you still went back to bail him?

Her brain must have been full with fufu to attempt such stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Mjshexy(f): 5:26am On May 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
cry oh noooo ,this broke my heart..how cud she waited for Damn 6yrs to realised that the man she was with was a cold Damn animal?

The truth is that too many domestic violence victims hide in the shadow for ages before they will come out to life to tell their stories...

This is very sad reality undecided
I agree with u sis but for how long will they continue to die in silence, if he keeps punching u & u know it's not working between u two, y not back out. I feel for such ladies really

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Mjshexy(f): 5:28am On May 18, 2016
x240:
I can understand a misstep and probably a slap that happened once and you thoroughly warned him and he apologised.

But when it happens the next time and you still stay back. Then I am sorry. You have no self respect or self esteem and I don't pity such people. She should take her crocodile tears and story away. He cut your nipple with razor? and you still went back to bail him?

Her brain must have been full with fufu to attempt such stupidity.
God bless u jare, uv said it all
Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Nobody: 7:36am On May 18, 2016
If I were her brother... I would sincerely deal with that man.. Both of his ears will be chopped off!

This is what ladies get when they fall inlove with looks... Mere looks, and the rapist knew this, I feel very bad after reading dis... She should have laced his drink or something... And deal with him after, I am really crazy right now, very bittered, I wish I knew where dis man is currently... Probably south Africa.. I hate this cry cry

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Nobody: 7:56am On May 18, 2016
Just going to think about this as one huge nasty joke! Nobody was born to be that stupid!

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by czarr(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2016
All I have to say is..

NTORRR....! grin
I wished he killed you maybe we wouldn't have to hear from ya!
Rubbish!!...if you want my sympathy,sorry I'm happy someone as stupid as you deserves every bit of what you went through..... In fact I want to give that guy an award he had to cope with such a stupid person for 6yrs.
I pray no man ever finds you attractive or marries you or shows you love...such a slave!!!,low self esteem Stinking bish!

Since you so foolish as to spoil my morning with you stupid tales of your foolishness!

Bye hoe

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by ifeco4(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2016
U said it all " God forgive my foolishness and stupidity ", U should have waited till U die before packing out. What a stupid love?

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Mjshexy(f): 8:35am On May 18, 2016
czarr:
All I have to say is..

NTORRR....! grin
Rubbish!!...if you want my sympathy,sorry I'm happy someone as stupid as you deserves every bit of what you went through..... In fact I want to give that guy an award he had to cope with such a stupid person for 6yrs.
I pray no man ever finds you attractive or marries you or shows you love...such a slave!!!,low self esteem Stinking bish!

Since you so foolish as to spoil my morning with you stupid tales of your foolishness!

Bye hoe
Lol..bros u harsh o grin

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by czarr(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2016
Mjshexy:
Lol..bros u harsh o grin
she should borrow sense from the other lady that broke the mans head!
I hate slow people...does she expect us to blame the man? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by czarr(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2016
Mjshexy:
Lol..bros u harsh o grin
she should borrow sense from the other lady that broke the mans head!
I hate slow people...does she expect us to blame the man?

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by rosieluv(f): 9:46am On May 18, 2016
wow dis is really....... am short of words

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by myrrtle(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2016
when a man starts beating you for little things or unnecessarily, it may mean that he is tired of you and wants you to part ways with him. But you ladies will neva want to giveup on him and kp hoping that one day he will change. And he will keep beating u to convince you to exit from the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Mjshexy(f): 1:06pm On May 18, 2016
I honestly wish some ladies will be able to read between lines, how can u still love a man who beats u like u mean nothing to him, I think some of them are just inlove with his money, looks or properties. U can't force a man to love u, it won't work sad

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 18, 2016
Wen d gud and responsible guys were wooing her, she rejected dem cos she wants a hot guy who's gat six packs and big prick. She got wot she bargained for.
Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by MrWhaley: 1:17pm On May 18, 2016
Okay,I might understand when you did the first abortion,second abortion. But WTF,after the third one,was she thinking with her anus??

Why will women always let themselves be so emotionally attached to a man. He beats you,you stay. He slaps you,you stay. He rapes you,you stay. And she couldn't even pick a cue from that Lady that broke his head?? This is the height of low self esteem.

Thank God I can never date a Lady who is emotionally weak,a Cry baby. If you can't challenge your man when necessary, then the whole concept of your womanhood is a shame. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by chronique(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2016
Where do monsters like these crawl out from? Ladies are actuallyy going through a lot;how many more victims do we have of this domestic violence,who are scared to talk or speak out?

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by peter(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2016
czarr:
All I have to say is..

NTORRR....! grin

Bye hoe

Your reply is enough to kill her.
Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 18, 2016
if a decent guy had toasted this slumbag,she would have rebuffed him,saying proudly"I have a guy.

I don't pity lady with animal brain.

am angry she didn't die,how I wish she did, so her life can be a lesson to other.

call me wicked,I don't care.

nonsense love.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by ghostwritter(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2016
DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS STILL EXIST? THE GIRL IS A BIG FOOL

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 18, 2016
Horror Story. Kai!

Thank God she has left the mad man.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by ghostwritter(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
If I were her brother... I would sincerely deal with that man.. Both of his ears will be chopped off!

This is what ladies get when they fall inlove with looks... Mere looks, and the rapist knew this, I feel very bad after reading dis... She should have laced his drink or something... And deal with him after, I am really crazy right now, very bittered, I wish I knew where dis man is currently... Probably south Africa.. I hate this cry cry
abeg na wetin be ur own....i'm sure the lady in question will go back to that guy if he promises her good sexxx. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by davidif: 1:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Mjshexy:
A friend shared this story of a lady in an abusive relationship on Facebook, yes some ladies may be going through similar situation even in marriage but common this is just too much and i'm still in a state of imbroglio as to why any sane woman will remain in such nightmare and still claim to love the guy, kilode shocked
Any man who wishes to show some strength should go do that in Sambisa and not on a lady naw, ladies be wise!

Wooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just when I think I have read it all. O ga o. We truly need to spread this messsage. This should be a public service announcement. I don't care how old it is it's relevant as there are many people going through similar things right now.

Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44, seun. This is of extreme importance. This should be on the front page abeg. This could save someone's life. Please please please put this message on the front page and it should be the thread of the day meaning that it should be at the very top of the front page. Every other new thread that gets introduced to the front page should be placed under it and it should also be the number one thread at the romance section so as to be a cautionary tale to every one in an abusive relationship out there.This is extremely serious abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by davidif: 1:27am On Apr 15, 2017
Horror Story. Kai!

Thank God she has left the mad man.

Bros, it's so horrifying to read that I dont even know what to believe. Wow!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by youngbelieve(f): 1:30am On Apr 15, 2017
there re two things involved here!! 1) either de story is fake. or
2) the girl was under a spell.... dassol
Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by davidif: 2:07am On Apr 15, 2017
youngbelieve:
there re two things involved here!!
1) either de story is fake. or

2) the girl was under a spell.... dassol

Oh great! Another cynic.

Why is it hard for y'all to believe that stuff just happens? It doesn't have to be jazz or fake?

A lot of women who stay in abusive relationship stay because they have no where to run to. They have no other options. Or some of them simply stay because they don't think anyone out there is going to love them again. Look at this lady here, she had committed so many abortions for this dude and it looks like she had being lied to so many times and manipulated that she stayed stuck on the guy. This story might seem extraordinary to you but to some it might not be so far fetched after all.

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by hollowway44: 2:25am On Apr 15, 2017
It ought to be romance before sex, but urs is beating before sex.
Well thank your God you didn't marry him before all started

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Young Lady by youngbelieve(f): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2017
davidif:

Oh great! Another cynic.

Why is it hard for y'all to believe that stuff just happens? It doesn't have to be jazz or fake?

A lot of women who stay in abusive relationship stay because they have no where to run to. They have no other options. Or some of them simply stay because they don't think anyone out there is going to love them again. Look at this lady here, she had committed so many abortions for this dude and it looks like she had being lied to so many times and manipulated that she stayed stuck on the guy. This story might seem extraordinary to you but to some it might not be so far fetched after all.

lemme turn a blind eye to de insult up dere,,, ,,, I kw alot of women go through this buh this story jus doesn't add up, imagine a sane pesin would go through this maltreatment for good 6yrs!!!! and again if u read de story well u will come across de part she said she left de guy buh later came back after he called her to bail him out!!!?? does dat make any sense?? he didn't care to kw how u were doing those past months instead he was flexing with another babe and then the only time he called u was to bail him out. I mean jus looking at the actions of this lady it doesn't add up to someone dat was in her right mind or de story was made up

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Definately Voting For Mimzy Tommorrow! / Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal Sex / Pregnant Man:would U Be More Careful If It Was U????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.