Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" (41644 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos) / 7 Men Die From Sex With Zimbabwean Woman / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 9:10am On May 18, 2016
the report also says she was not BEATEN to death! Y manufacture stories talebearer! Do NOT relate this 2 ur situation.

Onegai:

The report above states that she had marks of violence on her body. That meand fresh contusions. which means she got beaten recently. She could have died from a fall, subdural haemorrhage, a broken neck, even her heart could give out from stress, strangulation and much more. The fact that she was coverred in bruises means her husband is getting the Manslaughter charge on his head at the least.

If a man beats a pregnant woman, even the foetus she's carrying will show stress and heard palpitations.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by nwaanambra1(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

Apostle of marital doom. Nigerian constitution allows for wife spanking... deal with it.

Spousal spanking

Is it allowed for a man to spank his wife under the law? Section 55(1) (d) of the Penal Code provides that “Nothing is an offence, which does not amount to the infliction of grievous harm upon any person and which is done by a husband for the purpose of correcting his wife. Such husband and wife being subject to any natural law or custom in which such correction is recognized as lawful.”

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=14pt]OH BOY EH!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I DIDN'T KNOW WE HAVE SUCH LAWS OOOOO!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

SOME NAIJA LAWS NA DIE! cheesy grin

NGWA WIFE AND HUSBAND BEATERS SEE UNA SUPPORTING LAW!

JUST MAKE SURE SAY U DONT KILL HIM OR HER IN THE PROCESS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

BUT MEN LOOKING AT THAT LATE WOMAN PIX - NA CONFIRM OLOSHO I DEY SEE FOR THAT PHOTO! SEE HER EYES AND HER NAILS!

AND WITH THIS KAIN BODY SHE STARVE THE MAN [WEY PAY TO OWN THE WHOLE PACKAGE ] OF LIFE SAVING TOTO FOR SIX MONTHS WHILE HA OGA DEY DE LASH THE TOTO FOR FREE EVERY DAY! cheesy cheesy

WOMEN WICKED I SWEAR! lipsrsealed undecided[/size]

I NOTICED THAT CASES OF INFIDELITY IN MARRIAGE IS MOSTLY AMONG MARRIED WORKING CLASS WOMEN.

I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A LAW RESTRICTING WOMEN FROM WORKING IN OFFICES - THEY SHOULD EITHER BE MARKET WOMEN OR STAY AT HOME MOMS! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

If i hear say market women and stay at home moms dont cheat with their co-traders and houseboys!

olosho na olosho if you like lock ha for box - she go find a way out to go do her callings! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Onegai(f): 9:14am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
the report also says she was not BEATEN to death! Y manufacture stories talebearer! Do NOT relate this 2 ur situation.

Ah, I didn't know I was talking to an idio.t. Never mind
grin

You quoted a clause of the constitution and I was going to say something about clause and even state cases in Nigeria about it, but then you decided to get rude. Biko best your wife in future and then bring up that section in the constitution, let's see your lawyer defend you with it. T'care!

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Ryabcool(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
The mark on her body may not be the main cause of her death, But it has contributed to her death.
because you were there when it all happened.... Oshey judge, jury and executioner

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Countryman1(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2016
Abeg. "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY". Some people can't even stomach the idea that the husband might b innocent in her death. He might b guilty of wife battery but that does not mean he killed her. Abeg before you jump to conclusions, have all the facts in place. We are not the law n it is the law that needs 2 prove he killed her not u.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 9:19am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
MIND YOUR BIDNESS your beans is burning..
Aww, never knew you'll be so pained. Ndo you hear. Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by fpeter(f): 9:19am On May 18, 2016
angels09:
God save the judges who had sentenced the man to death. Especially the marriage failures like Kate henshaw and umarriageable entities like Linda Ikeji.

“As of now, the report showed that the marks of violence on the victim have nothing to do with her death. Other areas are still being explored. The actual thing that killed her has not been stated.”

Marks on her body does not conclude that her death was not as a result of the assault from her husband.
Trauma from internal injuries may be a cause, one can have internal hemorrhage or bleeding without any
physical marks to show. So, until the investigation is concluded nobody has a concrete report for now.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 9:21am On May 18, 2016
Some of you lack any sort of critical thought. You are being presented with evidences from autopsy as they arise but you had suggest people take you- a random internet poster who has no material evidence from the professional medical examination of that corpse as having a rational comment?

I understand some of you grow up depressed, unloved and with bitterness in your cold empty souls but don't let it cloud your capacity to objectively criticise dialectic reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 9:21am On May 18, 2016
Onegai:

Ah, I didn't know I was talking to an idio.t. Never mind
grin

You quoted a clause of the constitution and I was going to say something about clause and even state cases in Nigeria about it, but then you decided to get rude. Biko best your wife in future and then bring up that section in the constitution, let's see your lawyer defend you with it. T'care!

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by BodyKiss(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2016
rufychuks:

He was accussed of violently beating her to death. Police reports now state otherwise. Yet, you cling onto the notion that he is still guilty! This Feminism stuff is certainly not what I thought it was.

You obviously didn't read the post. There's no police report that says otherwise. The autopsy report is not yet completed. I don't even understand the essence of this news, since the autopsy is still in progress.

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by mizlovette(f): 9:22am On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

He is a wife basher for Gods sake!
His only saving grace is dat d wife foolishly dd not report him when still alive. If they look closely, d cause of death might not b too far fetched from complications or emotional instability from d domestic violence she suffered.

Meanwhile, this is Naija, who knows if d result was not fabricated.
and did u read d part where d company they are supposed to be working for said they both resigned before this incident confirming d fact that she was having an affair with d said man. Let us not be to quick to judge I always knew there was more to this that meets d eye. If he really beat her to death I believe neighbors should have heard them scream and fight and all that. Thank God at least the kids would now have a parent to fend for them. And as for d sister that said her sister could never cheat the heart of man is evil and as such u can only speak for yourself and no one else

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 9:23am On May 18, 2016
Prettyhurts:
Aww, never knew you'll be so pained. Ndo you hear. Kikikiki

Really? How brilliant of you.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by ojuolu(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

V.P,
Association of future wife bashers!

I am sure u intentionally chose to omit d part that said she had marks of domestic violence and also d part where the husband admitted to beating her.

It is people like u dat kips us African's in d dark age,
Go to hell already!!!

i really wish i have a word to describe your mentality. In as much as i dont and i would not support wife beaters for a second, i will also not appreciate nor tolerate wives that sleeps around. They are worse than assassins. Allow the investigators to complete their job before you hang the guy to dry as you are presently doing. I know people like you cast aspersion on the institution of marriage on claims that are frivolous and unfunded like this one up here.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Zidjay(f): 9:25am On May 18, 2016
Let his conscience be his judge

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Onezie(f): 9:27am On May 18, 2016
Pls they should bury this woman asap let her soul rest in peace. They should allow God to judge wat ever is the cause of her death

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 9:30am On May 18, 2016
mizlovette:
and did u read d part where d company they are supposed to be working for said they both resigned before this incident confirming d fact that she was having an affair with d said man. Let us not be to quick to judge I always knew there was more to this that meets d eye. If he really beat her to death I believe neighbors should have heard them scream and fight and all that. Thank God at least the kids would now have a parent to fend for them. And as for d sister that said her sister could never cheat the heart of man is evil and as such u can only speak for yourself and no one else

wow...so cos they were sacked on almost same day she was automatically cheating but two colleagues of opposite sex were recently laid off on the same day in JB does it mean they were lovers?

Smh

ps-They were sacked because a new German Engr came on board and the mgt couldn't afford to keep all three

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 9:32am On May 18, 2016
May Ronke"s soul rest in perfect peace and may the truth come to light. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Onegai(f): 9:33am On May 18, 2016
mizlovette:

Blood of Jesus, how did your mind leap to such conclusions? So because they resigned from their jobs close to the same period, they were fvcking? So because you and your co-worker are going home together daily and stopping to buy KFC on your way home, you two are banging?

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by jolak5(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

His only saving grace is dat d wife foolishly dd not report him when still alive. If they look closely, d cause of death might not b too far fetched from complications or emotional instability from d domestic violence she suffered.

You would have done worse if you realised your wife slept with another man
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by omoplaycool(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:
I have said in previous posts that the man did not kill her but he may know how she died. He has been unusually calm and eating well for someone whose wife just died and who loved her as he claimed.

Fetish means isnt far fetched here. He has long sensed a change in her attitude and character so suspicion must have pushed him into taking measures especially since he said he works at the wharf so doesnt come home some days.

He may have laced the wife with some juju that would manifest itself and its effect slowly but in a deadly manner. The lover and herself not knowing this engaged in the raucous of love making and set the jazz in motion.

I believe she killed herself via infidelity. As they say on 1000 ways to die....

DEATH BY INFIDELITY!
"Ma gun " you mean?
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by CioAngels(f): 9:37am On May 18, 2016
charijee:
So many twists and turns already....would they ever be sincere to let us know the actual cause of her death
I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 9:39am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
stop lying it makes you look horrible! and liable to jail because you're defaming the NPF!

I give absolutely no fcks what you think.
My opinion stands that the man bribed them.

And it will never change so please whine all you want.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by tayoccu(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2016
delishpot:

If your daughter marries a man that beats her(cos it clearly shows in that write up that there were marks of abuse on her body) and one day she dies in her home and husband is no where to be found even though he is alive and well, will you say this same thing you are saying here now?

Yes the wounds on her body may not be the cause of her death but the wounds that are internal may be the cause. I am not saying he is guilty but I will not conclude that he be is innocent as you are making it look. Lets wait for the result of the internal exam

analyst, do you have proof that the marks were inflicted by her husband?

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 9:41am On May 18, 2016
fellis:
I give absolutely no fcks what you think. My opinion stands that the man bribed them. And it will never change so please whine all you want.
obviously....

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by yankison(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

so after sleeping with her manager doesn't need a slap right... because your HOes ain't got metre does not mean it can't be bashed

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Teespice(f): 9:45am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

educate me then... am always open...

I would happily oblige you.

for starters, there is no provision in the constitution which has to do with spousal spanking abi na beating. same for the criminal code.
Section 55. Correction of Child, Pupil,
Servant or Wife.
(1) Nothing is an offence which does
not amount to the infliction of grievous
hurt upon any persons which is done:
(a) by a parent or guardian for
the purpose of correcting his child
or ward . . .
(b) by a schoolmaster for the
purpose of correcting a child . .
(c) by a master for the purpose
of correcting his servant or
apprentice . . .
(d) by a husband for the purpose
of correcting his wife, such
husband and wife being subject to
any native law or custom in which
such correction is recognized as
lawful.

the above provision of the Penal code I reproduced here has to do with correction of. the child, Servant or Wife provided that correction is lawful. the provision is ambiguous in the sense that no specific type of correction was provided. so don't jump into conclusions by saying that the means of correction provided is by spanking. allow those who drafted the law to include those additions.

Besides, you seem to forget that if lekan shonde committed this offence in the north and is found wanting after investigations, he would be charged with culpable homicide. the operative word here being "if". nobody would want to hear that he was only correcting his wife as I am too sure that the intention of the drafters of that section was to correct without the intention of killing.

if you don't understand what I said, let me know.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 9:45am On May 18, 2016
And for the rest of you calling a dead woman olosho or other dirty names just because her husband painted her bad to justify his own cheating,
I hope the woman's spirit haunts all of you.
You will see her in your dreams this night, lmao.
Foolish misogynists.

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Nobody: 9:45am On May 18, 2016
omoplaycool:

"Ma gun " you mean?

Yep its often thd judge and jury for those from the land of Obe ata.
Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by tayoccu(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2016
fellis:
I can bet he bribed them to falsify the report.
And millions of naira too.
If you see a death sentence staring you in the face there is no amount you won't pay to save yourself.

just because you want him to be guilty?

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by Jazzlite: 9:48am On May 18, 2016
I knew all these. Thanks anyways am always a stickler for beauty and brains like you.

Teespice:

I would happily oblige you.

for starters, there is no provision in the constitution which has to do with spousal spanking abi na beating. same for the criminal code.
Section 55. Correction of Child, Pupil,
Servant or Wife.
(1) Nothing is an offence which does
not amount to the infliction of grievous
hurt upon any persons which is done:
(a) by a parent or guardian for
the purpose of correcting his child
or ward . . .
(b) by a schoolmaster for the
purpose of correcting a child . .
(c) by a master for the purpose
of correcting his servant or
apprentice . . .
(d) by a husband for the purpose
of correcting his wife, such
husband and wife being subject to
any native law or custom in which
such correction is recognized as
lawful.

the above provision of the Penal code I reproduced here has to do with correction of. the child, Servant or Wife provided that correction is lawful. the provision is ambiguous in the sense that no specific type of correction was provided. so don't jump into conclusions by saying that the means of correction provided is by spanking. allow those who drafted the law to include those additions.

Besides, you seem to forget that if lekan shonde committed this offence in the north and is found wanting after investigations, he would be charged with culpable homicide. the operative word here being "if". nobody would want to hear that he was only correcting his wife as I am too sure that the intention of the drafters of that section was to correct without the intention of killing.

if you don't understand what I said, let me know.

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by delishpot: 9:49am On May 18, 2016
tayoccu:

analyst, do you have proof that the marks were inflicted by her husband?

Did I say I do? For that reason, let us not judge him guilty or innocent. He himself said he physically abused her so his own words my dear not mine.
But I will not say anything about his guilt or innocence. I wasn't there and he has not said he did kill her. But beat her he did say

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde Autopsy Report: "She Did Not Die From Marks Of Violence" by tayoccu(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2016
delishpot:

And you can swear that she did this thing you say she did if you lie against her may your life never see good thing? You sound like you believe and agree to the last dot what the husband is accusing her of so you should not be afraid to stand by your honesty and say a big amen.
may it be the same for you if the husband is innocent.
oya lemme hear your amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) / How Lady I Met In Club Stole My ATM, Withdrew N300,000 (pic) / Olabisi Onabanjo University Students Fight Over Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.