Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Wives And Prospective Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wives And Prospective Wives (729 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? / Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives And Prospective Wives by alexmakaay(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2016
A friend (girl) whom I love, motivated me to put these thoughts in writing.
Enjoy...

Do not stress your time to change a man, if his sisters and his beloved mother couldn't change him. No man is born a good husband. Your actions towards his weaknesses determines his reaction towards you. Love exist between two imperfect people. It doesn't happen between angels, because they are perfect and complete on their own. It is me and you needs it.
A man may have secrets, but chose to keep it to himself, it doesn't mean that he can't trust you to keep secrets for him or that he is hiding something from you.
A "hot tempered man" doesn't mean a wife beater.
He drinks doesn't suggest that he is a fool.
He loves sex more than anything else doesn't mean he cheats on you when you aren't around.
He argues with you, doesn't imply that you don't have genuine opinion.
Most times, men do things without any reasons, some out of ego... That doesn't mean that we are insensitive. But that's how we are created.

Don't just love him ..Respect him.
Finally.. Don't expect your man to be everything you desired in a man.
Re: Wives And Prospective Wives by Nobody: 10:08am On May 18, 2016
Please, just don't say "that's how we are created." You're talking about determinism and I refuse to believe that any man is determined and cannot be anything other than what he's been programmed to be.

What happened to all the men who are responsible and disciplined and not egotistical? Were they created any differently?

Everyone chooses to be what they want. It's high time people stopped hiding under the umbrella of determinism.
Re: Wives And Prospective Wives by Hannysmilez(f): 10:22am On May 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Please, just don't say "that's how we are created." You're talking about determinism and I refuse to believe that any man is determined and cannot be anything other than what he's been programmed to be.

What happened to all the men who are responsible and disciplined and not egotistical? Were they created any differently?

Everyone chooses to be what they want. It's high time people stopped hiding under the umbrella of determinism.
I couldn't agree with you more sugar. Everyone chooses what they want to be. And to the OP,please its not about respecting him. The issue is whether or not he deserves the respect.
Re: Wives And Prospective Wives by Nobody: 10:55am On May 18, 2016
Hannysmilez:
I couldn't agree with you more sugar. Everyone chooses what they want to be. And to the OP,please its not about respecting him. The issue is whether or not he deserves the respect.

God bless you for that addition. Respect, like trust is earned... One has to be deserving of it.
Re: Wives And Prospective Wives by Hannysmilez(f): 11:36am On May 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

God bless you for that addition. Respect, like trust is earned... One has to be deserving of it.
Exactly. Our girls too should learn to marry men that really deserve respect as men and human beings and not just because they're the 'head of the family'.
Re: Wives And Prospective Wives by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 18, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Exactly. Our girls too should learn to marry men that really deserve respect as men and human beings and not just because they're the 'head of the family'.

Right.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Who You Gossip With! / You Should Keep Your Relationship Off Social Media, See Why! / My Parish Priest Insists I Abort This Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.