Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy (21300 Views)

Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain / Ijaws Are Not Biafrans - Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide / James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 18, 2016
Ijaws are very lazy uneducated drunkards,
it is these pathetic kai kai addicts that want to bomb our Lagos, i just de shake my head.
Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by profmallory(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2016
When I think of Niger Delta, what I see is Dubai, Las Vegas, Tokyo, subways, sky scrappers and blue clear beaches... I m sure 80% of the Nigerians see same

DIFY20:
stop talking talking rubish, wat of wen ever i hear the word southwest especially ogun, oyo, osun etc wat comes to my mind is agboro, alaye, thugs brown roof, ritual killig scammers, certificate forging, rape kidnapping, drug lord etc

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by ransomed: 9:38pm On May 18, 2016
Free Oyel (oil) money made them lazy. The governor was right. Barca boy park well.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by ogbukara: 9:42pm On May 18, 2016
N.D people are full time lazy people what the governor said is 110 percent correct
Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by Sctests: 9:44pm On May 18, 2016
Anyone who can sucessfully reduce Buhari's source of oil dollars by 75% can not be said to be Lazy. grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by chibestjerry(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos support Tompolo and the Niger Delta Militants. Once the Militants finish blowing up all the Oil installations in the Niger Delta, we pray they come help us blow all the infrastructures in Igboland also.

We Igbos love Tompolo. Tompolo is greater than all Igbo men both dead and living. Tompolo is greater than Ojukwu
walahi you are a disgrace to ur tribe race be it yoruba,igbo or hausa

5 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by madjune(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2016
hungryboy:
Mr Barcanista is spot on this time,
I'm always of the view that the biggest mistake our government made, was rewarding touts and goons like Asari,Ateke Tom, Tompolo etc with Amnesty and Pipeline Protection contracts.

That single action by the Government set a precedent in the ND region,

that criminality and thuggery can always be rewarded

And who started that trend of rewarding criminals?

Is it not GEJ?

And some fools want him back because they can't stand the heat of sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 18, 2016
I'm a Niger Deltan.
I'm a Software Engineer and I'm not lazy.

#NigerDeltansAreNotLazy

5 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 18, 2016
madjune:

And who started that trend of rewarding criminals?

Is it not GEJ?

And some fools want him back because they can't stand the heat of sacrifice.

Check the records. It all started from Yaradua's administration.
Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by ifeco4(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=45735028]I am not from Bayelsa state, but as a proud Ijaw son from Rivers state, I find the remarks credited to HE Gov Seriake Dickson where he termed the good people of Bayelsa state, and by extension Ijaw people as lazy. This subject is trending on social media platforms including twitter and palmchat, and I feel slighted.

Is Seriake Dickson aware that he only indicted himself and his unfortunate government by that comment, and not Bayelsa people?

A Brief History
Please permit me to take us down history lane for a moment.

The Ijaw people are predominantly fishermen. Our fathers and mothers would go to the rivers to catch fish and trade for a living. In fact, we never depend on any handouts from any group, whether the white British or government. Even when palm oil was one of the main source of revenue, our people never abandoned fishing.

However, when oil was discovered in commercial quantity in Oloibiri, Bayelsa state and upon exploration by Oil Companies, our people started losing their predominant fishing occupation due to land acquisition, pollution and water pollution. It became so bad that our young men started to take to oil bunkering to erk living. All these happened because Government at ALL levels and oil companies abandoned our land and people. This reckless abandon even contributed to the first ever secession group in post independent Nigeria, the Niger Delta Republic led by Major Isaac Adaka Boro in 1966.

I believe we would have stuck to our fishing if our waters weren't polluted or if oil wasn't discovered in our land.

Sadly, the government at all level despite the loss of our natural occupation refused to empower our people and retrain our youths. The FG setup intervention Agency like OMAPADEC/NDDC but the agency have not met expectation despite the huge funds they get.

Oil Companies would rather bribe local chiefs and thugs instead of employing and empowering youths. State government and local politicians like Mr Seriake Dickson would rather arm youths to win election and settle them with appointment/allowing them freehand to perpetrate criminality instead of working to emancipate the youths.

They have instilled a kind of psyche that thuggery pays and for the fact that an hungry man is naturally desperate, he would lazy to expect free meal.

An Indictment On Dickson
Pray tell what has Dickson done for Bayelsa state to uplift them intellectually? Does Bayelsa have any functioning state Orientation Agency?

Ex-Gov Alamesiegha not only introduce scholarship to encourage thousands bayelsans to get the best education abroad, he also paid the scholars stipends, and increased the bursary of those in higher institution to the envy of non Bayelsans. This he did in addition to establishing the state university. What can be said of Seriake Dickson?

How do you empower people in absence of education? How do you expect people not to be lazy without proper skill acquisition? Our people are very good swimmers but has the BYSG ever deem it fit to sponsor Ijaws to be professional swimmers like the Australians?

Who gave out guns during the last election in Bayelsa state?

What Does He Expect From Bayelsans?
They incapacitated Bayelsans of their God giving fishing occupation, they refused to empower the community and the youths, they refused to train them with skill acquisition, they even refused to provide environment. Instead they empower thugs and even elevate their thugs to government position. In addition, The local politicians, monarchs and Oil Companies together deliberately cheat the people.

What do we expect from such a people?

Dickson and his cohorts should be grateful that Bayelsans have not taken to criminality, armed robbery and ritual killing.

The only crime of the good people of Bayelsa state is that they are not well orientated like their Yoruba and Igbo neighbours. Even at that, it remains the fault of the government at all level.

Bayelsans are not lazy, Ijaws are not lazy. Bayelsans are only victims of maladministration and faulty political system. Dickson should leave Bayelsans off his failed leadership.

Long Live Ijaw Nation!!!!! Long Live Niger Delta!!!! Long Live Bayelsa State!!!

I stand to disagree with you on this issue. The governor only stated the obvious that Bayelsans are Lazy and that's undiluted truth. The only exception is that some Bayelsa Ijaws are industrious and cannot be said to be lazy but majority of Bayelsans are Lazy.
Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by wirinet(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2016
JoelAmawhe:
I'm a Niger Deltan.

#NigerDeltansAreNotLazy

You most probably did not grow up in the Niger delta. when you have tasted amnesty, community, oil companies and other free monies, you will not have any motivation to work.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by Dynamite02: 10:19pm On May 18, 2016
Babalegba:
Nigerians have an aversion for the truth so they will always rationalize wrongs. Everything points to the fact that bayelsans are lazy but some Nigerians are trying to massage their ego. Stupid country
Its terrifying!!! This one pass horror film.
If they will not accept the truth,that means the situation is hopeless na

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by oostin: 10:21pm On May 18, 2016
Please be truthful to yourself and let's be real. A lot of us from the Niger Delta are really ashamed of what the youths of the region have become. Please profer meaningful solutions to the decay and let's stop living in self denial. We're not fooling anyone.

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by AleAirHub(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I am not from Bayelsa state, but as a proud Ijaw son from Rivers state, I find the remarks credited to HE Gov Seriake Dickson where he termed the good people of Bayelsa state, and by extension Ijaw people as lazy. This subject is trending on social media platforms including twitter and palmchat, and I feel slighted.

Is Seriake Dickson aware that he only indicted himself and his unfortunate government by that comment, and not Bayelsa people?

A Brief History

The Ijaw people are predominantly fishermen. Our fathers and mothers would go to the rivers to catch fish and trade for a living. In fact, we never depend on any handouts from any group, whether the white British or government. Even when palm oil was one of the main source of revenue, our people never abandoned fishing.

However, when oil was discovered in commercial quantity in Oloibiri, Bayelsa state and upon exploration by Oil Companies, our people started losing their predominant fishing occupation due to land acquisition, pollution and water pollution. It became so bad that our young men started to take to oil bunkering to erk living. All these happened because Government at ALL levels and oil companies abandoned our land and people. This reckless abandon even contributed to the first ever secession group in post independent Nigeria, the Niger Delta Republic led by Major Isaac Adaka Boro in 1966.

I believe we would have stuck to our fishing if our waters weren't polluted or if oil wasn't discovered in our land.

Sadly, the government at all level despite the loss of our natural occupation refused to empower our people and retrain our youths. The FG setup intervention Agency like OMAPADEC/NDDC but the agency have not met expectation despite the huge funds they get.

Oil Companies would rather bribe local chiefs and thugs instead of employing and empowering youths. State government and local politicians like Mr Seriake Dickson would rather arm youths to win election and settle them with appointment/allowing them freehand to perpetrate criminality instead of working to emancipate the youths.

They have instilled a kind of psyche that thuggery pays and for the fact that an hungry man is naturally desperate, he would lazy to expect free meal.

An Indictment On Dickson
Pray tell what has Dickson done for Bayelsa state to uplift them intellectually? Does Bayelsa have any functioning state Orientation Agency?

Ex-Gov Alamesiegha not only introduce scholarship to encourage thousands bayelsans to get the best education abroad, he also paid the scholars stipends, and increased the bursary of those in higher institution to the envy of non Bayelsans. This he did in addition to establishing the state university. What can be said of Seriake Dickson?

How do you empower people in absence of education? How do you expect people not to be lazy without proper skill acquisition? Our people are very good swimmers but has the BYSG ever deem it fit to sponsor Ijaws to be professional swimmers like the Australians?

They incapacitated Bayelsans of their God giving fishing occupation, they refused to empower the community and the youths, they refused to train them with skill acquisition, they even refused to provide environment. Instead they empower thugs and even elevate their thugs to government position. In addition, The local politicians, monarchs and Oil Companies together deliberately cheat the people.

Dickson and his cohorts should be grateful that Bayelsans have not taken to criminality, armed robbery and ritual killing.

The only crime of the good people of Bayelsa state is that they are not well orientated like their Yoruba and Igbo neighbours. Even at that, it remains the fault of the government at all level.

Bayelsans are not lazy, Ijaws are not lazy. Bayelsans are only victims of maladministration and faulty political system. Dickson should leave Bayelsans off his failed leadership.

PS: God Bless The Lady that promised me Tecno L8.

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria
Well said and I hope the silly aka talk and do governor get this into his brain.
Bravo!!!
Proudly Ijaw Youth.
Proudly Niger Delta Youth.
Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by openmine(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

In terms of performance Sylva beat Dickson and Goodluck except Alamco. The problem is that he is linked with cult groups.

But should there be rerun, I see him winning
Tony,in a saner and well informed clime,Sylva and Dickson will never qualify for an LGA chairman let alone a state governor....
Both have completely failed bayelsa and have looted the state treasury dry...
I expected you to refer to another candidate aside sylva....What has sylva done in bayelsa state if i might ask?
Are you referring to the monies that he embezzled during his time as governor?
If the people of bayelsa want to get things right in terms of leaders,they need to get raid of the likes of sylva and dickson....
Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by donbenie(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos support Tompolo and the Niger Delta Militants. Once the Militants finish blowing up all the Oil installations in the Niger Delta, we pray they come help us blow all the infrastructures in Igboland also.

We Igbos love Tompolo. Tompolo is greater than all Igbo men both dead and living. Tompolo is greater than Ojukwu
Rant ALL you want,but you ain't no IGBO..

6 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by InvertedHammer: 10:32pm On May 18, 2016
/
The problem of ND area is multi-faceted. The environment is degraded and polluted. It is very sad indeed.

But then each successive government had tried to develop ND area. Now here are the problems:
Government sent in Construction companies into the region, their employees got kidnapped for ransom. They fled.
Government decided to use insiders. A Niger Delta son headed NDDC but ended up embezzling the funds meant for the development of the region. ND folks are more interested in physical cash than any sort of empowerment that will involve them being proactive.
And to top it all, a ND son was the president for 8 years. There was no attempt on his part to use that opportunity to right the wrongs of the past. As sad as it is when cheated, it is worse when the perperator is your own kind. ND had some opportunities in GEJ and they blew it big time. No northerner is going to develop the ND area. Bayelsa is one of the smallest states in Nigeria, gets the most allocation...yet cannot manage her resources. It is more of character flaws than paucity of fund or lack thereof.
\

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by feldido(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2016
I am an IJAW man and not Lazy...
Bayelsa state is just cursed with bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by Dynamite02: 10:41pm On May 18, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
TonyeBarcanista, from the comments of most people that I have read, you can deduce that most people agree with Dickson. Though he is a nut head for calling his people lazg.

Maybe that is his way of making the Niger Delta youths to wake up from their slumber and stop being lazy.

"Our Oyel" mentality actually killed that region. Imagine the Yorubas or Igbos having access to the opportunities you guys have and what they would have achieved with it. I am sure by now Harvard Yale Cambridge LSE Oxford MIT and other Ivy League schools would have banned Nigerians from applying to their schools.

There is an urgent need to re-orientate the minds of an average youth of ND. This requires a visionary and bold leadership that drive and inspire those seemingly lost youths. Do you have such personality in the region?
Instead of playing the "blame" card TonyeBarcanista should focus more on how we can come out of this disgraceful truth. Chew this truth and digest it,it is the truth..

4 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by Dynamite02: 10:50pm On May 18, 2016
JoelAmawhe:
I'm a Niger Deltan.

#NigerDeltansAreNotLazy

1/100 na F9 even 20/100 na F9
I'm a Niger Deltan...I work so hard to care for my needs and those of my loved ones but the people around me are terrifyingly lazy,majority are parasitic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by Elizabethoni(f): 10:57pm On May 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I am not from Bayelsa state, but as a proud Ijaw son from Rivers state, I find the remarks credited to HE Gov Seriake Dickson where he termed the good people of Bayelsa state, and by extension Ijaw people as lazy. This subject is trending on social media platforms including twitter and palmchat, and I feel slighted.

A Brief History

An Indictment On Dickson

Ogbeni! Face Facts! They are lazy...especially the residents....na dem dey use alcohol wash mouth and detoxify every morning...where do u think kainkain emerged from.....na d women no lazy

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by deliveryboy: 11:00pm On May 18, 2016
I really admire your efforts to refurbish the dented image of the Ijaw nation, it's only natural for a true son of the soil to stand up to the defence of his people at time like this, I can imagine how you might be feeling like someone walking in murky mud and each step taken seems heavy. It is but the obvious reality that a vast majority of Nigerians (and non Nigerians) believe the Ijaw people have a grudge or two against regular paying or entrepreneurship or any task that would disturb their state of peace. The usual suspects, oil companies, federal government, outsiders. In view of these, I'would like to point out few of my observations as far as a resident of the Niger Delta region in concerned. You pointed out oil pollution as one of the banes of productive agriculture is concerned, that is valid, what is equally valid is the fact that a vast portion of the land and waters are still untouched, unpolluted (virgin land as Ikwere people would prefer to refer), these lands can be put to use without any recourse to oil or affluent damages to crops, livestock or aquatic life. Secondly, the oil industry and the technologies employed are advanced ones, There are several hundreds of exploration, exploitation, completion campaigns where there is not a single drop of crude oil spillage on the land or the water ways. The culprits are the ill equipped oil bunkers who subscribe to crude methods to puncture high pressure lines in order to siphon the contents of the pipes sometimes losing their lives due to explosions and subsequent spillages (of course they abandon the pipes and their own dead victims at such situations). Also, if one takes a helicopter flight over the niger delta, it is not uncommon to see illegal oil refineries (example of which Ben Murray Bruce seeks to legalize) dotting the natural vegetation, these ones operate in the most rudimentary nature devoid of any attempts to control release of huge amount of oil into the water bodies that snakes the niger delta. Truth be told the average niger delta person is mentally lazy to forge an idea to make a meaningful living, it is so difficult to establish anything in this region without being devoured by so many termites each demanding their share of the contract, taxi fair. To buy a percel of land, you have to pay bush entry, matching ground, drinking money, elders money, community development levy, you association money. They sell land running into several millions of naira to buy new cloths, drink expensive wines, buy new cars, have new girlfriends (married women are not spared). There are several channels through which the government have tried to uplift the region, such as 13% derivation fund, NDDC, OMPADEC, but these channels are viewed as means to enrich themselves and finances their grand lifestyles. The problem in the niger delta is the view to life, everyone feels entitled to receive from someone even when he/she has done nothing, the girls feel entitled to get cash from men, they hardly say thank you because they feel it's their right to have it. The men are worse. Their is not a region in this country that have had it on a platter of gold, but people go out of their home states to educate themselves and struggle for a living but you can hardly find an Ijaw man outside his state schooling or struggling to make a living, they all depend on the allocations from the federal government.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by discusant: 11:01pm On May 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

A Brief History

An Indictment On Dickson

Mental laziness defined:

Nigeria made me a near-second class citizen as other Nigerians from hundreds of kilometers away tricked me and acquired ownership of oil blocks in my door mouth;
pollution destroys my environment;
I emigrate to safer areas of Nigeria, and from there ask God to bless Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria!!!!!!! - from mentally non-lazy TonyeBarcanista.

If you had left Dickson alone; he knew what he was talking about.
Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:08pm On May 18, 2016
Who is the lady that promised Tonye the emboldened?
Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by photoo: 11:14pm On May 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I have been against the so-called amnesty since day 1
‎Trending ...
(as shared with me by Brig-Gen Babangida Rtd.)

Fred Asuquo writes

RealSense

~ They should clap for themselves. Well-done guys! You said you are fighting for an injustice against your people for polluting your lands and water as result of pipeline linkages and you are blowing up major oil pipelines to litter the entire lands and water.

You said you are fighting against poverty in Niger Delta and you are reducing to nothing your supposed state allocation from the 13% oil derivations, to the extent that a small  oil rich state like Bayelsa,with only 8 local govt can no longer pay its worker's salaries  for the past 8 months now.

You said you are fighting against massive unemployment of Niger Delta youths and you are chasing out investors already in your lands by blowing up their infrastructures, and announcing to them the hostility of siting any sort of oil company in your environs. 

Crude oil is Located in Niger Delta, but Dangote is building the world's biggest Mega refinery of 650,000 brrl/day capacity in Lagos. I just read few days ago  another Igbo man from SE building another 150,000 brrl/day refining capacity in Lagos, and i asked myself, 'Why Lagos again? Why not in any of the Niger Delta oil rich states?' 

ok The answer is very simple. Because these guys are smart  investors, they would even prefer to import crude from abroad at international price into their refineries than site their refineries in Niger Delta where criminals called #Militants will incessantly blow up their oil pipelines to disrupt their production. The cost of importing crude oil even from abroad can never equate the cost of constantly repairing their broken oil pipelines.

Please can someone tell me who are now the real enemies destroying Niger Delta? The govt, the Investors or the #militants?

CREDITS: Kevin Okeke‎

Vigilance please...!‎

6 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by Bonjelomo: 11:20pm On May 18, 2016
Conclusion: Everybody can't be wrong!

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by ogbukara: 11:26pm On May 18, 2016
N.D people are fantastically lazy
Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by Penaldo: 11:29pm On May 18, 2016
justmenoni:
Apc = pdp

FACT!

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by richeso: 11:29pm On May 18, 2016
DropShot:

Being victims of poor orientation and bad leadership does not absolve them of guilt.

How you're born or lead is not the sole determinant of what you become. Your own resolve to succeed will determine that.

Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa youths are largely lazy and criminal minded than any other region anyone may think of.

Remove Delta there you coward!.
Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by AfroKnight: 11:34pm On May 18, 2016
The first step to being great is recognizing the fact that you need improvement. The governor is an Ijaw leader and he has seen that his people only consume without giving any meaningful returns to the government. You are here denying. Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by Penaldo: 11:43pm On May 18, 2016
AleAirHub:

Well said and I hope the silly aka talk and do governor get this into his brain.
Bravo!!!
Proudly Ijaw Youth.
Proudly Niger Delta Youth.

Proudly Isoko

1 Like

Re: Gov Dickson Goofed, Bayelsans/ijaws Are Not Lazy by richeso: 11:44pm On May 18, 2016
abeg make una bon all thos rubbish una dey yan here joo..

all this yeye ND Avengers are sponsored criminals to discredit Niger Delta Youths and the entire South-South from having development and also discourage investors from building refineries in the ND that could possibly promote productivity and development in the area.

these boys are employed to tarnish the image of ND, so am not surprised to read the shit news they are arrested and claimed are created by GEJ

Am not surprised the refineries are been built in Lagos this days instead of the supposed ND , that's the true plan. they planned it and got it right.

they got the media covered to give false claims , they got threads and comments to backup it. they know what am talking about.

else why am i the only person viewing from this angle ? its very funny this days even yoruba man go call ND youths lazy..lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration / Lagos APC Members Fight Dirty Over Attempt To Impose Candidates For LG Polls / Tribunal: Fayemi Hires 35 Lawyers For Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.