Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick (694 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / 10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by coldfllame(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2009
I have seen the thread for ex, i have seen those ones for complaints

If you appreciate the person you love, This is a chance to drop a note

Saying, "you rock my world" at the end. smiley
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by giddysgold: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2009
My love, your eyes sparkle when speak,
your voice calms my soul
so glad you belong to only me
for you make me whole
am safe in the quiet calm of ur masculine strength
it wraps me and entraps me in the euphoria of being in love

am caught by your scent, your taste, your touch, your kiss
what bliss,
My darling King, you make my soul sing, my body cream and my toes curl
mmmmmm, .
yOu rock my World,
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by Akebulan: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2009
Sugar, I am so human
That sometimes, i fail to realize
That there is a blessing in each encounter with you.

At all times. Even now.
Since the first time. And tomorrow.
And even if I should ever leave.
Or this is to cease.
Know that that will never undo.
What i feel at this moment.
You rock my world,

N.A.
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by giddysgold: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2009
nice Ake, nice is that urs
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by iice(f): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2009
Johnny you know i will always love you. . .even as i love Eric, Bats, Viggo, Sam, Gary. . .you all will always be in my heart forever and a day cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by pureminded: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2009
Sweet pie mi, You know i wish to marry u and introduce you to my large and loving FAMILY as my boo kiss, But let's see how it goes till we're ripe, ! We're still fresh cool
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by Akebulan: 4:20am On Dec 15, 2009
giddysgold:

nice Ake, nice is that urs

Yes it is. Thanks.
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by Cockyzy(m): 4:42am On Dec 15, 2009
Reading una msg b like say i dey toast my self.e too bam.mine is "Smoochie poo,you so sweet an addiction.you are my only,you need not worry as am always down for you as economy.i more than love ya"
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by Akebulan: 4:45am On Dec 15, 2009
Cockyzy:

Reading una msg b like say i dey toast my self.e too bam.mine is "Smoochie poo,you so sweet an addiction.you are my only,you need not worry as am always down for you as economy.i more than love ya"
grin this is too funny
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by Cockyzy(m): 4:52am On Dec 15, 2009
Na so we see am oh!
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by Pweety4me(f): 5:17am On Dec 15, 2009
Baby when i am with i wish tyme woud not tick so fast. . . tongue
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2009
I love you T. . . .your da best! kiss
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by Mrblazer(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2009
Darling, each time I look at your pictures I get a flashback of the good times we have been together and the warm night of endless romance. I miss ur absence gal.
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2009
Santa Claus, can I get that "big piece of chocolate" this christmas? kiss
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by smooooooth: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2009
hey love, i love this game we playing, i have unmasked 1000's of faces and still cant find u. i wont stop searching cos i love this game of hide and seek we playing. You Rock! kiss
Re: For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick by Ben13: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2009
I really admire short things.

(1) (Reply)

Save My Marriage Now - The Best Advice If You Want To Put Your Marriage Back Tog / Is My Girl's Best Friend Jealousy? / How Important Is His Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.