Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" (38725 Views)

Osinbajo: NNPC — Not FG — Bearing Cost Of Subsidy / RIP Subsidy: A Group Of Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrates The "Death Of Subsidy" / Removal of Subsidy Without Provision of Palliative Is Wickedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by Jacks14: 7:40pm On May 18, 2016
youngeagle:
This dullard is messing with there future they are there carrying coffin,no wonder they voted someone with NEPA bill certificate as there president
e pain this mumu guy cuz his father can never smell where #buhari reach in life....#amebobadbelle
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by Donaldomo(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2016
They may not have been paid! Only doing which they believed in! If I had f chance, I wouldn't mind doing this with them.
gameboy727:
Sometimes I wonder how foolish can one get. How much were the paid to make a fool of themselves like this?
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 18, 2016
@ OP i.e. oatzeal, after what cut? Do you even know what that means?!
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by compoundd: 7:43pm On May 18, 2016
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 18, 2016
oladrake:
R.I.P to dividends of democracy
R.I.P to government caring for its citizens

with all the oil we are producing, we are still buying for 145 per litre when a barrel is being exchanged for 37 dollars, i a forced to imagine how much a small country like Benin republic that has no oil will be paying for fuel.
U can't compare Benin republic to Nigeria. Their population is small so catering for their fuel is easy compared to Nigeria, and besides after soom oil marketers have been paid subsidy, they still go ahead and divert the fuel to those smaller country like Benin republic and Ghana. Nigeria refine 10million litters of PMS a day which is enough for any country in Africa, but because of our population, 10million litter is not enough.
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by menxer: 7:48pm On May 18, 2016
babestella:

Are we talking about removal of subsidy or arrant price hike?

Which one are you celebrating?

A lot of our youths are irredeemably deluded and daft.
Ibe kachikwu said subsidy is removed, the midget VP says it's just a price hike to reflect realities of high exchange rate.

Haba, Nigeria is in deep shiiiii.

Did you listen to the Minister, Ibe kachiku? he said the #135 - 145 price band is a reference price, that speech was made and the following day an alleged scarce PMS was available and sold at virtually all outlets in my town. why do marketers pick the upper price limit?
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by jimoholuyemi3(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2016
TEN COMMON SENSE REASONS WHY I WILL NOT JOIN IN THE NLC/TUC STRIKE
1. NLC/TUC are working for the selfish oil cabals who are bent on milking this country for ever.
2. NLC/TUC attended the meeting with the FG where the decision was taken to completely DEREGULATE the oil sector. They agreed to the plan. However, they were disappointed when at the end of the meeting no BRIBE MONEY (the usual Ghana must go bag) was given to them for their cooperation.
3. NLC/TUC want to use ordinary Nigerians to force the Federal Government to bribe them or get. Government appointments.
4. NLC/TUC operate companies that are deeply involved in haulage/transport and other businesses. How many times have they invited Nigerians to share profits? Since the NLC/TUC loves Nigerians so much, why don't they import fuel and sell to Nigerians at #40 per litre?
5. Why has the NLC/TUC never pooled resources or gotten a Loan to build refineries to help the Nigerian people?
6. Where was NLC/TUC when billions of workers PENSION fund was stolen, when subsidy money was stolen under ex president Jonathan's regime?, When Deziani ( former oil minister) was busy looting the oil money?
7. If the NLC/TUC are not a bunch of self seeking individuals, why is it that you only hear about them in situations like this? Why have they NEVER come up with a blueprint on how the Nigerian economy can be improved, or programmes or ideas that can benefit the Nigerian workers?
8. I will not join in the NLC/TUC strike or indeed any strike against DEREGULATION because I know deregulation will benefit Nigerians on the long run. It will bring INVESTORS to build refineries, it will end fuel scarcity and hoarding.
9. Deregulation will ultimately bring down the price of fuel (like in the telecoms sector) Deregulation will create millions of jobs in the oil sector and will steer the Nigerian economy in the right direction. Members of the NLC/TUC know these facts but their self seeking greed will not allow them.
10. Yes, there will definitely be hard times. But Tough times never last but tough people do. China, Singapore, Malaysia etc took some radical hard decisions several years ago. Today, they are better off. If we persevere a little more, stay off religious ethnic bias, shun unfriendly friends like the NLC/TUC, and remain optimistic, I know Nigeria will be great soon. (IF YOU LOVE THIS COUNTRY- THIS IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WE HAVE- LETS CIRCULATE THIS MESSAGE TO ONE MILLION NIGERIANS BEFORE WEDNESDAY. YOU MAY BE SAVING SOMEONE FROM A STRAY BULLET
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by Ghost447(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2016
Joblessness.
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by ucheheart(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2016
youngeagle:
This dullard is messing with there future they are there carrying coffin,no wonder they voted someone with NEPA bill certificate as there president
you say ur president has nepa bill certificate but check ur grammar
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by youngeagle(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2016
Jacks14:
e pain this mumu guy cuz his father can never smell where #buhari reach in life....#amebobadbelle
tell that to ur Dad
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by magzey: 7:55pm On May 18, 2016
youngeagle:
BETTER THAN Phd holder sorrounded by economy wealth suckers who claimed to believe the Economy is bouyant , Phd holder like school drop out who believe in hearing not reading fact only to wakeup from Slumber to meet the thieves have clear our Nation Wealth.CHAI grin grin grin grin
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by Strongfaze(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2016
youngeagle:
with the 'there' instead of 'their' i feel i will go for the NEPA certificate.
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by Kaira333: 7:59pm On May 18, 2016
Buhari don pay them. Mumu people
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by youngeagle(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2016
magzey:

BETTER THAN Phd holder sorrounded by economy wealth suckers who claimed to believe the Economy is bouyant , Phd holder like school drop out who believe in hearing not reading fact only to wakeup from Slumber to meet the thieves have clear our Nation Wealth.CHAI grin grin grin grin
I believe your messiah is doing magic with the Economy,brainwashed minds everywhere
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by youngeagle(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2016
ucheheart:
you say ur president has nepa bill certificate but check ur grammar
what happened to it?
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by youngeagle(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2016
Strongfaze:
with the 'there' instead of 'their' i feel i will go for the NEPA certificate.
cool
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by DealZ(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2016
I've come to understand dat som people don't even know or understand wat is subsidy, dey just see the increase in fuel as bad market, enlightenment is bliss....subsidy is good but since the rich minority hv used it to be cheating the masses, omo better make dem bury d subsidy inside concrete sef no be only sand...shame on NLC to be planning strike just becoz dey hav collected billions from those few individuals dat want subsidy back in order to cheat nigeria...youths carry on jor #RIPsubsidy
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by ogba20: 8:06pm On May 18, 2016
RichDad1:
Sensible youths. Not some unreasonable ipad yoots filled with hatred. angry
I pity you because you are the senseless person last time I checked they govt have not removed fuel subsidy.zombie
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by blessingee: 8:07pm On May 18, 2016
youngeagle:

And you don't know the difference between "their" and "there" grin grin grin

Your certificate or... grin grin grin
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by Opistorincos(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2016
make i spread mat for here
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by youngeagle(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2016
blessingee:

And you don't know the difference between "their" and "there" grin grin grin
Your certificate or... grin grin grin
lol free me bro
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by aresa: 8:24pm On May 18, 2016
Saj Baba..

Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by aresa: 8:25pm On May 18, 2016
grin grin

Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by aresa: 8:25pm On May 18, 2016
cheesy grin grin

Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by aresa: 8:26pm On May 18, 2016
grin.

Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by aresa: 8:28pm On May 18, 2016
... cheesy

1 Like

Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by piagetskinner(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2016
Is that the black version of tyrion lannister grin

Anyway that video is just a farce.. .total crap
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by hmuhammad(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2016
RichDad1:
Like the one above you
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by Armstrong1975: 8:48pm On May 18, 2016
what a life, the leaders of tomorrow had sold out their future for #1000.What a shame.
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by Oyindaberry(f): 9:17pm On May 18, 2016
jauntty:
[size=16pt]Epic!!
They should have carried two coffins
One for the Subsidy
The others for the wailers
grin[/size]
Yeah right!
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by Goldencollins: 9:20pm On May 18, 2016
bigerboy200:

Yeah the dullard is messing with their future just like d INEFFECTUAL BUFOON messed with the brains of d wailers..

You are just an irredeemable zombie
Re: RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" by chidozieikeji2: 9:48pm On May 18, 2016
RichDad1:
u can call ur village chief. That nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Buys SUVs For Royal Fathers In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / The ‘landlords’ Of NASS: Longest Serving Lawmakers In The National Assembly (pic / FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.