Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG (19722 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Stanley Lawson Accused Of Laundering Billions For Madueke Working For FG - SSS / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by sammyclassics(m): 12:26am On May 19, 2016
Should I comment?

Who to blame or praise

If I start to talk...
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by guywitzerogal(m): 2:16am On May 19, 2016
dre11:
good one by the rep

so both house now supports the removal of subsidy
the PDP and APC did stand in one voice and say

No to subsidy

let labour do whatever it intends to do...... because we reject subsidy in its totality

let them negotiate for palliatives and not subsidy
pls is it that u can read and understand or u re rushing to be first to comment that u didn't understand it's not subsidy removal bout hike in price pump ? Which 1
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by Niceiroko: 2:53am On May 19, 2016
Did you read it with your anus or brain, increment or what, Nigeria is broke because our manager now is incompetent
dre11:
good one by the rep

No to subsidy

let labour do whatever it intends to do...... because we reject subsidy in its totality

Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by Ibidapson(m): 3:52am On May 19, 2016
dre11:
good one by the rep

No to subsidy

Check wat yu typed and rate yursef over 10
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by Izontubo(m): 5:23am On May 19, 2016
dre11:
good one by the rep

No to subsidy

shouldn't the government have planned for palliatives before removing the subsidy...and now we have the fat fed babies in the house supporting the sudden removal because they have the money to buy petrol even at 2000 naira per litre...foolish rulers who only think about themselves...and you're here as part of us supporting their stale move...

angry

Nonsense
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by Izontubo(m): 5:25am On May 19, 2016
EbukaLive:
GEJ attempted to do things that I am in support of but always ended up messing it up badly. From Subsidy Removal, to CONFAB, to TSA. GEJ was a weak, weak man. However, as a Buharist(since 2002), I am not impressed with my man. But, he is far, far, far better than GEJ. And he is the best person to manage this economic quagmire we are in. If Bros still dey there now, mehn... We and Zimbabwe for dey drag am by now o
big lie...GEJ's confab would have allowed all states to explore their resources and driven industrialization so that many of us can decongest lagos and leave for our various states to foster development...

We are in for a cycle...
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by Izontubo(m): 5:31am On May 19, 2016
babasolo:

But u had money to buy fuel at 300? I bought fuel for up to 3weeks for 250-300, its beta de subsidy go jor, they is fuel in makurdi now, I have not seen queue, no body is even sleeping at de petrol station again
your example was a temporary case...The reality on ground would be permanent and unsustainable for majority of the masses..

How many average nigerians can sustain 145 naira per litre with a meagre salary for a long period of time..no constant light no transport alternatives......

You guys should stop using the excuse that we had to buy fuel for 300 naira during the time of scarcity...It was even the government who put us through those excruciating times..

Can't you open your eyes and see that we always have to suffer whilst the government enjoys...has any government official cut Down on cost so far...

Why we wan mumu like this.... angry
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by tellwisdom: 5:41am On May 19, 2016
Strongfaze:
someone like you will buy a bottle of beer for #250 which is not beneficial to you, but you want to kill yourself because fuel is #145.

You say Wetin??

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by aboki123: 5:47am On May 19, 2016
1st 50naira for stamp to charge from account nd fuel what a government dat hide corruption by eating from the poor, God help us pls
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by iwatch: 6:31am On May 19, 2016
dre11:
good one by the rep

No to subsidy

did you see this? [However, the government claimed that what it did was price increase and not the removal of subsidy or deregulation of the downstream sector of the petroleum industry.] I bet you didn't. Which me means the subsidy is very much still at play.
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by abeyluve: 6:34am On May 19, 2016
dre11:
good one by the rep

No to subsidy

Get it right here. The govt claimed price increase not subsidy removal as most of us think.
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by Ojeigbo(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2016
I was born in1986 ....he was president then now am 29 years of age he still a president........ before he entered as president people all have the world was celebrating..... I was not because I know he is being hardship to the country.... his promises in his campaign was all a scam I say it but people don't believe.........
Jonathan time was far far far far far better than this foolishness mad mad president.....
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by MOSEG(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2016
over 70% increase in prise of fuel but no single peny increase in salaries dis is so babaric. Nigeria wake up
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by mranova(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2016
I hope they will support when Nigerians decide to scrap them also to save costs.
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by prospect11(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2016
bright007:
What a failed country!
What a failed leader?
Everything abt d country is just turning upside down, none of those leaders even tink increase in fuel price is rili affecting d masses. The country is starving of everything-leaders, money, food, clothing, shelter etc. Where are we going?
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by Ubenedictus(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2016
Acidosis:
Yes, they can afford it.

As for me, I can't stand the heat, and I don't have N145 for combustion.

Therefore, I support anything that will reduce the price of fuel.

The Government can continue to deceive the people; all I know is that subsidy can be removed without skyrocketing prices to N145/litre.
At present subsidy can't be removed without skyrocketing the price to 145, unless the naira gains against the dollar.
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by EbukaLive(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2016
Izontubo:
big lie...GEJ's confab would have allowed all states to explore their resources and driven industrialization so that many of us can decongest lagos and leave for our various states to foster development...

We are in for a cycle...

Ogbeni. You don't know the importance and benefits of CONFAB. Did he push it to implementation with all his strength? The answer is NO. Was the CONFAB in its self a success? NO.
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by Izontubo(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2016
EbukaLive:

Ogbeni. You don't know the importance and benefits of CONFAB. Did he push it to implementation with all his strength? The answer is NO. Was the CONFAB in its self a success? NO.
are you in support of the contents in the confab
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by EbukaLive(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2016
Izontubo:
are you in support of the contents in the confab

Just like any other document, there are several grey areas that need to be ironed out. There are areas that are really promising. But, forget it, my Buhari will need a lot of convincing to pick up that report. However, I advice he set up a committee to review the content and see if a new CONFAB is carried out as the one done by GEJ was not all inclusive, mostly because the opposition elements didn't want to be seen as supporting anything proJona. The same thing happened during Subsidy Removal, but that is a story for another day
Re: Fuel Price: Reps Declare Support For FG by Izontubo(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2016
EbukaLive:

Just like any other document, there are several grey areas that need to be ironed out. There are areas that are really promising. But, forget it, my Buhari will need a lot of convincing to pick up that report. However, I advice he set up a committee to review the content and see if a new CONFAB is carried out as the one done by GEJ was not all inclusive, mostly because the opposition elements didn't want to be seen as supporting anything proJona. The same thing happened during Subsidy Removal, but that is a story for another day
na wa....naija at this point needs to sit down and call for a referendum..we cant continue to do the same things and expecting different results...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers / Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC / I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.