Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk (25104 Views)

Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Macelliot(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2016
The IPOB protest is the largest movement in ever in Africa. This movement shall never be erase in the pyramid of history of Africa.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Psylas(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2016
waternogetemeny:
I am afraid the UK daily mail is right. Fulani are not even from Nigeria. They are not Nigerians.
Is Buhari not a Nigerian?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by PhockPhockMan: 1:53am On May 19, 2016
baby124:
Dailymail should concentrate on telling their government to return all stolen monies and properties and stop speculating about things they have no proof of. They know how to use "allegedly" very well. As they are not sure of anything. Ever.

Please face topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ATkester: 2:59am On May 19, 2016
Macelliot:
The IPOB protest is the largest movement in ever in Africa. This movement shall never be erase in the pyramid of history of Africa.

I dey tells you. We have achieved what no group or tribe has achieved in Africa. I hope you know we have a protest coming up on May 30th. Please be informed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ASL33: 5:18am On May 19, 2016
Is UK daily mail pro British government?
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ATkester: 6:20am On May 19, 2016
ASL33:
Is UK daily mail pro British government?

Yes they are. But also they are reporting reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by chiefmidwife: 6:32am On May 19, 2016
waternogetemeny:
I am afraid the UK daily mail is right. Fulani are not even from Nigeria. They are not Nigerians.
They are not nigerians but they are ruling you..buhari,elrufai,kwankwaso, sanusi lamido

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ATkester: 6:34am On May 19, 2016
[s]
chiefmidwife:

They are not nigerians but they are ruling you..buhari,elrufai,kwankwaso, sanusi lamido
[/s]

Trash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Sctests: 6:44am On May 19, 2016
victorvezx:
See them , losers with victim mentality, always acting as if every one is against them. U are not the only ones the herdsmen attacked and U are not the only tribe in Nigeria. Clowns from the easttongue tongue tongue

e pain am! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ATkester: 7:15am On May 19, 2016
Psylas:
Is Buhari not a Nigerian?

He's from futa jalon

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Scholes007(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2016
chiefmidwife:

Buhari alone actually is the only one ruling not those other people you mentioned, there all just ruling their people not us as you put it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by titiakins: 1:12pm On May 19, 2016
waternogetemeny:
very true

Fulanis are not Nigerians

They are nomads

They go from one place to another with their cattle and they settle where ever they go

That's why you have Fulanis from adamawa, kastina, Kaduna, your etc

This bill they are proposing will make them finally take over Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by macluvph1(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2016
wolfslair:

Leave your self some space

long live

My sweet wolfslair, i like viewing your comments.

Truth will always speak for us,we will destroy n........ with the truth.

They can ban us but can't kill the ideology.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Alex80s(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2016
The will of God must surely happen.The North and South know we are never meant to be called Nigeria.
It was an ' unholy marriage' by Lord Lugard in 1914. And a careless pronouncement.
You can watch October 1, and Half of a yellow son...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by codemaniacs: 1:22pm On May 19, 2016
bodeloja:
Nigeria should be a country built on brotherhood not animosity. It all comes down to greed, envy and bigotry.(religious and ethnic bigotry)

No single leader besides Nnamdi Azikiwe have risen above the aforementioned.

Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello were the embodiment of bigotry. They are the Big disgrace that destroyed Nigeria at cradle stage. We just living in Nigeria grave. Nigeria died in the 1960s.

Nigeria only has death to offer now.

The yorubas never supported uniting all the tribes. Awolowo continued the "every child must be educated mentality" which the yoruba leaders before him pushed on.

The yorubas are the reason Nigeria has a good literacy rate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by shamecurls(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
UmuEri:
We thank Chukwu Abiama.

Nnamdi Kanu is our leader. My loyalty belongs to him!

Let us go, and we shall build a 'Japan' in Anambra within 5yrs

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by chiedu7: 1:26pm On May 19, 2016
codemaniacs:

The yorubas never supported uniting all the tribes. Awolowo continued the "every child must be educated mentality" which the yoruba leaders before him pushed on.

The yorubas are reason Nigeria has a good literacy rate.

If Yorubas are the reason Nigeria has a good literacy rate, how come Anambra state has the highest cutoff points to schools?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 19, 2016
Common Fulani rag tag militants dey deal with Ndigbo like this and they thought they could fight the Nigerian Army with Fulani,Hausa, Langtang, South-South and Yoruba officers.

Ojukwu led them to slaughter

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by MakeWeTalk: 1:28pm On May 19, 2016
Let B00hari continue to push islamatiztion of Nigeris with the Mobile Division of Boko Haram, namely the fulani tradesmen.

Just let the rest the North & South-West know that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by codemaniacs: 1:32pm On May 19, 2016
chiedu7:

If Yorubas are the reason Nigeria has a good literacy rate, how come Anambra state has the highest cutoff points to schools?

I'm not talking about highest cutoff marks.

I'm talking about literacy rate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by mile12crises: 1:33pm On May 19, 2016
ATkester:
Little by little. We are almost there. Ntoor, to those who will remain slaves forever.

Hit like if you know those I referred to, or share if you want me to call their name.

I know them....check my name/signature cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by cococandy(f): 1:35pm On May 19, 2016
I've never liked buhari. Not by a fraction of an inch.
Everything I was afraid would happen during his tenure is happening and worse.

God have mercy on him.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Eastcoast33(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
ATkester:

It's none of your business. BTW, who invited you here?
Im Igbo, i'm only saying the entire IGBO land should be Japanized, and not just Anambra... PEACE.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by GWMI(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2016
Where are those Nigerians who wants to be intentionaly hypocrites that they don't see beyond their region but all they think is Lagos is Nigeria and since it has not affected lagos it have not affected nigeria.The truth is hypocrisy have no honour, nobody respects an hypocrite.Let the division caused by Buhari continue and let's see where all this ends.Thanks.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by codemaniacs: 1:40pm On May 19, 2016
cococandy:
I've never liked buhari. Not by a fraction of an inch.
Everything I was afraid would happen during his tenure is happening and worse.

God have mercy on him.

We are in Nigeria feeling the hardship, u are abroad talking about how bad Nigeria has gotten... You're weird.

Besides, anyone that has read Nigeria's history wouldn't like northern politicians.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by GWMI(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2016
1stCitizen:
Common Fulani rag tag militants dey deal with Ndigbo like this and they thought they could fight the Nigerian Army with Fulani,Hausa, Langtang, South-South and Yoruba officers.

Ojukwu led them to slaughter

grin grin grin

sorry sir you just wrote nothing.Pray that God will help you.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Elan83(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2016
otukpo:
No peace anywhere in Nigeria.

Nigeria that used to be a peaceful nation.
u cnt've peace wit islam, islam is satanic frm d pit of hell,

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Hallmark08(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2016
Since they said Fulani herdsmen are non-nigerian that means nigerians voted for a none Nigerian president
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by GWMI(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2016
codemaniacs:

The yorubas are reason Nigeria has a good literacy rate.
I beg to say that your education is of no use if you cannot stand for Justice.When yorubas choose to be intentionally hypocrites, you can never say about the importance of your education.Thanks.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Alwaystruth: 1:47pm On May 19, 2016
The way Nigeria is fast degenerating into chaos and violence , it is wise and noble to
divide Nigeria peacefully before we have another human catastrophe in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ever811(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2016
the solution to this Fulani herdsmen wahala is for everybody to arm him self,if any security personnel wants to arrest u for illegal possession of arm shoot him where he can not survive, I think this will help to wake baba from sleep.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by macaranta(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
We should love one another..violence and hatred will take us no where .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Al-mustapha Visits Wike In Rivers / Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times / Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.