Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk (25135 Views)

Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ilovetheline: 11:29am On May 20, 2016
sabofws5:
This so called UK daily mail newspaper is definitely a Baifraud sponsored newspaper which is out to use the so called international media connection to destabilise the country if you consider the paper's outburst without any iota of proof. Why is it that it is the only so called newspaper out of thousands of other credible international newspaper that reports unsubstantiated news about Nigeria ? this daily mail so called should leave Nigeria alone and face their own challenges period.
KUNT, the modern world runs in human right
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2016
ilovetheline:
no one cares for your opinion, you kunt
quote me but with your brain intact.
Ewu
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ilovetheline: 12:19pm On May 20, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
quote me but with your brain intact.
Ewu
relevant reply wink
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by BushDoctor123: 9:53pm On May 20, 2016
ogwumgbe:
Hey point of correction, don't ever include the yorubas among the south. They are from the north and belong there perpetually. They must soon pay for the blood of 3 million igbos that died during Biafra war as a result of their betrayal. I urge every igbo man to consider the yorubas their arch enemy. And I want every igbo man to prepare for the soon coming war against the yorubas to wipe them out from the surface of the earth. No betrayal or chameleon deserves to live
What happened, I didn't see you at my clinic for your drugs today.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by xmasgift: 5:19am On May 21, 2016
cococandy:
I've never liked buhari. Not by a fraction of an inch.
Everything I was afraid would happen during his tenure is happening and worse.

God have mercy on him.
That's what happens. You fear what you don't know or understand. Moreover you aren't alone, most of your people don't like him. It's ok, you can't like everyone. Good news is ....he doesn't send the 5% so feel free to hate all you want.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by xmasgift: 5:23am On May 21, 2016
Eastcoast33:
Im Igbo, i'm only saying the entire IGBO land should be Japanized, and not just Anambra... PEACE.
Lol. This is what I say about Biafr@ud..Imo won't agree with Anambra, Enugu wouldn't agree with Onitsha, etc. It'll be a big mess at the end of the day. Who would lead and who would be led?
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by cococandy(f): 5:34am On May 21, 2016
xmasgift:

That's what happens. You fear what you don't know or understand. Moreover you aren't alone, most of your people don't like him. It's ok, you can't like everyone. Good news is ....he doesn't send the 5% so feel free to hate all you want.
Mtchew.

Have you bought fuel and tomato today?
Suffering and smiling.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Eastcoast33(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2016
xmasgift:

Lol. This is what I say about Biafr@ud..Imo won't agree with Anambra, Enugu wouldn't agree with Onitsha, etc. It'll be a big mess at, the end of the day. Who would lead and who would be led?
Nigga, dat mofo, is an impersonator.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Rossikk(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2016
dunkem21:
Masterpiece ..See word build up, events description cum character painting .. Oyibo eh ..

OK, let me ask my people ..

*Like to agree with UK daily mail ..

*Share to disprove their opinion..
Oyibo worshipping dunce with no brain. Was it not the same British that dumped your Biafran asss and sent weapons to the Nigerian military to wipe out Biafra, leading to the death of 2 million Igbos? Yet here you are worshipping the same British 'oyinbo' like the thoughtless, ignorant dunce you are. Until you block heads understand that the white man's agenda is directly opposed to yours, despite his pretensions and high grammar, you will forever remain defeated and dominated.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by dunkem21(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2016
undecided
Rossikk:
Oyibo worshipping dunce with no brain. Was it not the same British that dumped your Biafran asss and sent weapons to the Nigerian military to wipe out Biafra, leading to the death of 2 million Igbos? Yet here you are worshipping the same British 'oyinbo' like the thoughtless, ignorant dunce you are. Until you block heads understand that the white man's agenda is directly opposed to yours, despite his pretensions and high grammar, you will forever remain defeated and dominated.

Oga click share and stop sprinkling saliva everywhere undecided
Rossikk:

Oga click share and stop sprinkling saliva everywhere
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by stanech: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
cococandy:
Mtchew.
Have you bought fuel and tomato today? Suffering and smiling.
O men tomato na world cup now oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Ready To Release Christian Girl – IG Of Police / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho / Defence Headquarters Announce Scorecard In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.