Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk (25115 Views)

Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by cascarino(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2016
niggaz4life:

from that quote, the whole villagers saw 20 young men descend from the hills. that doesnt sound unawares. listen bro, its OK to admit to being weak. nothing wrong with being weak. not every tribe in the world can be strong. thats all i am saying bros.
See how childish you're in reasoning. We're talking about the death of your fellow human beings and you're busy saying weak tribe. So, if you were the person that encountered 20 youths with AK47 riffles early in the morning you'll go and confront them without even carring a machete. Try to be reasonable in you're comments man!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 19, 2016
macluvph1:

My sweet wolfslair, i like viewing your comments.

Truth will always speak for us,we will destroy n........ with the truth.

They can ban us but can't kill the ideology.

Na so my brother

long live

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by BushDoctor123: 6:06pm On May 19, 2016
Niger delta avenger, Red gbesus water lion & ipob should better come together and chase these Fulani terrorists before they overrun your land and stop bombing gas installations if you think you are stronger, abi una dey fear Fulani.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2016
Noneroone:
Lalasticlala come and push this to frontpage

its like UK is gradually distancing themselves from this mess of a country. No sane country ally with a failed state like Nigeria. Trump will be more blunt

2016 is no 1967

you nailed it big time
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2016
ATkester:
Little by little. We are almost there. Ntoor, to those who will remain slaves forever.

Hit like if you know those I referred to, or share if you want me to call their name.
Bia'fraud is not the solution. We still stand on one nigeria. There is still hope for this country
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Yeah.
Thunder will continue to destroy them for that attempt.
i see? Shey na that thunder been fire them make them go attack and kill people for benue recently? That your thunder no get power abeg. Make him sit up
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by waternogetemeny: 6:48pm On May 19, 2016
Truthisit:
You were poorly schooled in Nigeria's history. Awolowo asked that 'exit clause' be included in the Nigeria's constitution at the 1959 constitutional conference, but your Azikiwe objected! It is a gentlemanly agreement, jut like what they have in Canada's constitution. Azikiwe said 'Let's forget our differences', Ahmadu Bello said, 'Let's understand our differences'.These are two visionary leaders who knew that, we are not one people, but different nations brought together by the British. What is bigotry in that?

Then wat are u doing still shouting One Nigeria? Let Biafra Go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by kechywillz(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2016
God will help us over come. I will be the most Joyous person on Earth when The Land of the Rising Sun is Created. In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by macaranta(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

You mean I should love people who daily sharpen their knives for me?

[size=28pt] NO [/size]

Your moniker tho...anyways there are good people and bad people in every tribe.People get killed by even their family members,so will you also advocate breaking family establishment?
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by TheSunSon: 7:41pm On May 19, 2016
cococandy:
I've never liked buhari. Not by a fraction of an inch.
Everything I was afraid would happen during his tenure is happening and worse.

God have mercy on him.
For once,we sail together. The enemy of my enemy is indeed my friend.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by OHOnairaland: 7:56pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=UmuEri post=45750115]We thank Chukwu Abiama.

Nnamdi Kanu is our leader. My loyalty belongs to him!

Let us go, and we shall build a 'Japan' in Anambra within 5yrs[/quote
five yrs is too far

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Safemode(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2016
victorvezx:
See them , losers with victim mentality, always acting as if every one is against them. U are not the only ones the herdsmen attacked and U are not the only tribe in Nigeria. Clowns from the easttongue tongue tongue
idio t
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by chiefobdk(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2016
heo88:

It's after the fact but these Fulani herdsman attacks are getting out of hand and Buhari needs to delegate an overhaul/improvement in policing.

I am not keen on the link between it and added momentum behind Biafra. The initial Biafra movement was understandable in some ways due to the violence levelled at Igbos resident in different parts of the country, namely Kano. However, even back then when the momentum began for a Biafran Republic, Ojukuw was being politically opportunisitic (He was Northern raised, educated in England and his dad Louis was the founder of the Nigerian Stock Exchange). When the shit hit the fan, he ran off to the relative safehaven of Cote d'Ivoire and waved the white flag in surrender, from a distance.

The demarcation of the area which includes the present day Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Calabar subsumed within Biafra was a very deliberate move to ensure accrual of oil wealth/revenues. This was just as, if not more important than securing the safety of Igbo people. Had this cession movement been successful, it wouldn't have been to the benefit of the Igbos, Ikwerres, Efiks etc, at large, but to the benefit of a small elite as is the case in several countries/territories.

In the present day, people like Nnamdi Kanu are also acting opportunistically under the guise of Biafran agitation to preserve the safety of namely igbos, and if he succeeds, life will not improve under him, I can say this confidently. Besides, whilst I recognise everyone has a right to self-determination and can assert the idea of an Oduduwa Republic, Arewa Republic, Biafra, Niger-Delta Republic etc, it's worth considering the merits behind it. Ultimately, in a day of Nation State arrangments, and being an African country with all the historical baggage which comes with that, it is only a further disadvantage to not have a port. A latter-day Biafra wouldn't mirror the historical Biafra which means it would be landlocked and import and export of physical goods would prove problematic, without cooperation from the Niger-Delta. This would be similar for the likes of an Arewa Republic.

All-in-all, an overhaul of policing would remedy, at least in part, the security situation which is easily exploited by Fulani herdsman. However, if you're one who supports cessionary movements, it would be worth challenging your point of departure. The adage holds: "be careful what you wish for".

what I don't understand is how you took time to type this lengthy trash.

you only tried to mask your hatred as a yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by KINGSZY: 8:45pm On May 19, 2016
victorvezx:
See them , losers with victim mentality, always acting as if every one is against them. U are not the only ones the herdsmen attacked and U are not the only tribe in Nigeria. Clowns from the easttongue tongue tongue
ur father should have used a condom but his bad he has made d mistake of bringing u nitwit into dis world,mofo Buhari like you, Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 19, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by skywalker240(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2016
ATkester:
Little by little. We are almost there. Ntoor, to those who will remain slaves forever.

Hit like if you know those I referred to, or share if you want me to call their name.
*Grins*

Dont worry i will boldly call it,....

d S.. WSTERNERS......INSHORT THE YORUBAS
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On May 19, 2016
TheSunSon:

mtchew
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by skywalker240(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Bia'fraud is not the solution. We still stand on one nigeria. There is still hope for this country
p

My man, there is no hope and plz dont beleive PIPE DRIMS
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by devvland(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2016
Chai... The miopia of my people. Several years ago The UK enslaved black men along the coasts of the Niger. Several Years later, the Mirror of that enslavement lingers in our collective consciousness. The great weapon of divide & rule is still efficient today.

And those whose house is on fire are busy hunting for rats and rodents. A shame.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Nobody: 12:07am On May 20, 2016
I have just one question directed to he who said the Igbos are using the Niger deltans to secure leverage to crude oil. Please,If they didn't migrate from the south east,pray why bearing Igbo names? Is Kachikwu more Ijaw than Igbo? People need to use their brains very well oh! undecided

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ogwumgbe: 12:23am On May 20, 2016
Hey point of correction, don't ever include the yorubas among the south. They are from the north and belong there perpetually. They must soon pay for the blood of 3 million igbos that died during Biafra war as a result of their betrayal. I urge every igbo man to consider the yorubas their arch enemy. And I want every igbo man to prepare for the soon coming war against the yorubas to wipe them out from the surface of the earth. No betrayal or chameleon deserves to live
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Alimonu(m): 1:00am On May 20, 2016
if d President of 9ja has taken drastic measures to curb d excesses of these herdsmen, by nw, dis menace wud av bin a thing of d past.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ilovetheline: 1:57am On May 20, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
no one cares for your opinion, you kunt
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ilovetheline: 2:01am On May 20, 2016
ogwumgbe:
Hey point of correction, don't ever include the yorubas among the south. They are from the north and belong there perpetually. They must soon pay for the blood of 3 million igbos that died during Biafra war as a result of their betrayal. I urge every igbo man to consider the yorubas their arch enemy. And I want every igbo man to prepare for the soon coming war against the yorubas to wipe them out from the surface of the earth. No betrayal or chameleon deserves to live
somehow they learnt to be proud of this. When I see people who reason as such, I to join the lines of thosa who say man is capable of aanything
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by bukarolz: 2:02am On May 20, 2016
Calling group of people losers I believe is hate speech and xenophobic. Some members of this forum need to educated to respect the belief and rights of other people and eschew any form of bigotry, chauvinism and jingoism. Civilization it is called.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ilovetheline: 2:07am On May 20, 2016
TheSunSon:

stunning, child marriage is forced marriage

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Nobody: 3:10am On May 20, 2016
Hmmmm, now I see why the Igbos and the Niger Deltans are stronger United now than ever before...
Little wonder the hate in Lagos of the Yorubas...
This Biafra struggle might just materialise faster than we expected...
Donald Trump would definitely support the break up of Nigeria, cos he hates anything MUSLIM.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by TheSunSon: 6:37am On May 20, 2016
cococandy:
mtchew
Hehe
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by omenyili: 7:00am On May 20, 2016
waternogetemeny:
I am afraid the UK daily mail is right. Fulani are not even from Nigeria. They are not Nigerians.
But one of them is your presisident
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by sabofws5: 9:11am On May 20, 2016
This so called UK daily mail newspaper is definitely a Baifraud sponsored newspaper which is out to use the so called international media connection to destabilise the country if you consider the paper's outburst without any iota of proof. Why is it that it is the only so called newspaper out of thousands of other credible international newspaper that reports unsubstantiated news about Nigeria ? this daily mail so called should leave Nigeria alone and face their own challenges period.
Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by Malawian(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2016
Eastcoast33:
in Bi@fraland you mean..
walahi, there is so many reason why Bi@fra will work.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk by ilovetheline: 11:26am On May 20, 2016
waternogetemeny:

Then wat are u doing still shouting One Nigeria? Let Biafra Go.
we are not asking for their feelings about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho / Journalist, Others Escape Herdsmen Attack In Edo / CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.