Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy (1830 Views)

Dating Tips:things You Do That’ll Make Your Girl Love You More / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... / The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by crownedprinz(m): 11:42pm On May 18, 2016
Am yoruba, spent all my life in kaduna.....been trying to win this igbo girl who spent all her life in Osun.....how can i really make this girl love me back....i have tried...me a coach to players can't win this girl....i need strategies from you guys...please.

#crownedprinz
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by ronald4lif(m): 11:53pm On May 18, 2016
Have you made your intention known to her and what said she? Do you have her contacts and how financially stabilised are you?
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by Samjr(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2016
Dude she knows you a player have you tried just been yourself and I mean your real self.
crownedprinz:
Am yoruba, spent all my life in kaduna.....been trying to win this igbo girl who spent all her life in Osun.....how can i really make this girl love me back....i have tried...me a coach to players can't win this girl....i need strategies from you guys...please.

#crownedprinz
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by crownedprinz(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Have you made your intention known to her and what said she? Do you have her contacts and how financially stabilised are you?

See am serving in osun.....on finances i have tried...i av told her times without numbers....she flows well with me yet she doesnt just wanna agree and she doesnt give me no reason....+ when i want to back out..she keeps calling me bacm
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by crownedprinz(m): 11:58pm On May 18, 2016
Samjr:
Dude she knows you a player have you tried just been yourself and I mean your real self.

This is the first time i didn't activate my player mode..see in terms of love i have done everything....i have been myself to the core...she gives green light sometimes..but when i hit it..she just turns me down
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by hexy40: 11:59pm On May 18, 2016
I know one baba that can help you, you will have to provide the following items.
1 ) the tail of a rattle snake.
2 ) a chicken that have entered menopause.
3 ) a depressed monkey.
4 ) Ebola free rat
5 ) the Large Intestine of a cocroach

If you cant provide these items then just pay me 100,000 to provide the for you.
is she worth that much to u?

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by Femich18(m): 12:05am On May 19, 2016
But be your real self and I believe with time she will give you s favorable answer. She just want to be sure if you are for real. Moreover you said you are a corps Member. Don't u knw Corpers have got bad image especially when it comes to relationship. Just be your real self dts d key...
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by crownedprinz(m): 12:05am On May 19, 2016
hexy40:
I know one baba that can help you, you will have to provide the following items.
1 ) the tail of a rattle snake.
2 ) a chicken that have entered menopause.
3 ) a depressed monkey.
4 ) Ebola free rat
5 ) the Large Intestine of a cocroach

If you cant provide these items then just pay me 100,000 to provide the for you.
is she worth that much to u?

Yeye.send your account no...i think i would go with that..advice me better advice jare
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by crownedprinz(m): 12:08am On May 19, 2016
Femich18:
But be your real self and I believe with time she will give you s favorable answer. She just want to be sure if you are for real. Moreover you said you are a corps Member. Don't u knw Corpers have got bad image especially when it comes to relationship. Just be your real self dts d key...

Boss av tried...she hates corpers..she saw am different and decided to keep me.....wow i hope with time she would.....funny enough she doesnt allow me freely follow other girls...yet she doesn't wanna accept...i am completely out of ideas....
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by kinibigdeal(m): 12:35am On May 19, 2016
Start attending her church
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 12:41am On May 19, 2016
crownedprinz:

See am serving in osun.....on finances i have tried...i av told her times without numbers....she flows well with me yet she doesnt just wanna agree and she doesnt give me no reason....+ when i want to back out..she keeps calling me bacm
Chai.. Some guys sef. Wot do u really want frm her? Do have intentions of marrying her??
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by ronald4lif(m): 12:44am On May 19, 2016
crownedprinz:

Guessing she's also a corper, right? If yes I think as someone who just concluded her tertiary education she's looking forward to settling down in the nearest future and intend to only get involve with someone she can exchange nuptial vows with. Taking into account your tribal difference she isn't certain any relationship may transpose to marriage hence her reluctance.

I think you should just continue being nice and get to make her feel and trust you. I'm unsure your stance on inter-tribal marriages but if you're one who don't mind marrying from her tribe you have to start making your non tribalistic disposition clear to her. She may come around at some point if she's into you.

Don't let her hold you back and friendzone you. If she's not forthcoming with a response move on.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:52am On May 19, 2016
Bro hope you aint gonna take this the wrong way......if you're the guy on that display picture then I'm sorry you need to rediscover yourself...no swags...Igbo girls got taste...I'm Igbo so I know...You need to be on top of your game..wish you good luck cos you'll be needing it.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by EzePromoe: 4:55am On May 19, 2016
May be she has an intelligent and extra sensitive mind to sense your lowness from a distance, because the manner after which you titled this thread depicts you in the light of someone who could make a worse goof than this when faced with a lady.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by sulakishop(m): 5:23am On May 19, 2016
3 simple steps ; thank me later :
1. Give her money
2. Give her more money
3. Give her much more money
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by alobright17(m): 5:28am On May 19, 2016
Send me her number so I'll talk to her for you
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by Burgerlomo: 6:45am On May 19, 2016
crownedprinz:

#crownedprinz

Make sure you have a lot of Money, Eego, Kudi or Owo in abundance,
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by ariesbull: 7:47am On May 19, 2016
Why do Yoruba boys detest their girls that they go running to Igbo girls
We Igbo men don't also value Yoruba girls because Yoruba men thought us how not to appreciate the Yoruba women

We learnt that they can be nasty and dirty

Is it true

We have some Yoruba women though razz like onila,coolitempa et AL

Marry em

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by Femich18(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2016
crownedprinz:

Boss av tried...she hates corpers..she saw am different and decided to keep me.....wow i hope with time she would.....funny enough she doesnt allow me freely follow other girls...yet she doesn't wanna accept...i am completely out of ideas....
I was once in ur shoe though not in dt aspect of rejection. .If you do ur findings you will discover that pple are advising her against you cos you serving but in her hrt she feels like having you...but remain ur good self and be persistent and you will win her over
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by crownedprinz(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Start attending her church

Done that already.....but what of a situation where am in a department in my church...i can't just leave
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by crownedprinz(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Chai.. Some guys sef. Wot do u really want frm her? Do have intentions of marrying her??

Alaye i like this girl pieces oh..if she agrees and its unto marriage am in....she really cool
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by crownedprinz(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2016
Femich18:

I was once in ur shoe though not in dt aspect of rejection. .If you do ur findings you will discover that pple are advising her against you cos you serving but in her hrt she feels like having you...but remain ur good self and be persistent and you will win her over

Thanks boss....matured advice....my sixth sense agrees with you...lemme just stick around...i have nothing to loose though

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by crownedprinz(m): 10:27am On May 19, 2016
ariesbull:
Why do Yoruba boys detest their girls that they go running to Igbo girls
We Igbo men don't also value Yoruba girls because Yoruba men thought us how not to appreciate the Yoruba women

We learnt that they can be nasty and dirty

Is it true

We have some Yoruba women though razz like onila,coolitempa et AL

Marry em

Uhmmm this like the first igbo girl av been attracted to...like i said i grew up in the north...so i can't defend or agree with your aligation....(its not so true though) and my kinda person doesn't put tribe in my head....whoever i like ama go for her oh
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by crownedprinz(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

Guessing she's also a corper, right? If yes I think as someone who just concluded her tertiary education she's looking forward to settling down in the nearest future and intend to only get involve with someone she can exchange nuptial vows with. Taking into account your tribal difference she isn't certain any relationship may transpose to marriage hence her reluctance.

I think you should just continue being nice and get to make her feel and trust you. I'm unsure your stance on inter-tribal marriages but if you're one who don't mind marrying from her tribe you have to start making your non tribalistic disposition clear to her. She may come around at some point if she's into you.

Don't let her hold you back and friendzone you. If she's not forthcoming with a response move on.

Wow thanks boss..this is really cool....#friendzone# i don't even allow it self....2. She is in her finals over here..not a corper 3..she really doesnt compromise all those tribal stuffs....like she really doesn't at all.......4. I got a point from you and thanks ama try apply it
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by crownedprinz(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
Bro hope you aint gonna take this the wrong way......if you're the guy on that display picture then I'm sorry you need to rediscover yourself...no swags...Igbo girls got taste...I'm Igbo so I know...You need to be on top of your game..wish you good luck cos you'll be needing it.. grin grin

I checked d pix and i was even laughing....check again....apart from that dude....that's far from the issue here......anyways thanks...ama step up my game.....lemme make you my igbo friend self.
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by Samjr(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2016
Then give it time
crownedprinz:

This is the first time i didn't activate my player mode..see in terms of love i have done everything....i have been myself to the core...she gives green light sometimes..but when i hit it..she just turns me down
Re: How Can I Make This Igbo Girl Love Me A Yoruba Boy by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 19, 2016
crownedprinz:

Alaye i like this girl pieces oh..if she agrees and its unto marriage am in....she really cool

@op
l really make comments here, I'm a silent observer but the way in which u felt about this girl have really touched me hence I'll give u a clue on what is going on her head since both of you are good friends but she refused to give you the green light for your request.
I'm an Igbo man who have spent like 20yrs in Lagos, therefore, you can throw away d messenger but d message have been delivered...GBam!!
let me reveal to you the problems.....

(1) The trend now for female under
graduates is to engage in a serious relationship that will guarantee her of settling down as soon as she finishes her program.

(2) when she discourses your proposal to her with her fellow lgbo friends they will only remind her of what she already knows
and what's that ( POLYGAMY) stuff ...like seriously!!
an average Igbo lady would rather remain single than to share her husband with another woman only in rear cases where she's unable to bear her husband a child.

(3) op, believe me you can swear to the high heavens that you cannot contemplate such a thing but as soon as she bears you like 3 kids you'll now realize it's your culture, to take more wives..kkkkkkkkkk..

op, would be like..

* I'm d head of this house so don't think you can control me
*wife, babe but you promised me you won't take another wife,
op, this is our culture so don't think you can come and change it, I know you people don't respect your culture..
with my experience here in Lagos a Yoruba man would not consider him self successful if he is unable to acquire more wives (respect s)
that lady might like you seriously but she views you with suspicion. good luck

grin
crownedprinz:

@op
l really make comments here, I'm a silent observer but the way in which u felt about this girl have really touched me hence I'll give u a clue on what is likely going on her head since both of you are good friends but she refused to give you the green light for your request.
I'm an Igbo man who have spent like 20yrs in Lagos, therefore, you can throw away d messenger but d message have been delivered...GBam!!
let me reveal to you the problems.....

(1) The trend now for female under
graduates is to engage in a serious relationship that will guarantee her of settling down as soon as she finishes her program.

(2) when she discourses your proposal to her with her fellow lgbo friends they will only remind her of what she already knows
and what's that ( POLYGAMY) stuff ...like seriously!!
an average Igbo lady would rather remain single than to share her husband with another woman only in rear cases where she's unable to bear her husband a child.

(3) op, believe me you can swear to the high heavens that you cannot contemplate such a thing but as soon as she bears you like 3 kids you'll now realize it's your culture, to take more wives..kkkkkkkkkk..

op, would be like..

* I'm d head of this house so don't think you can control me

*wife, babe but you promised me you won't take another wife,

op, this is our culture so don't think you can come and change it, I know you people don't respect your culture..

with my experience here in Lagos a Yoruba man would not consider him self successful if he is unable to acquire more wives (respect s)

that lady might like you seriously but she views you with suspicion. good luck

(1) (Reply)

9 Other Reasons Why Curvy Women Are Best In Bed / can you fvck every night? / Romance Story : The Cleaning Lady (18+)- Season 1 Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.