Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... (8869 Views)

Who Deleted My Yoruba Boy Post / When She Leaves You For A Yoruba Boy / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by meekyrozzay: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2016
#Palmjokes

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Seconded.

4 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Oh! That's not anybody's problem. Your daughters are just 0.000000000000000001 of the millions of girls in Nigeria.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by pennytrate: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2016
•• → sometimes I wonder why people fail to get the point "no one gives a fuuuck" °°

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by sinaj(f): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Get ready to tie her legs to a tree

4 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:
Get ready to tie her legs to a three

No need.
No wise igbo girl marries a yorroober unless she is possessed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by dingbang(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Because of this, ten yoruba guys will fvck her before her 25th birthday

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Defaramade(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2016
dingbang:
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Elkay3: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2016
By circumstances of Africa's upbringing, the man literally marries a woman, not the other way round. I think the op should wait for a Yoruba boy to first propose to his daughter (anyone who has a daughter @ 30 won't recall he ever said that).
Wait...why am I backing yoruba sef?

8 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by sinaj(f): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:

No need.
na u sabi.

Will go wherever love pushes me to *rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:
na u sabi.

Will go wherever love pushes me to *rolls eyes*

Thats why i said "wise".
You are not wise. Long story short

2 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Elmojiid(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2016
lol...mayb yoruba boi don do her strongthing#irepyoruba demon#

3 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by meekyrozzay: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:

No need.

To a three or a tree? you must be a Yoruba man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
meekyrozzay:

To a three or a tree? you must be a Yoruba man.
are u ok?
Abeg wash face with pammy and recheck d post u quoted again.

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by ireneony(f): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Take it easy..
i promise u this, your daughter will marry a yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by seunny4lif(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin
PabloOmoEscobar:
Oh! That's not anybody's problem. Your daughters are just 0.000000000000000001 of the millions of girls in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
see this one..who wants to marry ur daughter we'l only help u to seriously yanshhh her angry

8 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Which yoruba man go marry ur daughter beforeundecided when we get finer and sexier babes for our tribe. Psheww abeg go sleep. #omoyoruba

10 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:
Take it easy..
i promise u this, your daughter will marry a yoruba man
Irene!
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by ireneony(f): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Irene!
what?
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:
what?
That's rude undecided undecided
Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Apus: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sorry... Wetin we do u na?

If u kontinu at dis rate,ur daughter wuld have fallen for a Yoruba man even b4 she herself knw it. Not even in ds age where kids do not give a f**k of what their parents approve of.

#teamYORUBA

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
toludeman:
Which yoruba man go marry ur daughter beforeundecided when we get finer and sexier babes for our tribe. Psheww abeg go sleep. #omoyoruba
did i hear u say yorroba girls are sexy and fine?

6 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
dingbang:

AMEN

1 Like

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by solbinho: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Okay,goan kill ursef
durentchigozie:

7 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
solbinho:
Okay,goan kill ursef
its not like i care about yorubas but una girls no fine. Final

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by benurch(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:

I think say na only me find am funny Oooo
Abeg make I join you laff small...
Buhahahahahahah!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
benurch:

I think say na only me find am funny Oooo
Abeg make I join you laff small...
Buhahahahahahah!!!!!
lol. Some guys be here giving themselves false hope.

How can someone say yorubas girls are fine and sexy?
Smh!

5 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
durentchigozie:
lol. Some guys be here giving themselves false hope.

How can someone say yorubas girls are fine and sexy?
Smh!
he's yoruba and he knows yoruba ladies and guys are indeed sexy.

Yoruba guys has bn yanching your women for a very long time and ur women love it. I can't marry Osu ladies sef cuz they are extra cheap to get with a very bad speaking intonation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

he's yoruba and he knows yoruba ladies and guys are indeed sexy.

Yoruba guys has bn yanching your women for a very long time and ur women love it. I can't marry Osu ladies sef cuz they are extra cheap to get with a very bad speaking intonation.
i don't argue with afonjas. You are all lieing _cunt.
No be only fine na bribe. Rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
What does an Igbo lady stands to gain if she gets married to an Afonja.....?

2 Likes

Re: No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy.... by phlio666(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Is true guys r not faithful so unfortunate dat am one,,,my mom fulani my dad yoruba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video:two Nigerian University Students Were Having Sex Along The Road / Cohabitating Out of Wedlock: A Blessing Or Curse? / Blood Covenant ( Virginity )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.