Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Groom Files For Divorce On His Wedding Night .....because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Files For Divorce On His Wedding Night .....because Of This (1101 Views)

Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Files For Divorce On His Wedding Night .....because Of This by isnovic(m): 1:37am On May 19, 2016
A groom filed for divorce from his bride on their wedding night because she was busy texting her friends instead of having sex with him. A relative said after the wedding ceremony the Saudi bride and groom went to their hotel room in Manama in Bahrain and when he tried to consummate their marriage, his wife decided to use that time to reply friends who had sent their congratulations.

The same relative said the groom asked her to stop texting she refused and became angry. He added:

"When he asked her if her friends were more important than he was, the bride answered that they were."

During the heated argument between them, the groom told her he was divorcing her and left the hotel.

The relative said that the groom filed for a divorce, the case was filed and the court referred it to the reconciliation committee to see if the newly-weds could be reconciled. But the groom refused to withdraw the case insisting he was no longer in being married to the bride and that the divorce case should proceed.
[b][/b]
Re: Groom Files For Divorce On His Wedding Night .....because Of This by naijaboiy: 1:42am On May 19, 2016
Those ones have been having problems long before they got married. undecided

1 Like

Re: Groom Files For Divorce On His Wedding Night .....because Of This by uyisteven(m): 1:44am On May 19, 2016
naijaboiy:
Those ones have been having problems long before they got married. undecided

I concur....
Re: Groom Files For Divorce On His Wedding Night .....because Of This by Starships4u(m): 1:49am On May 19, 2016
Finally! Fuel will be sold at 60 naira per liter from friday!!! I knew it! President Buhari made it clear 2 hours ago on a private interview in Aso rock,that fuel will be sold at 60 naira per liter starting from friday 20nd,may 2016. President Buhari also said that the issue of naira falling in value will be resolved in less than a week,he made it that by the time the naira issue is resolved,1 naira will = 1 dollar and dat will be in 3 weeks 4rm now. President Buhari said that he promised to change Nigeria at the right time and the right time is now. He also wanted to talk about corruption but my TV exploded immediately after he mentioned the word # corruption and that was when i woke up and discovered that it was all a dream. I sincerely apologize for playing with your emotions...
Re: Groom Files For Divorce On His Wedding Night .....because Of This by isnovic(m): 3:06am On May 19, 2016
Starships4u:
Finally! Fuel will be sold at 60 naira per liter
from friday!!!
I knew it!
President Buhari made it clear 2 hours ago on
a private interview in Aso rock,that fuel will be
sold at 60 naira per liter starting from friday
20nd,may 2016. President Buhari also said
that the issue of
naira falling in value will be resolved in less
than a week,he made it that by the time the
naira issue is resolved,1 naira will = 1 dollar
and dat will be in 3 weeks 4rm now. President
Buhari said that he promised to change
Nigeria at the right time and the right
time is now.
He also wanted to talk about corruption but
my TV exploded immediately after he
mentioned the word # corruption and that was
when i woke up and discovered that it was all
a dream.
I sincerely apologize for playing with your
emotions...

Hahahahaha....Pally no light, na the fever dey make you dream this kin dream.

Abeg make una pour starships4U holy water.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Groom Files For Divorce On His Wedding Night .....because Of This by Michellla(f): 7:46am On May 19, 2016
The man made the right decision. The
woman seemed like she wasn't interested in the man. More like an arranged marriage if you think about it.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Files For Divorce On His Wedding Night .....because Of This by cutiedave(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2016
Who do we blame??
1. The internet
2. The wifey
3. The angry husband
4. The congratulatory friends
Re: Groom Files For Divorce On His Wedding Night .....because Of This by Michellla(f): 8:09am On May 19, 2016
Starships4u:
Finally! Fuel will be sold at 60 naira per liter
from friday!!!
I knew it!
President Buhari made it clear 2 hours ago on
a private interview in Aso rock,that fuel will be
sold at 60 naira per liter starting from friday
20nd,may 2016. President Buhari also said
that the issue of
naira falling in value will be resolved in less
than a week,he made it that by the time the
naira issue is resolved,1 naira will = 1 dollar
and dat will be in 3 weeks 4rm now. President
Buhari said that he promised to change
Nigeria at the right time and the right
time is now.
He also wanted to talk about corruption but
my TV exploded immediately after he
mentioned the word # corruption and that was
when i woke up and discovered that it was all
a dream.
I sincerely apologize for playing with your
emotions...
someone get me a cane for this bloke grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Files For Divorce On His Wedding Night .....because Of This by NET1(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2016
that woman just destroyed her marriage...... That SMS could be sent later.

.NET

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Have S*x With 14 Men In A Week And Harvest Their Sperm For Witchcraft / Weird Sex Facts You Need To Know / How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.