Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? (1104 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by greatness22(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2016
Sometimes, wen ladies complain about lack of care in a relationship, i just shake my head.

It's invariably the same thing with
the male folks too,he calls you
don't pick up,you hardly call to
check on him,you have never for
one day woken him up from sleep
with an 'i love you', not even the simplest thing as a text msg,you
ignore all the small things he
likes,like complimenting his dress
sense,admiring
his new haircut,you hardly sitdown
with him to have a meaningful conversation,you never ask him
about his dreams,or
where he sees himself in the next
few years,well let me tell you that
while you sit there depriving him of
all these things,somebody else is there too,treating him like a
king,being there for him,tending to
his every desires,someone else is
there giving him a listening
ear,giving him a shoulder to lean
on(or you think men don't cry too? We do,we hurt too,we need
love too),and one good day he'll be
tempted to ride her and give her his
last name cus she earned it.
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by falconey(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
grin

hoes will be like it doesn't feel or seems right when I do all these but feels right when he does.

1 Like

Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by halfricanadian(f): 1:25pm On May 27, 2016
I do dat bt get side lined

So waiting patiently for the one
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by Lavedaa: 1:26pm On May 27, 2016
I wish I have one cry

Would have done better!..

grin
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by greatness22(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2016
falconey:
grin

hoes will be like it doesn't feel or seems right when I do all these but feels right when he does.
My bro, my previous relationship was a total mess. I was the one doing all the caring and loving. I just have to move on. grin
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by Kondomatic(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2016
falconey:
grin

I was once with an insatiable receiver who's always going on and on bout how I am not being caring enough so I asked.

What would I say I gained from dating you if we break up today?

She couldn't say a thing.
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by falconey(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
I was once with an insatiable receiver who's always going on and on bout how I am not being caring enough so I asked.

lwkm she was a parasite.
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by falconey(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2016
greatness22:
My bro, my previous relationship was a total mess. I was the one doing all the caring and loving. I just have to move on. grin

I thank God for you .
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by Odunharry(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2016
A pity many of can't do half of what a guy is doing or Have done for them.

Upon all the telemundo we no see change.. No wahala sha .

Kudos to the ladies who are different from the rest

1 Like

Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by greatness22(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2016
falconey:

I thank God for you .
Nah only thanks? Abeg help me woship God jare grin

She was like a "plank" (nor dey shake body) and her heart was like dat nokia 3310. At a point sef, i was thinking if she was the one that do the "wooing" angry
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by Odunharry(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2016
greatness22:

She was like a "plank" (nor dey shake body) and her heart was like dat nokia 3310. At a point sef, i was thinking if she was the one that do the "wooing" angry
lol.. no kill me with laff
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by greatness22(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2016
Odunharry:

lol.. no kill me with laff
Eyah, e be like say u neva experience wetin i dey talk b4.
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by Emperessnaughty(f): 1:56pm On May 27, 2016
Aw do better wen I finally meet my mr right cry
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by greatness22(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
Aw do better wen u finally meet my mr right cry
Why don't u do better with mr left first b4 meeting mr right?
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by delishpot: 2:19pm On May 27, 2016
greatness22:

Your eye Don see something no be small.
grin
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
lions will come here lying now
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by greatness22(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2016
delishpot:

Your eye Don see something no be small.
grin
Na so i see am oh, grin
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by STENON(f): 3:17pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by greatness22(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
STENON:
Hmmm...
The write up touch you abi? grin
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by STENON(f): 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
greatness22:
cheesy
greatness22:
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by greatness22(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2016
STENON:
cheesy
Oya, try make you dey caring to your boyfriend. grin
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by proeast(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
Kondomatic:

Gbam! I asked my recent ex similar question before we finally broke up. This girl was virtualy living off me, in fact I was her maga! despite the fact she was working, she will stylishly come to my office & tell me she wants to go & have lunch, I'll give her money, aside that, her hair, cream & any financial problem was on me, yet her mantra was that I'm a stingy man!! It was as if the more I did for her, the more insatiable she became. Then I asked her one day, what do I gain from you? You dont wash for me nor cook for me etc. She was taken aback by my question, then said she once bought me a shirt, boxers & a set of glass cup. I said in over 3 years we were lovers?? Someone that hardly calls b4 now calls me every now & then since we broke up!!
Re: How Caring Have You Been To Your Boyfriend? by greatness22(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2016
proeast:
Gbam! I asked my recent ex similar question before we finally broke up. This girl was virtualy living off me, in fact I was her maga! despite the fact she was working, she will stylishly come to my office & tell me she wants to go & have lunch, I'll give her money, aside that, her hair, cream & any financial problem was on me, yet her mantra was that I'm a stingy man!! It was as if the more I did for her, the more insatiable she became. Then I asked her one day, what do I gain from you? You dont wash for me nor cook for me etc. She was taken aback by my question, then said she once bought me a shirt, boxers & a set of glass cup. I said in over 3 years we were lovers?? Someone that hardly calls b4 now calls me every now & then since we broke up!!
Some girls sef ehn. ... Thank God say we Don move on, if not nah BP we for dey go check every week.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back Badly But I Do Not Feel A Thing / Learn The Best And Different Types Of Sex Position / Pls Should I Continue Or Just Withraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.