Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS (9746 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Thonyb(m): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has lauded the solidarity of the Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) on the political impasse in the Niger Republic.

This was contained in a statement issued by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Ajuri Ngelale, on Tuesday in Abuja.

According to the statement, Tinubu spoke when he received the Special Envoy of President Ali Bongo Ondimba and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Gabon, Hermann Immongault, at the State House in Abuja on Tuesday.

Tinubu noted that the special message of support and solidarity from President Ondimba, who doubles as the Chairman of ECCAS, expressed full support to the ECOWAS resolutions on the unconstitutional takeover of government in Niger.

“I appreciate the solidarity and support of President Bongo on the situation in Niger. We are working not to compound the problem. We have well-meaning people who have intervened,” he said.

The statement added that Tinubu also understands the fear of people on any form of military action, adding that ECOWAS is working to keep the sanctions in place, and following them to the letter.

He also expressed happiness that ECCAS is with ECOWAS on the issue, noting that ‘Interference in democratic governance is not acceptable to ECOWAS.’
https://.ng/2023/08/16/niger-coup-interference-in-democracy-not-acceptable-tinubu-welcomes-central-africas-support/

12 Likes

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by money121(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Bat

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by SenatePresdo(m): 6:57am On Aug 16, 2023
If Tinubu Carry this Busy Body go invade Niger, Northerners will carry out a xenophobic attack against his people in the North.

Them no dey telli person.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Esama: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2023
Who are his people in the north? You guys from southeast always reason from anus. No wonder after the whole thing you will still sound stupid. Abeg your mumu in that side too much just in the name of hatred and bitterness I spits on your head sham
SenatePresdo:
If Tinubu Carry this Busy Body go invade Niger, Northerners will carry out a xenophobic attack against his people in the North.

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Ikaeniyan0: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

This kind of hate filled comment can only be written by a pained Igbo man. The international community is in support with Tinubu and ECOWAS decision on Niger republic. Pained Cowards like you can be typing nonsense from the comfort of your house.

Obi will never rule Nigeria while Tinubu will rule till 2031 and handover to shettima who will rule till 2039 and handover to a Yoruba muslim from the south west.

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by fayroum: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2023
I hope he does the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by jeff1993: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2023
May ECOWAS Military Leaders To Discuss Niger Coup At Ghana Summit) favor me and my family

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by FloatingSeed: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2023
good
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Abrahamweb(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
This kind of hate filled comment can only be written by a pained Igbo man. The international community is in support with Tinubu and ECOWAS decision on Niger republic. Pained Cowards like you can be typing nonsense from the comfort of your house.

Obi will never rule Nigeria while Tinubu will rule till 2031 and handover to shettima who will rule till 2039 and handover to a Yoruba muslim from the south west.

And there it is.
Did the guy mention Obi in his statement, aswear Obi dey live rent free for some idiots head o🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
You support Tinubu and hate Obi,must you bring it up everytime you want to comment even if the subject is not about Obi in anyway?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by fuckJones(f): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

this is how ipob terrorist reason.
they reason like mad people, no wander one of the mad man is obi special advisor

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Ikaeniyan0: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2023
Abrahamweb:

And there it is.
Did the guy mention Obi in his statement, aswear Obi dey live rent free for some idiots head o🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
You support Tinubu and hate Obi,must you bring it up everytime you want to comment even if the subject is not about Obi in anyway?
You are blind to your fellow tribesmen hate speech but saying bullshit about mine

Peter obi will never rule this country. After Shettima, power will come back to the South west in 2039.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by SenatePresdo(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

If they like make Satan Rule till 2095.

Once Tinubu invades Niger and start killing Hausa Muslims there, don't be surprised of what would happen in Northern Nigeria.

Imagine a Yoruba Muslim killing Hausas, the North has warned Tinubu never to invade Niger and also lift the sanctions, let Ebola do otherwise make xenophobic attack erupt, them no dey telli person.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Ikaeniyan0: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If they like make Satan Rule till 2095.

Once Tinubu invades Niger and start killing Hausa Muslims there, don't be surprised of what would happen in Northern Nigeria.

Imagine a Yoruba Muslim killing Hausas, the North has warned Tinubu never to invade Niger and also lift the sanctions, let Ebola do otherwise make xenophobic attack erupt, them no dey telli person.
Tinubu is not invading Niger, ECOWAS will invade of the juntas keep on showing strong head.

You're so jealous of how united the north and south west is, that's why you wish for a bloodshed, well, you will be disappointed as always.

When Igbos in the east executed a northerner with her young children in a crude way in the south east, it didn't lead to the killing of Igbos in the north.

South west, south south and the north is one. That's why a Yoruba muslim is your president and he will rule till 2031 when he will handover to shettima a muslim from the north east.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by SenatePresdo(m): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2023
Esama:
Who are his people in the north? You guys from southeast always reason from anus. No wonder after the whole thing you will still sound stupid. Abeg your mumu in that side too much just in the name of hatred and bitterness I spits on your head sham

Cowards!

Fear don already grip this one.

You people should better tell Tinubu not to invade Hausa Muslims in Niger and start killing them.
The reprisal attack in the North no go be here.

The North are watching, you guys may pretend not to understand what I'm saying but everybody knows how Northerners react on issues like this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by SenatePresdo(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu is not invading Niger, ECOWAS will invade of the juntas keep on showing strong head.

You're so jealous of how united the north and south west is, that's why you wish for a bloodshed, well, you will be disappointed as always.

When Igbos in the east executed a northerner with her young children in a crude way in the south east, it didn't lead to the killing of Igbos in the north.

South west, south south and the north is one. That's why a Yoruba muslim is your president and he will rule till 2031 when he will handover to shettima a muslim from the north east.

And who is the Chairman of ECOWAS? Be deceiving yourself.

I'm telling you reality and you are here shouting Will rule you till 2089 up and down.

You may think its ECOWAS, but the majority of Northerners knows its Tinubu.

Let Tinubu go and invade and start Killing Hausas over something that doesn't concern him.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Throwback: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Asgard73: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2023
Druggie must invade Niger as ecowas chairman.. failure to do this.. he remains the most useless god that has exited, and the wisest of all Yoruba gods ..

Wonder wetin he Dey wait for ..

Yoruba people don Dey too ginger am.. Dey curse everyone .. even the northern elders ..

And when we say this Yoruba online noise makers knows nothing about economy of nigeria and Nigeria as a country .. the level of ignorance display daily by Yoruba worshippers of asiwaju is really ……

Haba!

Read those ones above and their submission .. abusing, cursing without sense .. and believe they’ve make sense

If e easy as this Yoruba people Dey reason… abeg wetin dey hold ecowas under druggie from invading ..

Tueh..

Sense really far..

Some people Walahi just Dey claim intellectualism and sophistication without understanding the words

Yoruba sef …

4 Likes

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Throwback: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Cowards!

Fear don already grip this one.

You people should better tell Tinubu not to invade Hausa Muslims in Niger and start killing them.
The reprisal attack in the North no go be here.

The North are watching, you guys may pretend not to understand what I'm saying but everybody knows how Northerners react on issues like this.

Which is your Tribe?

Is it Cowardice or Flattery?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Olachase(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

how did you mean them no day tell person? Or are you trying to remind us how the Northerners killed thousands of your people (igbos) on May 29 1996 undecided undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by bigdammyj: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2023
Okay.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Etranshub(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2023
We sha dont need any war right now lets concentrate on our internal problems first Mr President

I make fantastic metal works ranging from iron roofing to handrails and many more

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Abrahamweb(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You are blind to your fellow tribesmen hate speech but saying bullshit about mine

Peter obi will never rule this country. After Shettima, power will come back to the South west in 2039.
He's wrong for the hate speech but him never mention Obi, I'm faulting for bringing obi into a case that has nothing to do with him.
I am an Obi supporter but will not support what he said but at the same time I'm not Igbo.
So why bring obi into every issue if he's not leaving rent free in your head🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by StrongAlphMale: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Are you normal?

Which SS is one with you? You want to make it seem like the igbos are alone or what?

Oga remove SS from your stupid write up. We binis are for obi here and we support good governance, not some stupid drug f**l who is a criminal drug lord about to cripple this country.

Oga, You Yolubas should man enough and Face the Igbos alone. Stop tagging SS together to your rúbbish. No dey tag us again!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Chibuzoripob: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2023
cool
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Ikaeniyan0: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I'm telling you reality and you are here shouting Will rule you till 2089 up and down.

Let Tinubu go and invade and start Killing Hausas over something that doesn't concern him.
It seems you're a daft person.

Can the chairman of ECOWAS forced his opinion on the member state?

Can he force the other ECOWAS members to provide soldiers against their wish?

Is Tinubu the one that forced Benin republic to close their borders with Niger?

ECOWAS won't invade Niger so far they are ready to negotiate and tell ECOWAS when they will handover back to civilian rules.

You want northerners to behave like your people who have been burning down Igbo land because buhari a Fulani man became the president.

This is the same way Igbos like you claim northerners won't vote Tinubu because he's a Yoruba man, but these same Tinubu is presently ruling Nigeria and will rule till 2031.

And let me make this clear, we do not fear northerners neither do we worship them like your people who lick their ass grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Ikaeniyan0: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Are you normal?

Which SS is one with you? You want to make it seem like the igbos are alone or what?

Oga remove SS from your stupid write up. We binis are for obi here and we support good governance, not some stupid drug f**l who is a criminal drug lord about to cripple this country.

Oga, You Yolubas should man enough and Face the Igbos alone. Stop tagging SS together to your rúbbish. No dey tag us again!
Yes, the Igbos are alone in this their madness.

The south south, north and south west is One, the last presidential election showed it. The south east gave obi more than 90% of their vote in the south east, the south south shared their vote between Tinubu, atiku and obi

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by aswani(m): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Even as Chairman of ECOWAS, President Tinubu cannot take a unilateral decision to send a multi national force like ECOMOG into Niger in a peacekeeping capacity.

Political instability in a country in the ECOWAS region, never mind a border country, is a major concern to Nigerians and President Tinubu should not wait till refugees start trooping over the border before addressing the issue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by EleventhWeirdo: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Obi will never rule Nigeria while Tinubu will rule till 2031 and handover to shettima who will rule till 2039 and handover to a [b]Yoruba muslim [/b]from the south west.

I'm a Christian and Yorùbá, but why did you have to mention yoruba Muslim? Since when have we started considering religion as basis for our political association? You mean if a Christian Yoruba is a frontrunner, he shouldn't be handed power?

5 Likes

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Wisdom

Ikaeniyan0:
This kind of hate filled comment can only be written by a pained Igbo man. The international community is in support with Tinubu and ECOWAS decision on Niger republic. [/b]Pained Cowards like you can be typing nonsense from the comfort of your house.

Obi will never rule Nigeria while Tinubu will rule till 2031 and handover to shettima who will rule till 2039 and [b]handover to a Yoruba muslim from the south west.

I don't understand how they didn't move their brains, wisdom & understanding with the OBIDIENTS MOVEMENT. They don't just understand things or comprehend words.
Is ECOWAS TINUBU'S affairs only? I Tree can't be called FOREST! Any decisions made, is not TINUBU'S move, no be EKPA wey dey give INSTRUCTIONS, this is DEMOCRATIC PLATFORM. No let HATE, IGNORANCE make u stupid, They can be STUPID character wise but Appear without it WRITTEN on their Faces

Then you too, don't make an inciteful statement, u should liberate their understanding, don't provoke them thru their learning difficulties

2 Likes

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Ikaeniyan0: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Abrahamweb:

He's wrong for the hate speech but him never mention Obi, I'm faulting for bringing obi into a case that has nothing to do with him.
I am an Obi supporter but will not support what he said but at the same time I'm not Igbo.
So why bring obi into every issue if he's not leaving rent free in your head🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's an obi supporter and obi will never rule Nigeria. Nah the koko I want him to understand and am glad you're also getting the message too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Thegoodone13(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

. You are not different from the person you quotes. You are religion bigot

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Radio Biafra Now On Fm. Chk 97.6fm. 8am & 8pm Daily / 2019 Elections: APC Dangles ‘contentious’ Carrots For 2023 Presidency / I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.