Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... (698 Views)

Lalasticlala peeps still want to see your pics again. / Men Still Want To Have Unprotected Sex With Esnath, An HIV Prostitute / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by MeanChris(m): 9:52am On May 19, 2016
I've dated this girl since I was in JSS 3, now I'm rounding up with my 5 yr program so that means we've dated for 8 good years. Sometime when we were I think in SS2, we defined our relationship to be a no sex till marriage type. Then I'd already started feeling the pressure to have sex but she told me she was a virgin and would love to keep herself till marriage. I agreed so well cause I noticed something about myself, I wont lie, I've had sex a couple of times just to clear my curiosity but I don't find it fascinating, it starts a couple of minutes the first time and this is when the guy receives the pleasure, the other rounds are done so the guy would prove himself to be a man and there's little or no pleasure in it for the guy. I wouldn't also say girls throw their selves at me but if I wanted sex all the time, I'd be getting them but I just think there are other interesting things to do other than sex.

Truth being told, I loved this girl. After my sex escapades, I resolved not to bring up the topic again cause I hoped I might start longing for sex with someone I love and at the right time. Her firm resolve not to have sex also helped the issue. Our relationship was running smoothly cause the love was mutual. I can't remember the last time she didn't call me in a day and we could spend 5-6 months apart sometimes making me less attached to her but she always called and cared. We'd jump on each other to kiss and do some touching whenever we see each other but it ends there.

I've always been sceptical about a relationship without sex because I've been with girls long enough to have realised a few things. As a guy, the joke's on you when you drive to a girl's apartment, pick her up, frivolously spend on her and at the end of the day, she says no sex. The same girl might be getting the banging of her life from the next door neighbour or close classmate. I don't know if it has always been this way that girls like sex more than guys and practically demands it or is it a new trait to our generation and with the above in mind, I was sceptical too about my girlfriends supposed fidelity. I really wanted to know whether she was lying to me.

Right now I have an NGO project I'm running so I invited my girlfriend over to be one of the volunteers. She came around two days ago. Borderline we had sex after so much tussle and hustle and she was no where near a virgin. She didn't even feel like someone who was new to the game or someone who's not done much of it, I mean she was very loose. I didn't enjoy it at all.. I'm very disappointed with her right now but I have a lot to do now so I don't want to let it disturb me. I've already made up my mind to break up with her cause I cant stand the feeling that another guy(s) been banging my beautiful girlfriend.

That being said, it brings me to the question.. Do we still have decent girls in our society? we who believe in goodness who avoids sex because it is not worthwhile and it degrades the person you did it with, we who believe that it is not right to have sex with other people's potential partners, we who still have a conscience and fear God's wrath as sex outside marriage is a sin.. what then is our justification? right now I don't feel like becoming promiscuous but I don't want to marry a lady that has been banged countless number of times..

This is BAD!
Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by Nobody: 9:53am On May 19, 2016
tongue
Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by Nobody: 10:13am On May 19, 2016
Ok.... undecided

Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by youngsahito(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2016
OYO is your case...
Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by cutiedave(m): 10:25am On May 19, 2016
Op u av no right to blame d poor girl since u yourself have tasted quite a number of gurls

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by coolh3ad(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2016
Any girl/lady that says "I want to keep my virginity until my wedding night" deserves a very very HOT SLAP.....Its all Liessssss and Deceittttt......My Ex that did the same to me and I broke up with is back after I gave her "HOPE" again...PAYBACK IS A BIATCH.
Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by UyiIredia(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2016
Another one of those threads that goes like a dry rant.
Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by mrkay101(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2016
Ur post reeks of hypocrisy.. Expecting ur gf to be celibate when u urself where not even close
Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by makydebbie(f): 2:46pm On May 19, 2016
the poster below me has something to say
Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by Ahmed99: 4:06pm On May 19, 2016
you were having sex out of curiosity... :ou were having sex out of curiosity...maybe she did same too common brace up no need 2dump her remember u self no be saint....Jesus said let he who without sin be the first to cast a stone..God bless
Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 19, 2016
Both of you should talk about it and possibly open up to each other..
I don't think the number of times she has had sex would determine how loose or tight she would be...

Maybe both of you are of a type... deceptive people kiss Una fit each other

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by firstking01(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2016
Ovokovogrin...

Cc ronald4life come here o
Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by lovingT(f): 4:16pm On May 19, 2016
I laugh in swahili. U didn't keep urself n u expected her to. Break up with her my dear. It's for both ur good.
Re: I Still Want To Be Me But Then.... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2016
Summarize....
Tell us what you want... @ Op..

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know This Movie??? / Michael Jackson In Africa? / Give Her A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.