Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (66000 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / 15 Movies The World Can’t Wait To See In 2018 / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by waxxydude: 8:23pm On May 23, 2016
Decker:

Thanks.

No, I am not a script writer. But it's cool that you want to delve into script writing.
Alright then, see yo around! smiley
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 23, 2016
tylerbraid:
Thanks sir.

You are welcome.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by KenModi(m): 1:49am On May 24, 2016
waxxydude:
E don reach but i get small conscience. wink smiley wink

Change! cheesy cheesy

Ok. I go try change once Buhari start dey give us our promised "change" cool
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by JuanDeDios: 6:49am On May 24, 2016
waxxydude:
cheesy grin No i don't think so BTW stop comparing them- WHD & OHF!

WHD has a nicer story, more convincing scene & action and it was one of the best action movie 013!; so if you're to copy & paste this (story angle) then gimme a MUCHMORE convincing scene and some "hardercore" killer action! grin

Perhaps the reason i hated it & reason i was defiant to see LHF!. The scene where the terrorist RickYune(kang) was tryna get the cerberus code from POTUS & SOD-i didn't find it convincing, infact it was wack as kang wasnt convincing enough!

Did yo see the part in WHD where those coppers where given a clear nod 2 ground the WH to dust cus they felt POTUS's been compromised? and that little girl courageously waved the US flag and the attackers deliberately disobeyed the orders cause wouldn't harm a friendly?
How convincing is that??

See it again but this time in a happymood & btw was it a pirated copy yo saw?
Well, I disagree with you. And if it was a pirated copy I saw, it wouldn't alter the story's plausibility. No, I didn't see the choppers and the kid - they were edited from the pirated versions.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by bobo65(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2016
dayosweetness:
zootopia is the best movie in 2016, tho its animation

Deadpool is even more interesting

The best 2016 movie is captain America

Not a single dull second
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by waxxydude: 3:39pm On May 24, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Well, I disagree with you. And if it was a pirated copy I saw, it wouldn't alter the story's plausibility. No, I didn't see the choppers and the kid - they were edited from the pirated versions.
Nay, i wouldn't alter it's plausibility but it'd definitely dull every bit especially the dubbed ones.

Scenes appear cloud or shadowy, dialogue - inaudible and croaky.

A scene edited? hehehe. the dubber/pirate is a beginner! cheesy

Seriously brother you should get a clearer copy, it was a good movie.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by waxxydude: 3:50pm On May 24, 2016
KenModi:

Ok. I go try change once Buhari start dey give us our promised "change" cool
Chai. Buhari don suffer, so hin go come change ur evul mind too? cheesy
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by halmeyd(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2016
penukz2015:
Beast of no nation, black list, blackish awesome movies

pls where did u download blackish? nd is it up to seasn 2 episode24?
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by bobo65(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2016
halmeyd:

pls where did u download blackish? nd is it up to seasn 2 episode24?

The complete season is on o2tvseries..com
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by philipferguson(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
I have watched almost the movies you have listed. I like these movies and each one is produced with high technologies. If you need more about all these movies you can search in entertainment website. They includes all movie reviews in their sites deeply.You can also choose the movies from any languages and their reviews.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Stanbeto: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
All film things
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Damfostopper(m): 5:41am On Dec 18, 2016
omolola15:

London has fallen is one of the best movies of 2016 so far. If you have not seen it please don't criticize it. Take your time to see it and I bet you won't regret seeing it.
mtcheeew... wats the different BTW London has fallen and it's associate like white house down..... and Olympus has fallen.... wack movies
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Damfostopper(m): 5:43am On Dec 18, 2016
d movie day makes sense in ur list are jungle book n ride along... 2/15
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by yvonne001(f): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
The Boss is amazinng..A very good comedy

Lol
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by OgaBuhari: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
ShitHead:
Deadpool and Dirty grandpa....tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dirty. I love them. I'm dirty.
that dirty grandpa make sense?
wanna watch it now and if the movie no make sense as you hype I go vex for u gan
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Bigcowhorn: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
that dirty grandpa make sense?
wanna watch it now and if the movie no make sense as you hype I go vex for u gan
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.