Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (65998 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / 15 Movies The World Can’t Wait To See In 2018 / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by sniperr007(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
2/15.. Ahhh.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by wayne4loan: 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by magicfingers009: 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
5th wave isn't supposed to be on the list. Wack movie

4 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by olarhtunji(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
13. the man from U.N.C.L.E
Man from U.N.C.L.E. is a 2015 American action comedy adventure spy film directed by Guy Ritchie , and co- written by Lionel Wigram and Ritchie, based on the 1964 MGM television series of the same name,

6 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Adesiji77: 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
No time to check time angry
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by AfroBlue(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
#16 ... a top priority western classic ..... bros whup up on oyinbos grin

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by sniperr007(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
2/15.. Ahhh.
@op: Drop links to download the movies

3 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
donkross1:
You no even put any nigerian movie You for just title am 15 American movies

Because Nollywood movies are retrogressive. Anyone set to watch a Nollywood film should be prepped to lose some brain cells. A large percentage of them are unimaginative and utterly whack.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by youngaz(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
viqueta:
please remove the 5th wave from that list biko, what of Beast of No Nation, the ridiculous,captain america, star wars episode VII?
yh u are right,beast of no nation shuld definitely make d list #It is starting like dizgringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Jonjerrie(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
viqueta:
please remove the 5th wave from that list biko, what of Beast of No Nation, the ridiculous,captain america, star wars episode VII?
old movies mr man
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Safemode(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
br

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by abbey621(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2016
olarhtunji:
so I decided to open a thread for movies I think everyone should have watched in the first quarter to middle of the year. The list is in no particular order..feel free to add yours.

1. Deadpool

Deadpool is a 2016 American superhero film based on the
Marvel Comics character of the same name. its a comedy action movie played by Ryan Reynolds

15 movies per quarter or per six months? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by piratez: 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
Hello
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by olarhtunji(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
donkross1:
You no even put any nigerian movie You for just title am 15 American movies

I would do Nigerian movie later on
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Temmytea70(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
sbashir10:
Make sense, ave watched all

shocked
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by omolola15(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
waxxydude:
All -comedy movies. Is hollywood losing ideas on making blockbusting action/sci-fi movies?
Captain america (civil war), for how long? when will they stop pushing sick movies with this costume & titles?
Whitehouse down, olympus has fallen then london has fallen - i didnt even see the latter cause i knew it would suck majorly!

Some of the titles on the list are nice movies though.

London has fallen is one of the best movies of 2016 so far. If you have not seen it please don't criticize it. Take your time to see it and I bet you won't regret seeing it.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by mamawin(f): 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:
Ought to? When my mates are making money?
all work and no play now.....
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by piratez: 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
Ys london has fallen,gods of egypt nt there
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Teespice(f): 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
watched barbershop, joy and jungle book.
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by daniska3yaro(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
youngaz:
Ave watched numba 1 #Deadpool........d film boring die mhen!!!! I dnt even undastand it i swear
I tell u

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by mamawin(f): 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Because Nollywood movies are retrogressive. Anyone set to watch a Nollywood film should be prepped to be lose some brain cells. A large percentage of them are unimaginative and utterly whack.
I'm not a fan of nollywood, but not all d movies suck, e.g fifty and black November, I guess I enjoyed them
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by omolola15(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2016
youngaz:
Ave watched numba 1 #Deadpool........d film boring die mhen!!!! I dnt even undastand it i swear

Are you serious? So Deadpool is boring. Na how you take dey watch film.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by olarhtunji(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2016
14. the night before Christmas

The Night Before is a 2015 American Christmas comedy film directed by Jonathan Levine , written by Levine, Evan Goldberg , Kyle Hunter and Ariel Shaffir. The film stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt , Seth Rogen and Anthony Mackie as three childhood friends who annually reunite on Christmas Eve .

2 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by ireneony(f): 12:39pm On May 19, 2016
Deadpool is my favourite grin
It has alot of suspense grin

"In the heart of the sea" another great movie. .
Op u need to check this out smiley

4 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by olarhtunji(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2016
15. 50 shades of black

Fifty Shades of Black is a 2016 American comedy film directed by Michael Tiddes and starring Marlon Wayans , who also co-wrote and co-produced the film. The film is a parody of the 2015 erotic romantic drama film Fifty Shades of Grey ,

4 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by donkross1(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2016
olarhtunji:

I would do Nigerian movie later on

Correct....

darkenedrebel:

Because Nollywood movies are retrogressive. Anyone set to watch a Nollywood film should be prepped to be lose some brain cells. A large percentage of them are unimaginative and utterly whack.

A large percentage you said but definitely not all so it's not an excuse. What is ours is ours cheesy
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Babysho(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2016
I've seen everything grin

And O.P change the Topic to 15 top COMEDY movies.

By the way some extras to see

-Zootopia (cartoon)
-Zoolander 2 (crazy funny) by Ben Stiller

And just so everyone knows i have a crush on Chloe Moretz...it's not important i just thought you should know grin

7 Likes

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by olarhtunji(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
Deadpool is my favourite grin It has alot of suspense grin
"In the heart of the sea" another great movie. . Op u need to check this out smiley

I agree with you..have watched it
Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Ganjafama(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2016
piratez:
Ys london has fallen,gods of egypt nt there
Yea, Gods of Egypt ought to be on the list

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by topeontop(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2016
I've watched jungle book. nothing special , just their.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 19, 2016
i've seen daddy's home, ride along and dirty grandpa

1 Like

Re: 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year by waxxydude: 12:46pm On May 19, 2016
omolola15:

London has fallen is one of the best movies of 2016 so far. If you have not seen it please don't criticize it. Take your time to see it and I bet you won't regret seeing it.
Alright and what was the line bout? terrorists invading the state house? undecided

The synaptic connections are still there babe, just like seeing a particular kinda movie line over and over again. Hope you know "olympus has fallen" was a bag of shit?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.