Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me (2636 Views)

400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana / Guys, How Will Y'all Handle Such A Tempting Situation?(pics) / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:06am On May 19, 2016
hello everyone,
just need your advice on how to stop gay men from stalking me both on social media and in real life. have had issues with some when in school and i mostly ignore or turn them down politely.
changed my facebook profile name more than thrice. well what really prompt this is just that i opened my email likewise my twitter account today to see request from local and foreign users*all gays*
am damn straight and have not been in any way behaved #homo. its gettin annoying. tried checkin to see if my information shows or portray me as one,but all is right.
most of my friends and female friends knows about this and they even know of a particular lecturer that won't let me rest "promisin heavens if i consider dating him" and we just laugh over it . though i had fun extortin some back in school cuz they always wanna give(just like when a guy is tryin to impress a lady who has a boyfriend).
now im outta school and its like im haunted cuz they always locate me.
Anyone been in my shoes before?
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by modestdude(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2016
grow some rugged beards and develop a baritone voice and they will flee like Shaitan cheesy
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:10am On May 19, 2016
shocked Op! Did u just say GAY??

U Nid serious Adura!

Dnt worry, i promise to put u in my prayer this night grin grin
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by possibilita(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2016
How are u doing guy,u looking good,

Jst kidding,y not ignore them and start flexing wif ur babe or send dem to me
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by Nobody: 11:14am On May 19, 2016
i suspect u have big bum bum and still put on skin tight....Log out ooo
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by PunkyV(f): 11:18am On May 19, 2016
Justdulla:

Hahaha grin
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by MUVA(m): 11:18am On May 19, 2016
I suspect you're a sissy. Quit being a sissy and they'll flee from you.
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by Destined2win: 11:19am On May 19, 2016
Be mean...and expose them
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:19am On May 19, 2016
modestdude:
grow some rugged beards and they will flee like Shaitan cheesy
it won't just grow, im well built and average height.but not a single beard. tho they say i have a feminine look... gosh!
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:22am On May 19, 2016
possibilita:
How are u doing guy,u looking good,

Jst kidding,y not ignore them and start flexing wif ur babe or send dem to me
iv flex enough... Those guys pocket full... But just tired of their nude all on my gallery.
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:23am On May 19, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked Op! Did u just say GAY??

U Nid serious Adura!

Dnt worry, i promise to put u in my prayer this night grin grin
Pray 4me
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by buharisbae(f): 11:23am On May 19, 2016
op ur pic? let's see ff u look gay
well f I were u I'll just date one and dry their pocket grin Dont let dem touch ur ass I repeat don let them! grin
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:24am On May 19, 2016
Justdulla:
no man,i don't wear skinnys
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:27am On May 19, 2016
MUVA:
I suspect you're a sissy. Quit being a sissy and they'll flee from you.
Not a sissy....
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by possibilita(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2016
jimmyolasun:
iv flex enough... Those guys pocket full... But just tired of their nude all on my gallery.
that's y I say make u send them to me ma continue where u stop.

Maybe few yrs frm now I go create thread like this lol.
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by modestdude(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2016
Justdulla:
You have a point tho, i have seriously warned some of my male colleagues who are fond of playfully tapping my big bum bum.

@Op, if you experience such cases, don't just ignore them as a playful act coz its the consent they are looking for if you ignore, accompany it with a correct dose of serious warning and the idiota will stay off. #Man up
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:31am On May 19, 2016
buharisbae:
op ur pic? let's see ff u look gay

well f I were u I'll just date one and dry their pocket grin
Dont let dem touch ur ass I repeat don let them! grin
Naa... Just the feminine look thats all... They complement my body... How? Well i sent my half unclad in exchange for bank alert...They just jerk off to that...Lol
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by Tomjazzy2: 11:33am On May 19, 2016
OP, flank yourself with chicks, pretty chicks.

I guess you have some feminine attributes/characteristics, better work on them too
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by buharisbae(f): 11:34am On May 19, 2016
jimmyolasun:
Naa... Just the feminine look thats all... They complement my body... How? Well i sent my half unclad in exchange for bank alert...They just jerk off to that...Lol

Lol smart guy! wink BTW if u see alert no forget me oo
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:34am On May 19, 2016
possibilita:
that's y I say make u send them to me ma continue where u stop.

Maybe few yrs frm now I go create thread like this lol.
oleeeeeee! Lol
i bet bro... its borin... You goin to get carried away ata point and start feelin gay also.
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by modestdude(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2016
jimmyolasun:
it won't just grow, im well built and average height.but not a single beard. tho they say i have a feminine look... gosh!
you should apply Indian hemp and Sulphur 8 hair creams to help them grow. Again, don't walk like a sissy...walk the way of men #energeticwalk like a walk chasing some doughs.
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by possibilita(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2016
jimmyolasun:
oleeeeeee! Lol
i bet bro... its borin... You goin to get carried away ata point and start feelin gay also.
guy connect me,watin happen next no concern me,I go even invite them come my lodge,since babes aren't loyal maybe guys are.
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:39am On May 19, 2016
buharisbae:

Oh! Checked your dp.well if thats you, letme send them your dp and email. That might change their sexuality and they can leave me alone and come for you. *whisper* (they love fivesome) but got money...wink
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:44am On May 19, 2016
modestdude:
you should apply Indian hemp and Sulphur 8 hair creams to help them grow. Again, don't walk like a sissy...walk the way of men #energeticwalk like a walk chasing some doughs.
Man, stop the word sissy.... must it be only sissys gays go after? If you have a well built body and nice looks,they tend to fall for that...And stop linkin me with those arse twerking dude...Agh!
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by buharisbae(f): 11:47am On May 19, 2016
jimmyolasun:
Oh! Checked your dp.well if thats you, letme send them your dp and email. That might change their sexuality and they can leave me alone and come for you. *whisper* (they love fivesome) but got money...wink

Lol no its u they want I've told u be smart and Dont forget me o grin
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:47am On May 19, 2016
possibilita:
guy connect me,watin happen next no concern me,I go even invite them come my lodge,since babes aren't loyal maybe guys are.
Ok...No worry,i go mail them your info.
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by IamSpeakdTruth: 11:49am On May 19, 2016
buharisbae:

u wil never hav peace, frustrated bastard
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by possibilita(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2016
jimmyolasun:
Ok...No worry,i go mail them your info.
sure am waiting
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:52am On May 19, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol no its u they want I've told u be smart and Dont forget me o grin
Oh! See mouth.Lol.. You girls are not different... All you know is"remember me" like its an anthem. not botherd by my arse packed with pampers
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by buharisbae(f): 11:54am On May 19, 2016
IamSpeakdTruth:
u wil never hav peace, frustrated bastard

Lol bruh calm down I'm not the cause of ur problem maybe u should check ur village
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by modestdude(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2016
jimmyolasun:
Man, stop the word sissy.... must it be only sissys gays go after? If you have a well built body and nice looks,they tend to fall for that...And stop linkin me with those arse twerking dude...Agh!
You dont get me when i used the 'sissy' to ask about your walking mode. By that, i didn't mean ass twerking but when you walk cool and calmly, its a green light to them
Re: Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me by jimmyolasun: 11:56am On May 19, 2016
possibilita:
sure am waiting
lol....*shakes head*you damn crazy like my friends...Ready to put their ass down for 300000 naira monthly.. Same way they are screaming*jimmy link me*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! / Many People Are Guilty Of This / What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.