Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

"Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? (2565 Views)

.. Look How This Girl Blast Boys.. Pls Give Her The Best Answer / What Is Your Best Answer To "Why Are You Not Married"? / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by biggerj(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
A girl asked my friend dis quetion and he couldn't answer.
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by dingbang(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
I love you because you complete the void in my heart...
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by themayor4542(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Cos it's human to do so. A robot can never ever experience that. So to answer your question,to love is to express emotions which is completely normal if you've got blood running through your veins and you have a beating heart.
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by Caustics: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
angry
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
biggerj:
A girl asked my friend dis quetion and he couldn't answer.
I had asked two questions:
•When she was growing, what were those things she got from her parents if not love!
•What is Religion centered on if not love?
-Adam was lonely. God felt he needed a companion. so Eve came in the picture.

Then I will tell her I just don't Love,I love u cause I have seen qualities that suites my taste .
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by Prince4945(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Babe truthfully Is jus because i wan nack that's why I love you
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by ikp120(m): 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
"Oh baby, I really love you because your lips were designed to suck my dick. Oya, go down on your knees and suck my dick"

3 Likes

Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by MissRaine69(f): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
You give me a reason to continue.
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:
I waa just wondering and pondering , if that person on your dp was to be the real you ! It had been a great deal! see bootylicious creature :-) .
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
ikp120:
"Oh baby, I really love you because your lips were designed to suck my dick. Oya, go down on your knees and suck my dick"
grin grin grin
Kuku kee me grin
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
grin grin grin Kuku kee me grin
mami water

1 Like

Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by Tapout(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

and if she should ask what reason??
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
CyberGypsy:
mami water
Yes dear? grin
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by MissRaine69(f): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Tapout:

and if she should ask what reason??
The reason to face the day because I know you exist and you are part of my life my very being.
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Yes dear? grin
(licks my lower lips) will you mind being my one and only NL marine spirit ?
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by Tapout(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Left to me I dont see how that question is nessesary.. Some ladies just ask that question for no reason...

1 Like

Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

The reason to face the day because I know you exist and you are part of my life my very being.
Say this to lady you are asking out is like saying stories that touches the heart
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by MissRaine69(f): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Say this to lady you are asking out is like saying stories that touches the heart
You asked I responded. Asking someone why you love them is putting someone on the spot and might cause someone to say what they think you want to hear rather than say what's in their heart. Secondly it's not all women that are receptive to all this
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by Tapout(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

and she will be like, what if I seize to exist?? undecided

Sorry if my questions are offensive but believe me, i've expirenced such... Even after telling some of some of u what u what to hear, it still seems like ur not satisfied.....IMO,a guy making out time to spend with a lady is just enough reason for loving her.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by Fadiga24(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

Can I ask you something?
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

You asked I responded. Asking someone why you love them is putting someone on that spot and might cause someone to say what they think you want to hear rather than say what's in your heart. Secondly it's not all women that are receptive to all this
I think speaking from the heart is necessary. you only say what she wants to hear If only you are a player ! No doubt if you were a guy .. all NL girls are in big trouble grin
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Tapout:

Sorry if my questions are offensive but believe me, i've expirenced such... Even after telling some of some of u what u what to hear, it still seems like ur not satisfied.....IMO,a guy making out time to spend with a lady is just enough reason for loving her.
someone should give this guy 12 cartons of bear
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
because i want you 2 be my maga cool
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by MissRaine69(f): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Tapout:

If you cease to exist the joy I feel now will set like the sun never to rise again.
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by MissRaine69(f): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

Can I ask you something?
Yes Fadiga
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by Fadiga24(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

Yes Fadiga

Can I know your nationality and possibly your profession?
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by MissRaine69(f): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

Can I know your nationality and possibly your profession?

Obstetrician-Gynaecologist

Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by Fadiga24(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

Obstetrician-Gynaecologist

Wow, cool.
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by MissRaine69(f): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

Wow, cool.
May I ask why you asked?
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by Fadiga24(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

May I ask why you asked?

I wanted to know whether my impression of you fits reality.

Came a little close. wink
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by MissRaine69(f): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fadiga24:

I wanted to know whether my impression of you fits reality.

Came a little close. wink
And what is the outcome
Re: "Why Do You Love me?" What Is The Best Answer? by Fadiga24(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

And what is the outcome

I thought you would be a lawyer or something. You have a knack of reading between lines.

Your profession isn't bad either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spot Someone With Suicidal Thoughts And Attempts / What Can We Call This? / "Pre Wedding Pictures In Islam Is Haram" - Nigerian Muslim Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.