Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It (52693 Views)

All She Was Saying Was Blood Of Jesus Till She Died- Family, Of Train Cor Member / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / This UBA Security Man Found $10k And Returned It (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Taryur3(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2016
God bless you bro.no matter how small the phone is,your have make the lady to be happy at least to get her phone and contacts back. I have returned a lost iPhone 6plus with wallet full of 3ATM cards too to the owner.God bless
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by lonelydora: 12:58pm On May 19, 2016
God bless brother Charles for us.

When I was still in the world, I would have collected the 'Thank You' in kind before you get the phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by akraym(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2016
Nokia C3 I guess
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by frisky2good(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
I hope the story ends with "and they lived together happily ever after". grin
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by badaoyeyemi(f): 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
Cool
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by olexjay(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
grin
see teeth lol
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by lomprico(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
To be honest, i have returned over 4 lost phones to their owners. Whats d fuss about? undecided
I taya o!
I returned a bb passport last month. What d fuss.
My phone has also been returned to me twice.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
this is a good one from mr charles, others should follow
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by ifyloveme(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
his a God fearing man
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Swazzkid(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
nice one man.... just wondering if everyone could be dis nice naija would be great
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by LEXYCOM: 12:59pm On May 19, 2016
That phone must be nokia asha or 3310...........it can never be a iphone 6 plus or Samsung s7

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 19, 2016
the part I like about the story is "he charged it and kept it waiting for the owner to call"

the "charged it" part. Dude is really a nice guy
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by akraym(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2016
Taryur3:
God bless you bro.no matter how small the phone is,your have make the lady to be happy at least to get her phone and contacts back. I have returned a lost iPhone 6plus with wallet full of 3ATM cards too to the owner.God bless
even if you didn't return it, its gonna be useless to you.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by symbianDON(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
To be honest, i have returned over 4 lost phones to their owners. Whats d fuss about? undecided
the fuss is about the kind of wicked world we live in now where people aren't each other's keepers anymore. that you have done it several times is highly commendable; God bless your good heart. question is, how many people would have bothered returning a mere nokia 3310 if found?

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by DeKen: 1:00pm On May 19, 2016
Good
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by olexjay(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2016
zealot4me:
The question is which kind of phone is it??
Chinko mobile
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by SycophanticGoat: 1:01pm On May 19, 2016
No big deal there.. I've done this a couple of times and will always do it. What will I benefit from keeping the phone to myself? Good name is better than a mobile phone.. undecided
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by idu1(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
It becomes a fuss when honest and good people are steadily going into extinction in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by olexjay(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Cool
u looks cute o, if u found ur phone like seriously I'm gonna keep it for you so that u can call and then we can talk lol

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by psalmistkakah(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2016
Allah kwa.....seriously hv returned more than 5 lost phones to d owner...i mean phnoes worth 100k...myself lost more than six phones lucky to get one return...d guy try
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by bejeria101(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:

I wonder,na phone i go dey steal? At what age? Nice one the guy try

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Pyno30: 1:03pm On May 19, 2016
matinos28:
it depends on the phone
Lolz. You can imagine the kind of phone a Nigerian girl will misplace.

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Okies27(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ndu2Y4E1yOg/Vz2WBPrRrXI/AAAAAAAAACQ/tXbQ2gi6QZwqb9UooVWeREu5kpZa4vH-gCLcB/s320/13254498_868014129994807_6320534235273775165_n.jpg[/img]

In a world where corruption seem to be air people breath, there are still some people with living conscience and a good heart.

According to this lady, she lost her phone and didn't bother calling cos she felt it was gone for life. Unknown to her, the good guy who picked the phone, charged it and kept it safe, waiting for her to call... Read her exact words below....

Source: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/05/man-picks-up-ladys-lost-phone-keeps-it.html

. Charles,what are you waiting for. Make the move cos both of you are nice.

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Spanner4(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2016
She found her missing phone and was celebrating....

We only found one chibok girls and "APC" govt is celebrating

Where are the rest Chibok Girls?

Pls Boko haram bloody guys, return Back the remaining chibok girls, Be like Charles

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by awa(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2016
I pray Charles will equally see the missing Egyptian Airplane too

On a second thought, with all the challenges our economy is currently facing, someone decided to bring to FP this kind of news...

Two potential Lovers seeking for publicity.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Sobeautiful: 1:06pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Good but why are you always near lost phones anyway?

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 19, 2016
Ahmed0336:
A singular act to win a girl's heart cool cool

1 Like

Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by DeRoyalFranco(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2016
Our next president
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by free2ryhme: 1:09pm On May 19, 2016
picture of the phone lost grin
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 19, 2016
This was the singular act that got my friend admission into an engineering course 3yrs ago, picked a lady's phone, the lady called and we traced her and returned the phone, they exchanged contacts, unknown to us she knew men wey know men, and my nigga don find admission for 4 solid years before then...rest is history, he's got 2 years left to become an engineer. One singular kind act.
Re: Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 19, 2016
Firstly, what's the model of your phone? and if your beautiful and have pictures in your phone, he probably has motives, from your pictures I can see u also have or nursing feelings for the chap already.

I might as well be totally wrong. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8ft Python Killed At Eziobodo - FUTO / Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. / Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.